Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters (50906 Views)

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Famofamo: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Until separate religion from politics
Some of them support Jonathan 2019, he failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by ATLIEN2027: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Delusional Oyedepo is religious conman. The fraudster masquerading as man of god is a religious fanatical fool.
He can cry all he wants, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Antoeni(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Truely, for anyone to vote again for APC after almost 8years of horror, hunger, killings, insecurity, banditry etc; that person must be grossly mad!
Bishop Oyedepo spoke nothing but the truth.
Just like Wike's song, "as it dey pain dem, it go dey sweet us, as it dey sweet us, it go dey pain dem".

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
But sincerely, can a normal person vote APC in presidential election?
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by etrouble: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu's boys have always win Oyedepo's polling booth. The coming election won't be any different. That doesn't make him less a Pastor, but it does shows the separation between prophecy, religion, and politics. Politics controls religion and not vice versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by etrouble: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Bishop Idowu-Fearon was reacting to a statement credited to the General Overseer of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, ‘the number of people who vote for APC in 2023 will determine the number of mad people in Nigeria’.

To me, Bishop David Oyedepo is 100% correct.

When you see election results next year, you will do your correction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
phorget:
Oyedepo is a Nigerian before becoming a pastor and as a Nigerian I think he has every right to speak as one.

We employed APC to help manage Nigeria due to what we felt regarding PDP maladministration but alas! APC did even worst.
he has no right to dictate for people who to vote... Democracy is a game of choices... If u guys like scream fire and brimstone labour party won't see Third position...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by ozijay: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Bishop Idowu-Fearon was reacting to a statement credited to the General Overseer of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, ‘the number of people who vote for APC in 2023 will determine the number of mad people in Nigeria’.

So correct that i will make the statement my ringtone.
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Thinkfree(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The man of devil will lose again, just like his Jonathan adoption failed. God does not fail His people. Therefore, Oyedepo is of the devil. He will fail again.
again and again he shall fail, in to January 2019 he promised to open the gate of hell for Apc and its supporters but at the end he was put shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by etrouble: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Goodday90:
must be a rented pastor,so he had to use a pseudonym
No evil is beyond BAT,that man is evil personified

We have always humiliated you, we will do it again. Humiliating idiots and nincompoops has become our hobby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by afbstrategies: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Next, the faceless Bishop Fearon will tell us that his social media account was hacked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Thortp(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bro, not just insanity. It's a spiritual attack
mycar:
Bishop David Oyedepo was right, How can one continue to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result, that's insanity.
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Alajiki(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

He is correct shey? If Father Mbaka comes out now and tag religious leaders who utter such statement as credited to Oyedepo as super mad, y'all will open mouth bah, bah, bah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by olamike02: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

To IPOB and Pandora thieve sympathisers,Oyedepo was right but to sane Nigerians,he's just another opportunist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by etrouble: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thinkfree:
again and again he shall fail, in to January 2019 he promised to open the gate of hell for Apc and its supporters but at the end he was put shame.

I think somebody stole the keys from where he kept it. We have always won his polling booth and others in his surroundings.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by IamANigerianMan: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Superwave16320:
Oyedepo wailed more than this the two times Buhari won. If your father like he should join Oyedepo make una gather wail while you labour to your death.

Oyedepo wailed and you are suffering, how much is a bag of rice today?how much is a bag of sermo today? How much do you buy the petrol and Diesel today ?can you travel on our road today, Oyedepo did not wail, he said the truth.
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by rippa(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
Pastors spewing trashes from the pulpit all for personal interest and will sugarcoat it as if it's for collective good.

Interestingly Christianity is not nsogbu nsogbu herders religion as everyone act according to his/her personal convictions.
Are u among the mad people?
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why I detest short people!

They are so full of ego and talk carelessly

Especially when they are short are bald. DEVIL REINCARNATION!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by etrouble: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Alajiki:

He is correct shey? If Father Mbaka comes out now and tag religious leaders who utter such statement as credited to Oyedepo as super mad, y'all will open mouth bah, bah, bah

Only mad people lose every time, the only serial losers are those that Tinubu's boys have been defeating in all elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by israelmao(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
I respect every genuine man of God but let's stop being sanctimonious and over-religious and be truthful APC has caused collateral damage to every facet of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by rippa(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Svoboda:

He is a pdp member. God will shame Oyedepo in 2023 when BAt wins.
Number 1 mad man sited
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by assholemods: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
phorget:
Oyedepo is a Nigerian before becoming a pastor and as a Nigerian I think he has every right to speak as one.

We employed APC to help manage Nigeria due to what we felt regarding PDP maladministration but alas! APC did even worst.
Just the way he has the right to talk others have the rights to vote their choice. So Oyedepo must be a mad man himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by ozijay: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
stuffs2002:
The Supreme Monkey has always tried to stir up religious tensions in Nigeria which was why he has been attending churches everywhere.

Supreme Monkey Obi is not a unifier for the following reasons

1) He sacked non catholics in Anambra while he was governor of Anambra

2) He sacked all non Anambra indigenes from Anambra civil service

3) He persecuted and "deported ” northerners out of Anambra while he was governor

4) He has been going to different churches there by whipping up religious tensions in Nigeria

Propaganda, how does that amount to the 7 trillion naira looted by your government in tackling Insecurity, abi na ur account general 30b naira and others, we will not allow self centered ppl to continue to rule is it's is over. Take ur drugg Lord to the Hospital and be placed on live support. He will never win so long as God lives.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by afbstrategies: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by 1gbdata: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oyedepo and his Congregration are Madly Insane.
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by onuman: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bishop Fearon, if you are among the people who will vote APC in next presidential election, you are a MAD MAN.
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by okorogodwin4(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
I wanted to write my comments but when I saw that the bishops name is Fearon I quickly run away from thyping my comment
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by rippa(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The man of devil will lose again, just like his Jonathan adoption failed. God does not fail His people. Therefore, Oyedepo is of the devil. He will fail again.
Are u not suffering the mistake u made in 2015 so?
Did it affect him? No.
In this year Shiloh even with APC women leader present. He warned us again. Its left for u to listen to his warning or continue to do the same thing and expect a diiferent result.
Dont be a mad man
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by assholemods: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
rippa:

Number 1 mad man sited
Very loquacious man!
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by JoeNL22(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
At the metion of peter obi.....every urchin & mikanoites must bow, every sane Nigeria must confess that Omoluabi Obi is the best among the rest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.