Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (48019 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by MacBuoro(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Have you seen the movie "Knives Out"? Go see it.
Ahmed0336:
Na why e good to teach your kids how to make money and stand on their own instead of depending on you.

If I happen to find myself in this man's shoe, let these fools pray I don't recover.

I swear to God, I will donate 98% of my wealth to Charity, leaving them to kill themselves over the remaining 2%.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Being too poor is a curse so is being too rich, I understand why people like Bill gates dont leave inheritance to their children, it lessens the fights after the funeral.

See why wives are same as prostituttes , all they ever do for their man is because of his money. The difference between a wife and prostitute is that the wife's service is prepaid while that of the prostitutte is post paid. They re two sides of the same coin, so they one and the same.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Misterdhee1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aijeez:
Those of you that think polygamy is all about having different women to sleep with every night, this is a lesson for you
Lol it happens in monogamous homes too
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by delishpot: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
His bed... Let him lay on it. If they like, let them fight ontop his body. They are his family.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by ThaThinka: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Not surprised. I have always known that love professed to a rich person hardly counts for anything.

If they didn't love you when you're poor, where did the love come from when you became rich? undecided
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by afbstrategies: 3:51am On Dec 22, 2022
jmichael259:

This scenario is NOT EXCLUSIVE to polygamy. Go to any village today and see how many cases from each kindred are being tabled before the age grade meeting, king's council, customary court etc.
You have said nothing against my statements.
I have said nothing against the post. So, i don't know what you are dragging.
It's either english hard or Mention just dey hungry you.

Dude. Make sense when you type. You are off da hook. stay off drugs though
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by jmichael259(m): 4:10am On Dec 22, 2022
afbstrategies:

Dude. Make sense when you type. You are off da hook. stay off drugs though
Hey kid, like i told you on the other thread, trolling ain't do shit. I wasn't born last night.
This your comeback? Lame ASF.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by afbstrategies: 4:52am On Dec 22, 2022
jmichael259:

Hey kid, like i told you on the other thread, trolling ain't do shit. I wasn't born last night.

You are trolling yourself. Leave Igbo people off your stinking mouth. Dumbbell!
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by afbstrategies: 4:57am On Dec 22, 2022
jmichael259:

Since I exposed you as a gay man you have not been sleeping well. More revelation coming soon.

Next, I will decode the 259 to Nairalanders.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by afbstrategies: 6:03am On Dec 22, 2022
jmichael259:

E still dey pain you ba? Kpele!
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by jmichael259(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2022
afbstrategies:

Since I exposed you as a gay man you have not been sleeping well. More revelation coming soon.

Next, I will decode the 259 to Nairalanders.

I thought u had better amunition sef. Back in days trolling and banter used to be very woski but u are so dry. Incase u no remember other namecalling; Gay, asha.wo, ba.sta*d, wehrey etc na normal insults wey no get meaning for naija we dey. Like i told u kid na u go tire.
Lazy youth wan troll person.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by jmichael259(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2022
afbstrategies:

You are trolling yourself. Leave Igbo people off your stinking mouth. Dumbbell!

A na-akogheri. Nke a o bu ukwu ehi ji aga umuahia? Kedu mgbe ndi muru gi ga eri uru nwa? Get a life. Stay of the white and brownies.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by MiaBeer(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Inside A Well In Lagos, Dies (Photos) / Lady's Lovely Pregnancy Announcement Goes Viral / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.