Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) (48531 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! / President Buhari Departs Katsina For Washington DC (Photos) / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by BeanX(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Happy birthday Mr president I love you daddy I wish you long life and prosperity � those wishing you dead most of them are dead already. With God all things are possible. They will all die with their entire generations in Jesus name amen
Useless urchin
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
twilliamx:
Thank you my president, thank you that even though they wished you death, cursed you, claimed you are a clone, insult you on a daily basis, even threatened you! from their old to their young you get nothing but unadulterated hate yet you still showed them love. Happy birthday sir, I wish you many more years m

May your life be the way Nigeria became under Buhari your Daddy Amen, Amen and Aaameeen.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Happy Birthday Baba!!

Those cheerful and smiling faces in those pics speaks a thousand words

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Treassured: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Send Off Birthday. All the best.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari is Far More Fit Health Wise, Mentality, Psychologically Emotionally , intelligently, than Tinubu and Atiku

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
oneMalik:
Happy Birthday BOSS .

i wish you more years in good health .

May your life be the way Nigeria became under Buhari your Daddy Amen, Amen and Aaameeen.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by MacDani(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Shaiii, bubu no invite me.... I'm happy seeing this man happy... E go better just na one day your history will be past tense... We move, happy birthday.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
oneMalik:
They thought he would die or even dead !

Now celebrating birthday in DC .

Thank you God .

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dey don bring this Nigeria cake out again. This artic design cake they for Abuja cupboard precisely since 1965 grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Emeka is peeping. grin grin grin
nzogbu nzogbu head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrBanner:
We can't wait to miss you, Mr President grin

Asiwaju is coming cool cool cool

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by rayvelez(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday to you darling president,Long life and prosperity at least at 80yo you are not peeing on your body like one old druggie

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Shikena:
He did not go to the US to celebrate birthday. His birthday falls within the duration of an official visit.
How is that difficult to figure out? Some people can complain for Africa

His birthday falls during an official visit is just a stupid excuse bro
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Tradman: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrBanner:
We can't wait to miss you, Mr President grin

Asiwaju is coming cool cool cool
your degree of mumumu is infinity
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by oneMalik: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amen !

Blindfolded people hardly see !

Perfectnumber6:

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Shikena(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wizpa:

His birthday falls during an official visit is just a stupid excuse bro
How? He should cancel an official engagement for his birthday?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
When has the any President of the United States ever come to celebrate their birthday in your own country?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Tradman: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Enemy of progress. Shame on you � hungry confused wailer
ur degree of stupidity cannot be defined., but I encourage u this weekend visit rehabilitation centre so that they can chain u
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
OgatheTop:

Very silly idiot speaking

U are a wailer grin
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tradman:
ur degree of stupidity cannot be defined., but I encourage u this weekend visit rehabilitation centre so that they can chain u

Confused illiterate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
BabaCommander:
This Buhari self.
Baba wey nor get shame

So our baba went to another man's house to celebrate his birthday.

I dey shame for you baba Buhari!

You sound like a dumb person!

You can celebrate your birthday wherever you wish to

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
BBNaija's Phyna Blows Hot As Daniella's Brother Blast Phynation Fan Base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8QEbvgWzwE
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
ukeleh:
Why is the birthday celebration not in Nigeria?
How many times has British brought their occasions to Nigeria to celebrate? Who cursed Nigeria?
Your just too dumb!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by KingTeco(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
This Man Bubu, don chop this country sotey e dun carry us turn cake chop join. Anyway Happy birthday @80.
Take care as you come back to Nigeria. Nigeria Must Be Great!
Vote wisely my country people. From State to Federal level.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cakes everywhere, pls remember your sugar level o.

You try for the 2nd Niger bridge..
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by KingTeco(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank Man Bubu, don chop this country sotey e dun Carey us dun cake chop join. Anyway Happy birthday @80.
Take care as you come back to Nigeria. Nigeria Must Be Great!
Vote wisely my country people. From State to Federal level.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Chebs212(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Those that hosted you should help and repay the loans
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Werey man no fit celebrate BD for him country...waiting for biden to do the same...
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Shikena:
He did not go to the US to celebrate birthday. His birthday falls within the duration of an official visit.
How is that difficult to figure out? Some people can complain for Africa
Some are just naturally dumb and stupid

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
If he like let him hold it in heaven, come 2023 the caliph Will be shown road to his native land in Niamey.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by itsene: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
BabaCommander:
This Buhari self.
Baba wey nor get shame

So our baba went to another man's house to celebrate his birthday.

I dey shame for you baba Buhari!
Embassy premises are extensions of the home country.
So Buhari was not in " another man's house".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.