Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect (7356 Views)

RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by zigbo(f): 12:16am On Nov 20, 2007
ur list lacks x-factor its almost like u are mocking them . . . . i would go for bob manuel tho

delete emeka e from the list

@robsw . . . waat shocked if bob manuel is not good looking, who is only the height nd the build, nd voice sef
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by coopedro(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2007

I feel the three are good but i have always prefered Zack and
He'll still remain my favorite actor.

shuo Zack na the best out of these three na.
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by AKMoor(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
bob manuel
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by almondjoy(f): 1:49am On Dec 11, 2007
@Topic
Zack Orji all the way.  Real Marriage material.  Love his wife too.  Cool couple.  Zack is tooooooooooooo cool.  Always so well groomed, soft spoken, romantic, gentle and boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy--his side burns always sends me to bed with nice dreams!  The kind you want to see as the President of Nigeria.  So much air of maturity around him. cool

Then Bob Manuel of course.--A real heartthrob!!!! kiss

Emeka Enyiocha?----Heavens Forbid---Agbero!!!!! angry I wonder if there is any plastic surgeon that can remove that "gash" on his forehead.  Keeps reminding me he might have been a cultist from birth!
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by justuah: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2010
Bob of course

pls some body help me with bob 's phone number
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Lablaza(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
Bob all d way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] / Fashion: Ever Cute Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Boobs At People Magazine Awards.... / Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.