Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (48026 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
It doesn’t seem to be old age which put him there. Maybe he’s suffering from something terminal. Shame no catch him pikin; he sounds foreign raised yet came back to fight for property. Akatas are the worst when it comes to custody battles.

4 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Adedotguy: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
embarassed
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by PrinceOfLagos: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Enjoy your money when you're alive
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by FireUpNow(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Entitlement mentality all over the place. Lazy family members

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Yankee101: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Write your will
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Those of you that think polygamy is all about having different women to sleep with every night, this is a lesson for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by OldNairalander(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
That's why I'm trying to settle all my baby Mama's. This type of situation is embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Konjiboii: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
The man lived his best life, I bet he is having a laugh watching this suckers fight for his properties, he should be mischievous and send them on a quest and give whoever smart enough to inherit the larger chunk.

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Ijaya123: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgq4ZGHExE

Africas richest man looks on in his sick bed in the hospital as his family fights over his properties. What a world.

See how everyone is busy laying claims on his investments and properties.

Men, please when they say stay in one place, make una dey hear word. The problem you people always create and leave behind is not good. Haba!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/family-members-of-ghanaian-business-tycoon-asoma-banda-clash-over-his-wealth-as-he-battles-for-his-life-on-his-sick-bed-video.html

At what point did he become Africa richest man?

Or am I missing something here?

4 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Treassured: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
This Is what I usually say, There Is nothing In this life that will make me Indulge In this Polygamy of a Thing. I have seen the ugly side of polygamy. It's one the Worst experience any Sane Human can have.

Personally, I see people who engage In this distasteful act as low IQ and Unintelligent people Irrespective of their Social Status.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
The hospital made a mistake
Remove anything that will aggravate the patient
When you fall sick or have a permanent hospital you're supposed to put down an emergency contact who can take decisions on your behalf. Only that person should be here, Everyone else commot

6 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Then Jackie chan was write ..
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by seborrhic: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
meobizy:
It doesn’t seem to be old age which put him there. Maybe he’s suffering from something terminal. Shame no catch him pikin; he sounds foreign raised yet came back to fight for property. Akatas are the worst when it comes to custody battles.
Look at it from another angle:How would you feel if you are the a true son and have suspicion that a second wife that didn't struggle with your father and a son you are doubting his legitimacy,are about to acquire his wealth?
Even if you are comfortable wherever you are,you are likely to still fight,at least to prevent questionable family members and gold diggers from inheriting the wealth

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by InvertedHammer: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Africas richest man looks on in his sick bed in the hospital as his family fights over his properties. What a world.

Men, please when they say stay in one place, make una dey hear word. The problem you people always create and leave behind is not good. Haba!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/family-members-of-ghanaian-business-tycoon-asoma-banda-clash-over-his-wealth-as-he-battles-for-his-life-on-his-sick-bed-video.html

/

If na me, I go will my wealth to Ghana Military. Make they go collect am after I check out. grin grin grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Lamasta(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
No single respect for the sick man even with his wealth.....

I just wish the man can recover this once so as to witness the kind of people he calls his family members and their actions during his sick period

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by GistFullGround: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2022

Is he richer than Dangote?

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
seborrhic:

Look at it from another angle:How would you feel if you are the a true son and have suspicion that a second wife that didn't struggle with your father and a son you are doubting his legitimacy,are about to acquire his wealth?
Even if you are comfortable wherever you are,you are likely to still fight,at least to prevent questionable family members and gold diggers from inheriting the wealth
Blame the old man for not planning ahead. A will and lawyers would settle this matter way ahead of time.

Born one to four children, Africans no go hear. See the end result.

4 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Eriokanmi: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
See as they're shamelessly shouting in that room. There's even a dead body beside them, shame! What a life. Alhaji couldn't raise his hands anymore. He looks old though

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lol I told you people, black man is useless, if you think we not, tell me the source of money of African billionaires and whitemans, let's debate this.... Every billionaire black man is from, bussines, church oil and gas and all, white men billionaires innovations,, we black men are useless including all nairalanders and my late dad, r. I. P dad you are included

See MUMU not all white Man's billions are innovations, Donald Trump a is a billionaire business Man who inherited wealth from his father and grew it big only you and your father(according to you) are useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ijaya123:

At what point did he become Africa richest man?

Or am I missing something here?
. sorry, I meant to type rich.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Olaolex: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lol I told you people, black man is useless, if you think we not, tell me the source of money of African billionaires and whitemans, let's debate this.... Every billionaire black man is from, bussines, church oil and gas and all, white men billionaires innovations,, we black men are useless including all nairalanders and my late dad, r. I. P dad you are included
Sorry ehn... You go soon dey okay. Just make sure you take your concortion accordingly. Mahd people on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is not new, when the father of one of my girlfriends was in hospital dying he was quite wealthy some of his vast children was at the hospital while he was lying there dying one of his daughters he has not seen for years was searching his trousers to find his wallet with about 2 dozens credit cards and bank cards. I think he had £4000 in £50 notes in his hand bag they took the money and the bank cards and left him there to die. I tried to intervene they told me to stay da fork outta it, that i am not even their family members, Eventually fortunately for the old man he survived and me and my girlfriend took him home, he stayed with us in our home, when the other of his children learnt that he survived and living with us they came, started accussing us of manipulating him, they took him back to his big mansion with no one to help him with food, drink or wash him, long story..... eventually he died. Didn't know what happened after that i broke up with the girl at the time, she later told me she got £8million from her father's will..

5 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Na why e good to teach your kids how to make money and stand on their own instead of depending on you.

If I happen to find myself in this man's shoe, let these fools pray I don't recover.

I swear to God, I will donate 98% of my wealth to Charity, leaving them to kill themselves over the remaining 2%.

Hahahahaha pity dem na, they are your blood o
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Smartguyboy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is the reason why I will never have a polygamous family because all you have built will be destroyed one day because they will be dragging your property. Too bad for the man to be alive. For him to see this happen in front of him brothers stick to woman no matter what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Omoluabi16(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
This thing simple. Try marry ONE wife. Try write a will, then imbibe the values of hardwork and love on the kids and this will never happen.
On the other hand, no one will sit by and watch some illegitimate gold digging *******s plunder your old man's work. Easy to judge, but 10/10 folks will do the same with a different approach however.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by wiseone28: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Did you say Africa's richest man?

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by charles614: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Try to enjoy your life while it last, the man is still alive and they have already started to drag his wealth.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by thinkmoney(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The bible clearly doesn't encourage polygamy because these kind of things. Some people try to twist the bible.
This man early life was obviously sweet, but see how he is ending

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by LOVEGINO(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

Nothing good or bad happens outside of the will of God. The devil initiates nothing. He only does what God permits. (Job 1:6-12).

If there was an omnipotent, omniscient god he would be responsible for everything that happens, everywhere. Right?
Like the Christians say "god knows better,he gives and he takes". Lol

"create evil" devil don suffer for common man hand.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by tuzle(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wait o is dangote no longer Africa richest man. We wey our papa no get money na to hustle until we make the bills. But seriously if I was the one I will just call my lawyer and change my will immediately, shingbai now of them will get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Lovely Pregnancy Announcement Goes Viral / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) / Problems With Sex Is Ruining My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.