Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,063 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' (77654 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Is Wike Wearing Asiwaju Logo Themed Cap? / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Realist12: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

the infrastructural gains were erased by all the lives lost to insecurity, economic mismanagement, lopsided appointments that do not reflect federal character, increase in jihadist violence et al... infrastructure growth is expected of any government - that in and by itself is no acihevement.

Recent flooding displaced hundreds of thousands in nigeria. I could go on and on.

well your perception is about only the negatives forgetting those were also inherited. One thing you can't blame APC for is blatant corruption as done by PDP. Recall Doyin okupe stating Nigeria can't afford brand new train where as they were siphoning funds for infrastructure and securities. https://twitter.com/Optimistic_Ade/status/1602223106629984256?t=6iysHtaqevbRabZ_83cFSQ&s=19

Blaming APC for the insecurity that's been handled head on has negative consequences on you and the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by BigBashiru: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Realist12:

well your perception is about only the negatives forgetting those were also inherited. One thing you can't blame APC for is blatant corruption as done by PDP. Recall Doyin okupe stating Nigeria can't afford brand new train where as they were siphoning funds for infrastructure and securities. https://twitter.com/Optimistic_Ade/status/1602223106629984256?t=6iysHtaqevbRabZ_83cFSQ&s=19

Blaming APC for the insecurity that's been handled head on has negative consequences on you and the country.

All I can wish you is may you be kidnapped or may you become a victim of the vices in nigeria today afterall it was inherited from previous administration and its not APCs fault. Amen.

Stop disgracing the black race with your low iq argument abeg....
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Realist12: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

All I can wish you is may you be kidnapped or may you become a victim of the vices in nigeria today afterall it was inherited from previous administration and its not APCs fault. Amen.

Stop disgracing the black race with your low iq argument abeg....

Who is disgracing black people with Low IQ ?You just don't have low IQ but schizophrenic as well , if not how couldn't you recall countless bomb blast taking several lives at strategic locations, you forgot Nyanya bombing, you forgot how many times Shekahau died and resurrected? You know Shekahau is dead for real now , Nnamdi Kanu is captured. Are you expecting vices to just fade away because Buhari is God? Boko haram is defeated. Infrastructures are coming to life . Should I pray you be a victim of bomblast?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by BigBashiru: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Realist12:

Who is disgracing black people with Low IQ ?You just don't have low IQ but schizophrenic as well , if not how couldn't you recall countless bomb blast taking several lives at strategic locations, you forgot Nyanya bombing, you forgot how many times Shekahau died and resurrected? You know Shekahau is dead for real now , Nnamdi Kanu is captured. Are you expecting vices to just fade away because Buhari is God? Boko haram is defeated. Infrastructures are coming to life . Should I pray you be a victim of bomblast?

As you hv defended incompetence with the excuse of inheritance, may that same incompetence destroy you in one way or another insha Allah - thru kidnapping, bomb blast, robbery, one chance, cultists etc. Amin.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Realist12: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

As you hv defended incompetence with the excuse of inheritance, may that same incompetence destroy you in one way or another insha Allah - thru kidnapping, bomb blast, robbery, one chance, cultists etc. Amin.
low IQ. Grow up .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Careente7(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2022
I can tell you that Tinubu is not the nomenclature behind the post .
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by OdefaGirl(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Realist12:
it seems y'all don't follow global news, all countries in the world are going through inflation , Argentina won the world cup yesterday but their inflation is worse than Nigeria's. Is Buhari their president over there. The UK , USA are experiencing high inflation rates too , UK is having strikes today but y'all playing opposition politics blaming only Nigeria government for a global crisis. Infrastructures became better in this administration despite the global economic hardship.

Global crisis indeed, defender of the gods..... You are proudly comparing Nigeria's crisis with Argentina's? No wonder you guys will not be ashamed of Great grandpa Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by ada9ja(f): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

Obiidiots will now start premium wailing nao.

Even Qatar is BATified. The logo everywhere.

Comparing Qatar logo to BaT is an insult ..that country is 30years old and see how va they are compare to Lagos and Nigeria. U shud be ashamed of ur self...

That logo shows small and big oval shape meaning from small to big ...but BAT logo is chain-like ..slavery govt
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Monday60655(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

You're the one exhibiting endless pain and vile. You and your demented obingo do masturbate and wail at the mention of Tinubu

TINUBU will lord over you and your kindred next year

Your unending pain and continuous suffering will always give me overflowing joy. As for Tinubu, God will always continue to preserve and protect him and do to him the way he did to others. I have nothing against a man who did nothing to me personally.
For you, Peter Obi doesn't even know that a nincompoop like you exist.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by fabian063: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Benwallt:

Wow! You typed all these without throwing insult? I'm not sure you're from that side. I agree with you totally.

You've shocked me this morning. A very warm good morning to you.
Are you expecting everyone from the same region to share the same personality? Some Igbo insult people who doesn't align with their view, same with some Yoruba and Hausa. We are all human, but we all can't be the same. Have a good day brother.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by ManirBK: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Lol grin grin grin

Jagaban lokan

We've been saying this and reasonable Nigerians have heard and accepted. Collectively we shall build a Nigeria of our dreams.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is intellectually sound. The best man for job. The only man with good track record.

Just like Messi, he's destined for something more remarkable than what he's achieved.
Congratulations Messi
Congratulations Jagaban

Asiwaju lokan
My Hope is Renewed.
Emi lokan means what bro
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Obyino: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by bewla(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Comparing himself to a seasoned athlete, I'm sure Messi will be in disgust

Eww what tom-foolery is this, your party was in power for 8 years, made everything worse that you promised you were gonna make better

And now all you lots can say is emilokan, truly it's your turn to continue the destruction of Nigeria.

Tinubu paid supporters stop quoting me, My pity only goes to ordinary Nigerians that are cheering for APC, on the basis of Tribe and religion, shame.

Vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons
No body that you open his Yash and it won't smell Atiku na ass bunker

What he lack Tinubu gain
Drug na for rich even trump na player
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Benwallt(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
fabian063:
Are you expecting everyone from the same region to share the same personality? Some Igbo insult people who doesn't align with their view, same with some Yoruba and Hausa. We are all human, but we all can't be the same. Have a good day brother.

You have said it all. Do have a great day ahead brother.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by iwaeda: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
focus2727:
Jagaban CapLogo is what they use in the world cup tournament check it out
It is even Mobolaji Johnson stadium, Onikan. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Monday60655:

Your unending pain and continuous suffering will always give me overflowing joy. As for Tinubu, God will always continue to preserve and protect him and do to him the way he did to others. I have nothing against a man who did nothing to me personally.
For you, Peter Obi doesn't even know that a nincompoop like you exist.
everybody including you and i will definitely get what we do to others. It is a known fact

Btw; the last time i checked, neither Tinubu nor any other politicians know your existence
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Etimemy: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is not Lagos State treasure
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Monday60655(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
everybody including you and i will definitely get what we do to others. It is a known fact

Btw; the last time I checked, neither Tinubu nor any other politicians know your existence

As you rightly put it, they may not know that I exist. However, I am not like you who abuse people who have reached heights that no one in your generation have ever attain.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Monday60655:

As you rightly put it, they may not know that I exist. However, I am not like you who abuse people who have reached heights that no one in your generation have ever attain.
Do you mistake me for you obingo who wished Buhari dead?
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by buhariguy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
iwaeda:
The identity they can't steal doesn't exit. angry angry grin grin grin
hahahahaha.
Fifa stole jagaban logo
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by buhariguy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Global crisis indeed, defender of the gods..... You are proudly comparing Nigeria's crisis with Argentina's? No wonder you guys will not be ashamed of Great grandpa Tinubu.
your thief atiku is a young man of 40yrs
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by OdefaGirl(f): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
buhariguy:
your thief atiku is a young man of 40yrs

Who be that?

E be like say you are new on Nairaland...... No dey misyarn

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Elsueno: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vintage100:

Your comment shows that you are either Igbo or from south south, because it is rare for a Yoruba person to say he he or she instinctively hate Tinubu no matter his or her political leanings prove me wrong. As for me I'm a Yoruba by the name Abolaji Adeniji, and I'm voting Obi. I can post proof of my ethnicity here. Your comment shows that you are ethnically myopic and sentimental.

I am neither, infact I am from a minority tribe that's probably less than a 800k of us in d whole world ( am being generous with d numbers).....d reason I dislike the man has nothing to do with his tribe or sentimentality....
There is just something off about him, ...it's like he is out of place?....just try and see him in close proximity not through camera but in real life....
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Monday60655(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Do you mistake me for you obingo who wished Buhari dead?

Is only you that knows your name calling. You can still trace back to your previous comments.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Seefinish:
Tinubu is like an expired cocaine.
May God not allow Tinubu to happen to us.
He's now our president to be. How market?
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Majesty2:
BAT23 is a done deal
Congratulations to us

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.