Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly (70419 Views)

Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by BRATISLAVA: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Tell me fess; are you a Messi's fan or an Mbappé's fan (more like CR7's) before I will know whether to leave you alone? grin

Lawd of the ball, lawd Messi doth not compare to his footstool Cristi...
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lawd of the ball, lawd Messi doth not compare to his footstool Cristi...

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your head isssss—

But why do I feel as if you're saying this to pacify me? You want me to leave you alone abi? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by seunak2016: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplepee:
Lol e pain am. Mr dangling unstable blokos.

Shebi he was the one that sang Nobody ugly. They are probably broke not ugly, give them money and fancy clothes before you compare tongue
help us give them money then we check again.

the reality is that even if you have money ,you might still be ugly. whereas if you are broke, you might still be beautiful.

those idiot.s are just hating for no reason,

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by zudozz: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
She fit no fine make her dis this thing sweet! grin
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by BRATISLAVA: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your head isssss—

But why do I feel as if you're saying this to pacify me? You want me to leave you alone abi? undecided

You're making me grin

Moral cards and skills off the table, even the uninitiate soccer watchers have a vague idea that he should be the better of the two.

Shall I call off the mods?
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by rajiedreez: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but you should have posted the pretty ones too
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by kazyhm(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't actually understand women anymore.

Are women attempting to regulate, standardize and modulate relationship for men.........?

Men need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by udomonday: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Up
Blessedmercy8:
Let his girlfriend take pictures with the kind of camera these ones used let's see how far.

This guy is making so much noise with this girl and true true, she nor... Mtchew..

He should just stop being childish. This one that will soon dump him after collecting her own share. This is a huge slap on Anita's face cos Anita beat her hands down in every thing.

Men are just disgusting. They can carry a queen today and carry a dog tomorrow. That is why to even carry myself give any man dey irritate me.
stay there Na, until grey hair full your pussy,Na fat time you go dey find who go help you service am.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by ufuosman(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Curious345:
Lol...

Tinubu is even prettier than them all
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Greystone: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Oga off mic.
You win.

I Swear cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nursepepeye(f): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Oga off mic.
You win.
no one allow neclear weapons in the hand of rudeboy, he will fire it at once. Hiroshima and Nagazaki have hope where these ladies dey right now

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by kkins25(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Girl is 22.. What's all the fuss about? Aren't they themselves marrying men way above their status?
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by ahnie: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Serves the same trolls right.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Burruchaga71(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Curious345:
Lol...

Tinubu is even prettier than them all
Even Oshomhole sef fine pas dem all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by misan1977: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lol

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by MarkBenn: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Even after using Glaxo paint for make-up she was still looking like masquerade.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplepee:

Shebi he was the one that sang Nobody ugly. They are probably broke not ugly, give them money and fancy clothes before you compare tongue

I'm very sure you're one those ugly girls whose pics were posted. E pain u! You've been busted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by MrColdsweat: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Older women become convulsing witches when they see you with a very young girl.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You're making me grin

Moral cards and skills off the table, even the uninitiate soccer watchers have a vague idea that he should be the better of the two.

Shall I call off the mods?

Ohh. I see.

I am not leaving you then.

I will see you on another thread.

You go call mods taya. grin

But I wee take your appraisal of the GOAT beebee. :-|
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplepee:

Lmao. Don’t be pained. Even you know that these ones are damn ugly and they should not be calling a fellow girl ugly. I know you must support women but when you ladies do it without sense the stupidity becomes too obvious. Those girls are ugly asf

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by syntekelite(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
A supposed to be role model and mentor,attaching his energy to the bad vibes of insecurities and inferiority complex of his fans..
So he actually reads all dms of his fans?? Must he reply..
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by VULCAN(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu rakes in more than N60 billion a year...
Has he turned handsome?

simplepee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Ajibade123(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
One thing I have noticed is that very beautiful people do not beauty shame other people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by elinaxy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
E sure 4 u bro u have your life to leave, dem ugly no be lie
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by vickydevoka(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jozibrainz99:
But truthfully, The bad looking ones are always the ones bashing people on the internet. Its rare to see a handsome dude or pretty gal calling others ugly.
It’s natural
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by vickydevoka(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
armadeo:
Chai thos one na him shock me pass. Ugly looking come open mouth like imbe ....
Na pure Yoruba gal

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Tareq1105: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tochj:
Rudy you are wicket

Rudy doesn't need to go this far. He should accept criticism as a star. People that are far below your standard would talk but as a celebrity, you should take it. Everyday Buhari and Tinubu are abused and insulted anyhow. How many people would they be searching for online? You cannot avoid this as a celebrity.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by blowjohn(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplepee:

Be like say u sef dey jealous. Abi wetin concern u with e blokos.

So if them change clothes dem go behind fine.
E be things o
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Keleyors(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
How can you troll a Rudeboy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by GistFullGround: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na wa o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Onucs:
It sucks how people jump on calling others ugly when they are the emblem of ugliness. Jeez!
Women particularly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.