Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' (77670 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Is Wike Wearing Asiwaju Logo Themed Cap? / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Redman44:
If you are reading this, go and get your PVC and vote for Labour/Peter Obi. Otherwise, you will end up with Tinubu or Atiku. Obi is not a saint but we can start a new Nigeria by voting him into power.
the earlier you come to terms with reality that Tinubu is your next president the better for you and your likes
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Monday60655:

God will first of all punish you. Then you will receive multiple calls of sorrow before tomorrow.
Hahahahaha

I super love your pain

It gives me endlessly joy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by tyinfinity: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.peter obituary OSU is the next online Biafra president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Pufpuf(m): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Contact me for your academic writings, articles, researches and books publishing.
I'm a public health physician, researcher, content writer & book publisher.
08038642174 deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Vintage100:

Your comment shows that you are either Igbo or from south south, because it is rare for a Yoruba person to say he he or she instinctively hate Tinubu no matter his or her political leanings prove me wrong. As for me I'm a Yoruba by the name Abolaji Adeniji, and I'm voting Obi. I can post proof of my ethnicity here. Your comment shows that you are ethnically myopic and sentimental.
I'm glad some of you Yoruba rooting for this Obi are seeing clearly how intolerance and disgruntled they are towards Tinubu. I'm glad you've seen the amount of hate and spite they had for Tinubu. I was completely indifferent in this election but their bitterness towards Tinubu made me had a change of mind. Their hatred is beyond politics

They even wish him dead now

I won't tell you what to do because i assume you're an adult. I won't force Tinubu to your throat as the bittered opponent often do

It's solely left to you to make a choice

Have a great week

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by rollandben(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2022
Baba is deceiving himself
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Femi316: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2022
You punish your useless generation
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
God punish Peter obi tongue
if any idiot quote me to say rubbish, you will receive a call of sorrow from your household before christmas
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Great2017: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
the earlier you come to terms with reality that Tinubu is your next president the better for you and your likes
God forbids evil
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Advocate500: 6:41am On Dec 19, 2022
This one and Photoshop images.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Babastrong(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=jmoore post=119257864]When it's Messi turn to take penalty, he took it.

When it's Tinubu's turn to answer question, he dodges them and ask others to answer for him.

Messi is different from Babablu Bluublu bulabu.[ And when messi had chance to score a goal, he passed the ball to de maria. This is what we called team work. God bless tinubu, the incoming president of nigeria.]
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Benwallt(m): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Doyou2019:

Why compare light to darkness iwo arakunrin yii?
Gbogbo eleyi nitori 30k ti o to iwo tabi ara Ile re na?
Awom eyan kan sa feran iya sha.

30k? Ta lo fe fun e ni 30 taaason?. Is that what you were promised from your party?

Alaye, dibo fun eni to wu'e o.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Henrymas(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2022
The length this thief and drug baron can go in pursuit of his failed emilocorn ambition is unimaginable.
The criminal Tinubu will never become president, the shock of his life and that of his deluded urchins, awaits him in February. If Peter Obi does not emerge on majority of credible votes cast, then it's better Atiku Abubakar is given the opportunity.
Definitely not Tinubu and his criminal gang.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Monday60655(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

I super love your pain

It gives me endlessly joy

grin grin grin grin

Likewise me, your endless pain gives me overflowing joy. And you shall continue remain in pain.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Starcy(m): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Noted
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by one4GOD(f): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2022
iwaeda:
Tinubu campaigned With Lionel Messi Picture as Emilokan.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1604549540543078402
mtchewwwww,somebody wey no fit remember him birthday go know how to post on his page , kontunu����
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by shegra58: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Please tell them how Bat created qatar and the world cup
I will tell them how Ipob developed Qatar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by fabian063: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Benwallt:
Ask Soludo how much and have your eyes, ears and mind reconfigured to reflect reality.

You will be disappointed that you were made to believe lies all along. How ironic, you were told you have 100 naira in your account but you are owning other people 1000000 naira.

Do you still have money?
You are the one who just lied. Obiano confirmed the money left, EFCC scrutinized and confirmed that they have met someone with pure integrity. The money he left was never a secret. Soludo is not just happy of his brother's political progress, he can say so many lies but his people in Anambra knows the truth. Obi is still the best governor in Anambra political history
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Tzar(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2022
E go shock una!
BigSarah:
Comparing himself to a seasoned athlete, I'm sure Messi will be in disgust

Eww what tom-foolery is this, your party was in power for 8 years, made everything worse that you promised you were gonna make better

And now all you lots can say is emilokan, truly it's your turn to continue the destruction of Nigeria.

Tinubu paid supporters stop quoting me, My pity only goes to ordinary Nigerians that are cheering for APC, on the basis of Tribe and religion, shame.

Vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Benwallt(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2022
fabian063:
You are the one who just lied. Obiano confirmed the money left, EFCC scrutinized and confirmed that they have met someone with pure integrity. The money he left was never a secret. Soludo is not just happy of his brother's political progress, he can say so many lies but his people in Anambra knows the truth. Obi is still the best governor in Anambra political history

Wow! You typed all these without throwing insult? I'm not sure you're from that side. I agree with you totally.

You've shocked me this morning. A very warm good morning to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Monday60655:

Likewise me, your endless pain gives me overflowing joy. And you shall continue remain in pain.
Hahahahaha

You're the one exhibiting endless pain and vile. You and your demented obingo do masturbate and wail at the mention of Tinubu

TINUBU will lord over you and your kindred next year

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by sihamey: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Fabricator is at it again, Messi will soon call them out as Donald duke did .
May we not witness fake governance against
God forbid BAT thing grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Zetty177x: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

Obiidiots will now start premium wailing nao.

Even Qatar is BATified. The logo everywhere.

Your fada na ediotic fuool...we Obidients are not idiotss.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Stesa: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
God punish Peter obi tongue
if any idiot quote me to say rubbish, you will receive a call of sorrow from your household before christmas

Using God's name alone for your political banter only shows you disrespect and dishonour God. Your punishment and End will be disastrously served.

Campaign for your candidate and avoid using God's name. Fear God

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by MandelaLives: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
God punish whoever goes by the moniker LILTJAY on Nairalandtongue
Your people will receive that call as your own word said after saying that God will punish you.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Zetty177x: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

Obiidiots will now start premium wailing nao.

Even Qatar is BATified. The logo everywhere.
Wetin consign us inside ur post with ur brain dead politician?
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Kingpele(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2022
iwaeda:

They can even say,,Argentina trained in Balogun stadium, Surulere grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha I can't stop laughing u are very mad haha haha haha
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Kingpele(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2022
iwaeda:

They can even say,,Argentina trained in Balogun stadium, Surulere grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha I can't stop laughing u are very mad haha haha haha haha
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Antivirus92(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Please tell them how Bat created qatar and the world cup
even Lionel messi abandoned his erosion ravaged, shitty Argentina to stay and win the world cup in tinubu's Qatar .

Tinubu built Qatar, we can defend it any where!
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Humblegains: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2022
naturefellow:
did he respond?

How would he? Of course not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by tonididdy(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2022
angry Such audacity …
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by etrouble: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Comparing himself to a seasoned athlete, I'm sure Messi will be in disgust

Eww what tom-foolery is this, your party was in power for 8 years, made everything worse that you promised you were gonna make better

And now all you lots can say is emilokan, truly it's your turn to continue the destruction of Nigeria.

Tinubu paid supporters stop quoting me, My pity only goes to ordinary Nigerians that are cheering for APC, on the basis of Tribe and religion, shame.

Vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. But is your own mental disorders generational hereditary or self inflicted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.