Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly (70410 Views)

Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by prophetfire: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplepee:
Lol e pain am. Mr dangling unstable blokos.

Shebi he was the one that sang Nobody ugly. They are probably broke not ugly, give them money and fancy clothes before you compare tongue
Because you are as ugly as them.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by betshopagent(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Oga off mic.
You win.
this is vawulence unlimited!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by FashionCookie(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
shantti:

But it's not his fault that they are following him nah, it's not his fault that they enjoy psquares music
He should also show us pics of the fine girls grin
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Emaprince: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Damn bro!!!!

I don laugh tire.

Indeed he is living upto his name - rude boy by action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Emaprince: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
But Paul really know whats up. He went for a much younger lady so he can enjoy himself like ned
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by lozanni(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
See Hanties, hanty (2ce)
Hanties wey no fine, hanty (2ce)
Falz funny die grin

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Gossip should actually mind their business.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by ShaqFu: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
How are we sure he didn't just post random pictures of girls? If this set of girls called his girlfriend 'ugly', at least he could have atleast post the post they made calling his girlfriend ugly.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by a2d3rew(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
And u are handsome?
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Skmoda360(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Onucs:
It sucks how people jump on calling others ugly when they are the emblem of ugliness. Jeez!

Abeg i no fit laugh....
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by seguno2: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Onucs:
It sucks how people jump on calling others ugly when they are the emblem of ugliness. Jeez!

Just as ThiefNuibu, Buhari and APC calling Jonathan, Obasanjo and PDP corrupt
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Paul next time put graphics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by 99thEnemy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Oga off mic.
You win.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by KennethEnyi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ugliest set of bitches I’ve ever seen in my Bleep.ing life

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by ppogba: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
If truly any of them called the girl friend ugly, there are just two things Rudeboy can do for them:

1. Send each of them a portable mirror as a Christmas gift.

2. Send them a copy of the Cambridge dictionary where each of them will see their names as the meaning of the word :ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Zhahovic(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
XCADBZXCAB BRUTALITY grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
All of them are ugilee including the so called girlfriend..
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Munzy14(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Hall of dem na Hevening newspapers!!
Mad o!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The H wahala of Ondo guys.

He sure me.. grin say He go clear.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Munzy14(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
meobizy:
All I see are Nairalanders.
Another crazy one after wickedman grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Successkay12(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Atlantis585: 5:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Onucs:

Damn right bro

Compare to these faces, jagaban should have been a model grin

Haba na!

Nobody fine reach this Mr. Lagos Treasury Looter ooo grin

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Haykinx98(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2022
PDAPC members are so happy right now because Tinubu is prettier than this people grin

You can’t just about calling people wife to be Ugly
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Teeroyzimma: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mercury12:
Hahahaha Rude boy is not a gentleman
Very vawulent man grin

Crazy and insane fellow like Paul cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Careente7(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
It’s like some people don’t want to learn.Uncle vayolens (Rudeboy) will soon visit Naira land and do the needful.Don’t say you were not informed.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Konquest: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
irunoko:
Lol there's something oyinbos call projection or projecting.you project who you are on others.for example,if you are ugly,you call others ugly,if you are an adulterer you constantly accuse your partner of adultery.if you are a thief you think others are like you

No wonder the Bible says as a man thinketh in his heart,so is he
Word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by MechanicMike: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Chenille6279:
Vawulence pro max grin

helo u are ver locky & today s yor locky day coz i have moiney & am a londoner twice & am ready to boook u for a high buudget blue movie am directing so please can u kindly send me a full naaaaked pictures of yor sef so my compani can fly in if first class for actress audition please? (no oofeinsce) smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.