Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 (1484 Views)

Christmas Season For The Needy / Openhanded Toward Your Brothers And Toward The Poor And Needy This Festive. / Let Feeds The Needy During This Coming Xmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by McMayowa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good afternoon NLDRS,

It seems this year get as e be. I could remember vividly that some well to do Nairalanders do give out something every year before Xmas be it food stuff, money, chicken, sauce, groundnut oils, meats, etc. Xmas is next week Sunday and everywhere just dey look somehow. Let the show begin, don't allow this year to run out without putting a smile on someone's face. Your 1k, 2k, 3k can do good to some people's life expecially in this hard time.

I would have love to start because I actually put as part of my plan this year to give to the needy before Xmas but something went the other way round as man proposes and God can only determine the fulfilment.

I know what it takes to give out but as it is, i am very RICH in Christ.

God bless you as you are planning to give.

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Op, the truth be say e don red for everybody.
Na to find way jus kpakagbuola this Christmas everybody dey so.

Compliments of the season. smiley

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Joyfulgal: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
No matter how little we can share. I can spare something. Let someone open the floor.

It's time of giving
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Treassured: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
I will probably do my little giveaway on Christmas day.

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Newfoundlove: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
McMayowa:
Good afternoon NLDRS,

It seems this year get as e be. I could remember vividly that some well to do Nairalanders do give out something every year before Xmas be it food stuff, money, chicken, sauce, groundnut oils, meats, etc. Xmas is next week Sunday and everywhere just dey look somehow. Let the show begin, don't allow this year to run out without putting a smile on someone's face. Your 1k, 2k, 3k can do good to some people's life expecially in this hard time.

I would have love to start because I actually put as part of my plan this year to give to the needy before Xmas but something went the other way round as man proposes and God can only determine the fulfilment.

I know what it takes to give out but as it is, i am very RICH in Christ.

God bless you as you are planning to give.

Ok o
Find me something
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Winner404: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
I have a debt of 56k I incurred in order to clear my school fees, the bank is on my neck

My biggest prayer is to clear it before 31st

Make una help me
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Decemberist306: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lemme touch someone
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Decemberist306: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Winner404:
I have a debt of 56k I incurred in order to clear my school fees, the bank is on my neck

My biggest prayer is to clear it before 31st

Make una help me
if you can provide evidence on this, send me a PM, I will help a little.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Winner404: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Decemberist306:
if you can provide evidence on this, send me a PM, I will help a little.
sent all you asked for... please check sir.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Decemberist306: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Winner404:
sent all you asked for, please check sir.
sent you what I have, I hope you get the help you need.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Winner404: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Decemberist306:
Thank you sir embarassed

May God continue to bless you, I wasn't expecting that much

I deeply appreciate.

@McMayowa thanks for opening this thread

I just got 20,000naira to clear part of my debt from someone I have never met before, God bless you sir.

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by McMayowa(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Winner404:
Thank you sir embarassed

May God continue to bless you, I wasn't expecting that much

I deeply appreciate.

@McMayowa thanks for opening this thread

I just got 20,000naira to clear part of my debt from someone I have never met before, God bless you sir.

Wow... This is good news.
All thanks to God

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by McMayowa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Decemberist306:

You are highly appreciated for putting smile on his face sir.

God will replenish you sir.

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by McMayowa(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Joyfulgal:
No matter how little we can share. I can spare something. Let someone open the floor.

It's time of giving

Oya do your own o... Someone already opened the floor
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Hidewell(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
All I need is foodstuff to celebrate. This year seems rough for me. Baba Jahova touch someone's heart to help me with this and this Christmas will be the best ever for me and my family.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Decemberist306: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
McMayowa:

You are highly appreciated for putting smile on his face sir.

God will replenish you sir.
God bless you too sir for creating the thread, I hope we get more people to help.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Tekahashi: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
I really need help in paying for my hostel accommodation fees

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by DDota: 5:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Tekahashi:
I really need help in paying for my hostel accommodation fees
It's accomodation this time around?

Keep begging on Nairaland as if you no get family. Very soon I will litter your name everywhere if you don't desist. Dem swear for you ni?

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by FANTASER: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2022
DDota:

It's accomodation this time around?

Keep begging on Nairaland as if you no get family. Very soon I will litter your name everywhere if you don't desist. Dem swear for you ni?
This coming from someone who just registered on the platform Dec 3rd and made his first comment on a betting thread undecided
Don't let me whup your ass till death angry

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by FANTASER: 7:17am On Dec 19, 2022
I will like to help also with something but make Christmas reach first.

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by DominantBeing(f): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2022
Decemberist306:
God bless you too sir for creating the thread, I hope we get more people to help.
Please sir, anything you have to give out pls give me, anything at all, even if it's cash or recharge card of any amount I'll gladly appreciate it sir.
I'm not always lucky when it comes to being helped
you'll surely prosper for it sir, pls,things are really hard for me at the moment

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by eleniyan2020: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Decemberist306:
Lemme touch someone
boss shey make I drop aza?

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by eminent91: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na just foodstuffs I need, nothing else.Make person chop better food that day at least jare.

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Hidewell(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
cry
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by PerfectStranger(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2022
mariahAngel:
Op, the truth be say e don red for everybody.
Na to find way jus kpakagbuola this Christmas everybody dey so.

Compliments of the season. smiley
Big woman, you get money jare. No Dey whyn person for here. cheesy
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Ahmback(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2022
I will be staying in school through the christmas and new year. We're not done with lectures as per veterinary medicine students here in school while other students in other departments are done with their exams and have started returning home.
Please bless me with something i can help myself to a treat with this season, even if its noodles and juice, i'd be very grateful.
access bank. Thanks
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Ahmback(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2022
FANTASER:
I will like to help also with something but make Christmas reach first.
I'm following your sir, please remember me in your kindness
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by ahnie: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmback:
I will be staying in school through the christmas and new year. We're not done with lectures as per veterinary medicine students here in school while other students in other departments are done with their exams and have started returning home.
Please bless me with something i can help myself to a treat with this season, even if its noodles and juice, i'd be very grateful.
access bank. Thanks
You have started this entitlement spirit I thought you were helped days ago.
Do not be greedy give room for others to get.

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Ahmback(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2022
ahnie:

You have started this entitlement spirit I thought you were helped days ago.
Do not be greedy give room for others to get.
Yes ma. Check my profile, i personally opened a thread to show my appreciation and also quoted them in the original post.

i'd say you don't know how and what it feels like to be totally empty -financially- without any hope forth coming from your people. It's God that is sustains. Tomorrow will be better

Ofada Rice / -- / Why Do People Prefer Christmas Chicken To Any Other Kind Of Meat For Christmas?