Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly (70412 Views)

Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2022
For Me I Don't Joke With Pepsi

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Enumerator(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2022
cheesy
Onucs:

Damn right bro

Compare to these faces, jagaban should have been a model grin
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by gannod(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Franzinni: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2022
It's an ugly situation

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by zinaunreal(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2022
They are his fans grin grin ugly fans grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Enemyofpeace: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Bunch of oloshos calling person ugly

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by zhirkovrado(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2022
I never knew king Rudy was a comrade grin[center][/center]
Vawulence can come from any angle cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Careente7(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Vayolens is all I see

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nwaotu10(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2022
All of them are evening newspaper (In mosdii voice) grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by encryptjay(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Vawulence grin My belle ooo

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Iykoto86(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Oga off mic.
You win.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nwaotu10(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Let his girlfriend take pictures with the kind of camera these ones used let's see how far.

This guy is making so much noise with this girl and true true, she nor... Mtchew..

He should just stop being childish. This one that will soon dump him after collecting her own share. This is a huge slap on Anita's face cos Anita beat her hands down in every thing.

Men are just disgusting. They can carry a queen today and carry a dog tomorrow. That is why to even carry myself give any man dey irritate me.
Evening newspaper don drop quote.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by SeeItSayIt: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2022
No ves, off mic I beg grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Gandrova: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Look @ their heads like satellite dish wink

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by newnigerdelta00: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by izubext007: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Ugly people will always take the lead

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by kissdabride: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022
He should have added Warning Graphic. What kind of things is this and i just finish eating Spiits.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by sterlingD(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Oga off mic.
You win.
I join off mic too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Akharmony: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Bad day for the wicked. .

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by kendrick93(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Kwa Kwa Kwacheesy Ride on my niqqa ugly azz b!tches thinking they have an opinion

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by tarantino1: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2022
And ever since we think say na Jim Iyke and Tonto dike na savage pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Streetmovement(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo see heavy metal vawulence, this one come with upper cut grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Careente7(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
I’ve gone back to the top of this thread and looked at these “pretty ladies” for a second time and try to view them from the bright side but ‘my laughter no wan just stop as everywhere just dark’. Is kingrudy actually the king of ‘vayolens’?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Streetmovement(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
irunoko:
Lol there's something oyinbos call projection or projecting.you project who you are on others.for example,if you are ugly,you call others ugly,if you are an adulterer you constantly accuse your partner of adultery.if you are a thief you think others are like you

No wonder the Bible says as a man thinketh in his heart,so is he

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You've said it all gee

Vawulence is best served when it's hot grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Mensonges: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Curious345:
Lol...

Tinubu is even prettier than them all

That's a pure lie.

Tinubu's ugliness no get part 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Chenille6279(f): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vawulence pro max grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Creamypie(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
isan:
If you're this ugly you don't deserve to have a husband , Just like when ladies said a broke guy shouldn't have an erection
this your new vawulence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
But truthfully, The bad looking ones are always the ones bashing people on the internet. Its rare to see a handsome dude or pretty gal calling others ugly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by chccho(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Curious345:
Lol...

Tinubu is even prettier than them all
Chimoooo!!! Lwkmd!
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by wisdomkid: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't subscribe to violence at all... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.