Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State (17297 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by obembet(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

What we talking about!

Power Brokers!

Men that matter!

Peter is still busy attending crusade and church programs grin grin grin Thinking that will save him!

Its even amazing that Peter has not visited Israel! Someone should please remind him!

Obi will step down for Atiku.

Wait till Jan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Treasuredgift(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
If you like travel from jigawa to UK, you will still not win.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by MrBanner(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
obembet:

Wait till Jan

He wont try it!

His reputation will be at stake!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nonexisting1: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

What we talking about!

Power Brokers!

Men that matter!

Peter is still busy attending crusade and church programs grin grin grin Thinking that will save him!

Its even amazing that Peter has not visited Israel! Someone should please remind him!
You see men that matter, I see five votes. That's if they will vote the drug baron.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You see men that matter, I see five votes. That's if they will vote Tinubu.

You re a novice!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by RestructureNig4: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
only igbos take igboho serious cos they want him to replicate d same madness nnamdi kanu is practicing in their region

U don see anyone sit at home or protest say them lock up igboho?

Yorubas get sense pass that one

No helection in Yorubaland

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nonexisting1: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You re a novice!
Your vote makes it six tentative votes for the Iragbiji drug baron. Tentative because I'm sure you won't vote for him on that day. Your own is where belle face. Atika may buy you tomorrow with few cups of rice.

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by obembet(f): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He wont try it!

Nigerian Politicians dont have reputation

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
obembet:

Wait till Jan
Lol

I don't think so. His supporters will singlehandedly kill him if he dare it

They prefer he lose at the poll than to step down. He has gone too far to try such

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Oxala17: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1604129599532814336

Dude is just de-marketing himself by meeting with all these guys. They get to see him up close and fully assess him in all his arrogance, avarice and much-diminished capacity,

Not saying some of them won't still choose him over an Ibo man (Obi) or an experienced and hands-on Fulani candidate like Atiku, since they know that Shíttima would surely end up running the show as soon as this greedy fool croaks
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Kehinde1010: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrBanner:

THIS ACCOUNT BELONGS TO THE NOTORIOUS SCAMMER ABDULRAHMAN OLATUNJI AKA IIIFEDIMMA and REPORTING34. He is known for accusing other nairalanders and branding them as "scammers".

GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE!!

cc: Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod Dominique Dragnet

U are getting it wrong bro I'm not any of above mentioned person
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by MrBanner(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kehinde1010:

U are getting it wrong bro I'm not any of above mentioned person

Lol, you're telling who is not seeing your IP address, right? grin

Bloody liar

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
JAMO84:
Peteru is busy going from church to church, like he's contesting for CAN President

No. He knows only miracle can make him win presidential election in Nigeria. Propaganda cannot make somebody a president. There is no way he can win and he knows. He relies on fake and false prophecies by Marine pastors and spiritualists and he is running to Churches as CAN candidate for spiritual support and manipulation.

The spirit realm doesn't work that way. The Court of Angels and Saints has already taken decision on Nigeria . Whatever anybody is doing is just intellectual, religious and political activities.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Tingotoe: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

What we talking about!

Power Brokers!

Men that matter!

I heard Benjamin Netanyahu has promised to deliver the entire Israeli votes to him grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by obembet(f): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I don't think so. His supporters will singlehandedly kill him if he dare it

They prefer he lose at the poll than to step down. He has gone too far to try such

My dear, Dont trust politicians o.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tingotoe:
I heard Benjamin Netanyahu has promised to deliver the entire Israeli votes to him grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by jamace(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1604129599532814336
#OperationRetireThePoliticalJobbers.

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by descoay(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
I am not a politician. I am a registered voter. I have my PVC but I can bet Tinubu is winning the coming election. He is very serious and strategic. He is a leading candidate. I think what happened during the APC primary will replicate during the forthcoming general election. The opposition candidates should change their campaign strategy more than health issue and corruption matters and others. Tinubu has gone too far for the opposition to catch up with.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu is definitely winning Niger state and the entire NC.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%). Whenever, there is a new revelation, I will post it on nairaland.

While I have not had time for fresh political revelation, by personal observation I saw a lot of conspiracies, betrayals, support and manipulations going on in the North. Those Emirs are very powerful not only in Niger State but among council of Emirs. 2023 election is mainly by consensus in the North.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by pedel: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
GEJ and the entire leadership of CAN went to Israel.
We all knew the outcome of the election.
They can keep going from church to mosques, the truth is we can see through all of them.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!
What we talking about!
Power Brokers!
Men that matter!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by jerryforgood: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
JAMO84:
Peteru is busy going from church to church, like he's contesting for CAN President
Hatred for Obi is the food of BAT supporters. When has going to church a crime. BAT is free to go to church. It's like BAT supporters are afraid of the church ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by omonnakoda: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
When will the Obi of Onitsha come to Bourdillon?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Corrinthians(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

What we talking about!

Power Brokers!

Men that matter!

grin

This is one terrible night of neckpressing for Zombiediots. Jagaban is indeed a man of God. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Igboslayer: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:

The clowns who used to project Peter Obi winning NC have gone quiet since the disastrous Kogi rally. Kogi was a reality check they did not see coming. Now, they want to start bringing P-Square to their rallies just to encourage people to turn up. I can bet a lot of them will break down on Election Day when the results start coming in.
Psquare will ruin OBI further…Psquare needs OBI more than he needs them… not with their fast fading career… animosity killed their career, hallmark of the Igbos….na so so fight and quarrel all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
femisplash:
Asiwaju becoming the next President is a task that must be accomplished.

what does he have to offer nigerians?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu is definitely winning Niger state and the entire NC.

what will that do for the people of niger state and the entire north central?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Corrinthians(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He wont try it!

A reputation can only be at stake if it exists. A political prostitute has no reputation. Obi is one.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
donphilopus:

Supreme monkey would come a distant third or fourth. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President.

what does he have to offer nigerians if he becomes president?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by yerimastyle(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
auzubillah minashaitan ni rajeem bismillahir rahmanir rahim in the name ehm off the magnificent father of all ...ibn BAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike And Wife Host Children To A Christmas Party (Photos) / Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead / Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.