Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened (5153 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by gaymanuel: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Emoc: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tahhh!!!
GBAFUO!
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by peropoliet(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
gaymanuel:
Follow me to church today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUGQMxEn5c0&t=192s
Dude go get a life or even try to rest
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by MytyD: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by MytyD: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yo bro look
I know your tryna get attention and shit but honestly no one cares

There are bigger things in life bothering us humans than sexual orientation,like no one actually cares enough to hate you anymore,so just live ur life and stop trying to over emphasize your gay

Please

21 Likes

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2022
MytyD:
Yo bro look
I know your tryna get attention and shit but honestly no one cares

There are bigger things in life bothering us humans than sexual orientation,like no one actually cares enough to hate you anymore,so just live ur life and stop trying to over emphasize your gay

Please
You cared enough to drop a comment.

2 Likes

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by ednut1(m): 1:29am On Dec 19, 2022
grin Looking for asylum. E no go work

5 Likes

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by misan1977: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2022
This one na mumu

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Gerrard59(m): 2:13am On Dec 19, 2022
ednut1:
grin Looking for asylum. E no go work

I watched the video. The guy is a notorious gay-lord on TwitterNG. He was one of those gay miscreants who wanted to superimpose their LGTV rights campaign over #ENDSARS protests. Total misfit and an abhorrent fellow. I am sure if na Twitter, he would want to block me. But no one cares about that nonsense on Nairaland.

There was an event shim attended a while ago, if you saw what this shim wore eh, you for burst laugh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by losky83: 3:34am On Dec 19, 2022
gaymanuel:

while listening to him talk, I heard him say " anytime he goes to church he hears things about himself as" ur not worthy of God's Love " and more".
These guy and others need help fast.
How can a man be piercing his fellow man when we have so many women of different shape, colour and attitude. We even have alien women(those ones with artificial yansh and breast) so what could be the problem.

1 Like

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by ednut1(m): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Gerrard59:

I watched the video. The guy is a notorious gay-lord on TwitterNG. He was one of those gay miscreants who wanted to superimpose their LGTV rights campaign over #ENDSARS protests. Total misfit and an abhorrent fellow. I am sure if na Twitter, he would want to block me. But no one cares about that nonsense on Nairaland.

There was an event shim attended a while ago, if you saw what this shim wore eh, you for burst laugh. grin grin grin
oh na him be this o. I remember that clip where dem almost beat them. Its all a hustle. The guy dey find asylum abroad lol

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by akwesenana: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2022
How can you be religious and gay at the same time?
Eating your cake and keeping it?
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Mercury12(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2022
ednut1:
oh na him be this o. I remember that clip where dem almost beat them. Its all a hustle. The guy dey find asylum abroad lol
Why dem no break their head? angry
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Just rest dude...don't force your sexual orientation on people, it is so annoying

1 Like

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by MytyD: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Bloommax:
You cared enough to drop a comment.

Ur point??

1 Like

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Demonicus: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Gerrard59:

Baba thinks anyone gives two fVcks bout him, sha make we just use am catch cruise.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
MytyD:

Ur point??
Next time, scroll and pass.
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by MytyD: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2022
Bloommax:
Next time, scroll and pass.

Next time shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Messi1997: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
You are a taboo and an abomination,your mum should have been barren or birthed a tortoise instead of this failure
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Tegabadguy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
gaymanuel:

this guy is not gay jor
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Gerrard59(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
ednut1:

Yes, and there also was another gay-lord who almost got beaten. That one has a big yansh. Only God knows how many pampers he wears daily. grin

1 Like

Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
MytyD:

Next time shut the Bleep up
Wasn't talking, was typing. Dumbo!
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Silentgroper(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Next time, get a plain t shirt nd have it tagged dat u're gay if u really need d attention.. Get it tagged and go to d street if e sure for u...
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by MytyD: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bloommax:
Wasn't talking, was typing. Dumbo!

What's ur deal asshole
Ur very stupid,idiot

Why don't u pick on someone ur own size
Try rubbish with me and answer I'll fucking track u down
Idiot mother fucker
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
MytyD:

What's ur deal asshole
Ur very stupid,idiot

Why don't u pick on someone ur own size
Try rubbish with me and answer I'll fucking track u down
Idiot mother fucker
Lol, you're pained. Lovely. Cry more!
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by gaymanuel: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2022
ednut1:
The guy dey find asylum abroad lol

OMG you absolutely figured it out, what a sharp guy you are. Of all the million and millions of gays being oppressed around third world countries, it's this guy they'll give asylum. grin Is that the scam you used to get abroad? with your daft reasoning skills, you are proof that a pig can be taken out of a pigsty but the pigsty can never be taken out of the pig, you still possess the Nigerian mentality. grin

Either leave my posts alone or come out of the closet, na only you know the reason you keep following a gay man's posts yansh to yansh. cheesy
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by iTroll: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
gaymanuel:

OMG you absolutely figured it out, what a sharp guy you are. Of all the million and millions of gays being oppressed around third world countries, it's this guy they'll give asylum. grin Is that the scam you used to get abroad? with your daft reasoning skills, you are proof that a pig can be taken out of a pigsty but the pigsty can never be taken out of the pig, you still possess the Nigerian mentality. grin

Either leave my posts alone or come out of the closet, na only you know the reason you keep following a gay man's posts yansh to yansh. cheesy
You're just jealous that he's abroad, a place you long for, but will never reach
Na Nigerian sun go finish you. And maybe in 10-20 years, if things never too spoil, you can go back to what your creator wanted you to be
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by gaymanuel: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
iTroll:

You're just jealous that he's abroad, a place you long for, but will never reach
Na Nigerian sun go finish you. And maybe in 10-20 years, if things never too spoil, you can go back to what your creator wanted you to be
What has Nigerian sun done to you all, it's nice and warm especially in this Harmattan season. grin wink
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by iTroll: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
gaymanuel:

What has Nigerian sun done to you all, it's nice and warm especially in this Harmattan season. grin wink
You will either return to the settings your creator intended for you or you die as a crude mockery of one of God's creation aka the feminine woman.
Your opinion on the existence of God doesn't matter in the face of the truth.
When you die, scientists will look at your bones and will be 100% sure that you were a MAN.
You have no womb
You have no ovaries
You have no uterus
Your family despises you and your "friends" mock you behind your back.
Your life is a joke.
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by Dshocker(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
gaymanuel:

I go scatter ya teeth now...
Re: A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened by headbasher96(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
I dont know what to say though if i catch u around my area u go talk am well

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Person Must Have To Date You? / I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. / What Perfume Can You Recommend For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.