Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) (48534 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! / President Buhari Departs Katsina For Washington DC (Photos) / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Doyou2019: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2022
BabaCommander:
This Buhari self.
Baba wey nor get shame

So our baba went to another man's house to celebrate his birthday.

I dey shame for you baba Buhari!

AFRICA has not had a more shameful president within her bounds in the last two decades!
JEEZ
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by OLULAW: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Oòní kú're, sùn re. Àwon eèyàn rádaràda.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Maski87: 2:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Happy birthday grandpa,I wish you could rule us for another 5years instead of these obedient and batified people, we love you chikina

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:55am On Dec 18, 2022
The sole destroyer of the nigerian economy! angry angry
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by dontrulee: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2022
What a shame!

The president of a country celebrating his birthday in another country?

Kai, happy birthday to you Sir President!

And to think that the cake is even in Nigeria colour but the location is another country?

Nigeria, when will we be wise?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by dontrulee: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
When has the any President of the United States ever come to celebrate their birthday in your own country?

It can never happen, the "worst" will always gravitate to the best, while the "best" will ignore the "worst" except there's an advantage in their interaction.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Remove that mask and see a 39 yr old man from Niger.

Jubril al sudani
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Pickmycall: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2022
He took a loan at Nigeria expense to celebrate his birthday.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2022
President Buhari is a blessed man, I don't like his leadership styles but, he is a man favoured by God.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by hmohammed(m): 4:04am On Dec 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTkjWrr0Ch0

President Muhammadu Buhari @80th Happy Birthday, Baba� 17th December 2022

#PMBAt80

President Muhammadu Buhari meets with Some Nigerians living in USA in Washington DC on 16th Dec 2022

Original SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0283qhEUWpGwXDfDFsGRmPhb9NsVUrCXYDz1ZLkQKxokAib5JehvSLgoiKnNpUvdGFl&id=100044326904709&mibextid=Nif5oz

Very wicked animal. I supported you for good 7 years and didn't realize that you are an ingrate. It really hurts. May Allah help Tinubu win the election and also make him a far better president inshaallah.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:05am On Dec 18, 2022
They all know that country is not safe... they run to UK to celebrate ordinary birthday embarassed embarassed nonsense people everywhere
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Ealiserwest(m): 4:17am On Dec 18, 2022
mtcheww. They spoiled nigeria finish
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by TheZeezle(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Hbd bubu. God bless you and bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Emeka is peeping. grin grin grin

Miscreant, you've been identified as a cheap scammer. So na thief thief be your work?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by ManOfSon: 4:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Isn't it wonderful that the President of Africa's most populous nation is celebrating such a milestone in a foreign country? I'm not sure I'm ever going to see a more shameless person as Muhammadu Buhari in my lifetime.

LordviccoDaGuru:

#PMBAt80

President Muhammadu Buhari meets with Some Nigerians living in USA in Washington DC on 16th Dec 2022

Original SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0283qhEUWpGwXDfDFsGRmPhb9NsVUrCXYDz1ZLkQKxokAib5JehvSLgoiKnNpUvdGFl&id=100044326904709&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by nnamdi640: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Emeka is peeping. grin grin grin
Lekan, Niyi, Femi etc displaying their talent of hatred
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 4:39am On Dec 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Happy birthday Mr president I love you daddy I wish you long life and prosperity � those wishing you dead most of them are dead already. With God all things are possible. They will all die with their entire generations in Jesus name amen
you see how foolish you are?Can you imagine Joe Biden coming to Abuja to celebrate his birthday? Good here mercy.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:58am On Dec 18, 2022
He left the poor people bandits, killer herdsmen and boko haram boys have rendered useless in Nigeria, especially the Northerners and flee to the US to be celebrating his birthday, continue wasting the nation's scarce resources and the governor of Lagos State, Sanwo Olu will be saying that at 80 PMB is not found corrupt yet. Well after his tenure I will see how often he will be doing this in foreign land. .Africans with their mentally
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by adecz: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2022
I never see old man wey like to
enjoy himself and at the same time
abandon his responsibility like this
Fulani herdsman ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Christmas Wahala ��

Landlord buy chicken� Tenant buy goat �now landlord don vex increase house rent ��
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by lookingfly: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

#PMBAt80

so drugnubu didn't attend grin
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Emola12(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Dis man don use knife cut Nigeria again wahala sheshe bere bayi olorun Jo wa gba wa ninu wahala ati idamu Yi
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2022
HBD to mr. PMB sir
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Adambx: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

#PMBAt80

Are u aware 2001minted notes is nw in circulation

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2022
e go shock you say e fit be N5million them approve for that cake
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by Mbenny(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2022
is he celebrating his birthday or Nigeria independence? that the cake is designed as Nigeria map instead of a cow
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by mamdanju: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Happy birthday my president. 80 looks good on you. You will be remembered as the best president of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2022
ukeleh:
Why is the birthday celebration not in Nigeria?
How many times has British brought their occasions to Nigeria to celebrate? Who cursed Nigeria?

Does the black man have a well developed sense of reasoning?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2022
mamdanju:
Happy birthday my president. 80 looks good on you. You will be remembered as the best president of Nigeria

@ bolded, You are cursed spiritually....
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2022
ManOfSon:
Isn't it wonderful that the President of Africa's most populous nation is celebrating such a milestone in a foreign country? I'm not sure I'm ever going to see a more shameless person as Muhammadu Buhari in my lifetime.

Not only is the guy shameless but he is setting a bad example for Nigerians....
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by 9japride(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Happy birthday to the president, but it will be better we see pictures of the security, electricity and economic situation of country. I don't know if they think everyone is practicing mediocrity, were they like to use beautiful pictures to deviate people's attention from the real issues in the country. The common man needs to have sense by force. Those close to power will always secure their meal ticket and majority of the uninformed citizens will think they care about them.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

May your life be the way Nigeria became under Buhari your Daddy Amen, Amen and Aaameeen.
May your life be like the current situation in the south east. Amen, amen, ameeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.