Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,565 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (19503 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by RestructureNig4: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91 you claim to be Christian from Southern kaduna but avoids threads like this, Southern kaduna people are being killed daily but you don't talk about it, you go around searching for Igbo and ipob threads to attack Igbo and Peter Obi,

Bloody Fulani jihadist using Taqiya to deceive people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by RestructureNig4: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
fuckJones:
terrorist everywhere
Prophet Muhammad
Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
iswap
know gun men
Muslims
Fixed

Ipob are not Muslims, remember not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by RestructureNig4: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

His money?
Is Tinubu a fanatic?
Compare the two on that
Tinubu wants to prove a point, be wants to be the best president ever and that safest bet....

Tinubu will continue where Buhari stops, get that into your skull. Only a foolish Middle Belter will be supporting Muslim Muslim ticket and expecting peace in the Middle Belt

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Stop jumping from pillar to post dishonestly. Only dishonest people do that. You have stopped famzing Atiku and hating on Tinubu to now be talking of APC.

Do you live on Mars not to know Nigerian politics is so crude as to be easily hijacked by one man and his cabal as we have seen with Buhari?

When Buhari froze out Tinubu, Akande and many thinkers, because he had his own parochial pro-Fulani agenda, can such a Party be called APC when her most progressive brains are frozen out, or is it merely an unprogressive and backwards Northern hybrid of the APC.

I always wonder what is wrong with you Nigerians that makes you ignore all you see to be talking senselessly. You may not know it but educated and conventionally intelligent people like you are the ones letting Nigeria down most.

You know what is right. You know who is bad, incompetent and a terrible fit for leadership yet you will turn all that on it's head to be lying and warping logic because of primordial and wanton hatred of others.

Nigeria is not like the UK or USA where the likes of Labour, Conservatives, democrats and republicans have their core identity even Sunak and Biden cannot warp.

When we get to that stage you can talk you APC/PDP/Labour thingy. Intelligent people, who get results, work with reality.

No intelligent person should be talking about APC because we know how the thing goes. It is market people and illiterates who still spend their time blaming Parties without understanding that been President in Nigeria is carte blanche for being a dictator who can then ignore the manifesto a d core leaning of a Party to do as he pleases.

For now our ruling Party operates completely with the directives of the President and his men. It is the dumbest thing in the world to then be claiming Buhari and Tinubu, who are night and day, are APC. APC is Buhari, Daura, Malami, Pantami etal.

This is why some of us are insisting on regional governance since in appears Nigeria never wishes to transition towards a nation with strong and independent institions, political Parties, Armed forces, parastatals etal.

All the things Tinubu, in Lagos, has come closest to achieving of out of all politicians and as a direct testimony to the fact he should have no opposition if we are are nation of people with sound thinking. Anyway support who you want. However things go down, the SW will be free of Nigeria's regression soon.

Lies, when it suits you, you claim Tinubu sagacity is why his talents are part of buhari's government

Now you're blaming Fulanis, well in the unfortunate event Tinubu wins, and the country continues to go the way it currently is, I await who you'll blame then.

APC has failed whatever tribe of people are there, they've all failed, APC can't give solutions to the country issues.

Whether a APC under buhari or Tinubu or under Jesus or under Mohammad, it's failure

4 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by RestructureNig4: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

You forgot bandits.

Bandits are Fulani militants

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

That's what I just said to BigSarah in my last post.

Waiting for her reply grin
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by asanausana91: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
RestructureNig4:
asanausana91 you claim to be Christian from Southern kaduna but avoids threads like this, Southern kaduna people are being killed daily but you don't talk about it, you go around searching for Igbo and ipob threads to attack Igbo and Peter Obi,

Bloody Fulani jihadist using Taqiya to deceive people
iam not an ethnic bigot, I must get information about the issue before I comment.
I am still in contact with my family to understand what is going on in malagum.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
RestructureNig4:

Sy
Tinubu will continue where Buhari stops, get that into your skull. Only a foolish Middle Belter will be supporting Muslim Muslim ticket and expecting peace in the Middle Belt

Tinubu style of leadership is different from Buhari's
Yes Tinubu will continue some good stuffs Baba started but he will introduce his too

Having a choice doesn't make me foolish

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu will be the best thing that will happen to Nigeria

The Muslim Muslim is also a blessing in disguise
The Christian community should negotiate that and then have a 16 years plan towards that

Yeah I'm sure he will, just like buhari is..

Lmao, it'll snow in Nigeria before a Christian Christian ticket, is fielded by a major political party, talk more of winning an election..

Hopefully you don't believe this, I prefer Tinubu supporters that stand with him on the basis of Tribe and religion, and personal gains than those who claim he'll be any good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Yeah I'm sure he will, just like buhari is..

Lmao, it'll snow in Nigeria before a Christian Christian ticket, is fielded by a major political party, talk more of winning an election..

Hopefully you don't believe this, I prefer Tinubu supporters that stand with him on the basis of Tribe and religion, and personal gains than those who claim he'll be any good.

I promise you this and I will keep in touch
When Tinubu is sworn in, he will perform magic that even you will praise him, that's if you keep pride aside to that

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by adebankole74596: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Northerner or southerner, I really don't see the difference, in this scenario. Atiku is not a fanatic either by tribe or religion, he just want his money, to me that's the safest bet..Northerner or southerner, I really don't see the difference, in this scenario. Atiku is not a fanatic either by tribe or religion, he just want his money, to me that's the safest bet.....
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BigSarah(f): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

I promise you this and I will keep in touch
When Tinubu is sworn in, he will perform magic that even you will praise him, that's if you keep pride aside to that

Magic Lmao..
Well If he impacts the lives of ordinary Nigerians, why not, I've all to lose as an ordinary Nigerian if the country remains shit

And not like the buhari acclaimed infrastructure magic, you built infrastructure with loans and the country is ridden with oil theft and unremitted earnings.

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by RestructureNig4: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:
iam not an ethnic bigot, I must get information about the issue before I comment.

Bloody hypocrite, so you need to call your family first before you comment on the issue, didn't you see the link in the post?
Do you call anybody from the East before you attack IPOB?

I have gone through your posts, you're a ethnic bigot, you can't deny it. Bloody jihadist

3 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by asanausana91: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
RestructureNig4:

Bloody hypocrite, so you need to call your family first before you comment on the issue, didn't you see the link in the post?
Do you call anybody from the East before you attack IPOB?

I have gone through your posts, you're a ethnic bigot, you can't deny it. Bloody jihadist
ipob is a terrorist organization so I don't need any call to confirm.
I know there is a problem in my local government (Kaura local government of Kaduna state) but I have to get the full information before I comment.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:

You're not an ethnic bigot yet you lack the fairness or even uprightness to appreciate that it is very dangerous for a Northerner to replace Buhari.

You are just a Northern supremacist and bigot who cares very little about the opinion and sensitivities of Southerners. Is any Southerner your slave?

It is only your malevolently bigoted sort, with nil sense of equity or fairness, supporting the empty Atiku to be President after Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Curious345: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sad
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Moh247: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
It's getting clearer who is supporting all this evil over political gain
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by WHITELIGHTER: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
So no one is seeing the pattern?
First it was the East by reported UGM and Ekpa
Now it's Southern Kaduna....all just to suppress Christian voters

Una nu go ever get sense sha

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Too many bloodshed I'm Kaduna and Plateau State. I dunno which state has the highest ratio among the two.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
derecho:
Why I laugh at the stupidity of some of these political strategists is that tomorrow is still pregnant and no scanning machine can tell what it'd birth.

Let's assume Southern Kaduna people refuse to retaliate.The governor can die even before tomorrow without a single gunshot.
A plague can breakout and claim the lives of these wicked people and their entire community.

One thing I know is that 2023 is the end of all these nonsense.

That was the same thing you said in 2019 and 2015. (Psalms 146:3-4)
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by GboyegaD(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
The Muslim/Muslim ticket in Kaduna in my opinion also adds to these unreasonable killings in Southern Kaduna.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by 5starMan: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Northerner or southerner, I really don't see the difference, in this scenario.

Atiku is not a fanatic either by tribe or religion, he just want his money, to me that's the safest bet..
So Obi who is not fanatic and has no record of financial misappropriation is not the safest path?

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Skillsnigeria: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by KanwuliaExtra: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
All dis wan. . . .make elections nor hold. grin
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by 5starMan: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

His money?
Is Tinubu a fanatic?
Compare the two on that
Tinubu wants to prove a point, be wants to be the best president ever and that safest bet....
Tinubu is a rogue, he is not in the equation.
Prove a point, as if we don't live in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
If they want to stop the killings Obi is their only answer.

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by oyeb15: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
When it come to responsibility, they will say it's Me president fault.

When it comes to showing Peter Obi he owns Kaduna...... the midget will say he controls the 'mechanized army'

Useless people

3 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by 5starMan: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Yes his money.

Tinubu's antecedents, statements and reactions over the past 8 years, shows Tinubu is same as buhari, in the unfortunate event Tinubu wins I'll just assume it's buhari's 3rd term.

Running on a Muslim Muslim ticket, with the current religious tension in the country, just capped it.

Atleast Atiku made a tweet about Deborah and only deleted it after backlash, which means he knows the right thing, and if he's empowered he'll likely do the right thing.

Best president ever??,lol how?
Please explain that part
In all these Obi is like a saint when compared to the two hooligans.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by israelmao(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
All the angels of death,hunger,poverty and insecurity who came with promise of change in 2015 must be shoved off cliff into the abyss of political extinction with our PVCs come 2023.This harvest of deaths which has gathered greater momentum since Buhari came into power must stop.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Teeroyzimma: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
fuckJones:
terrorist everywhere
ipob
Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
iswap
know gun men
ESN

How can you forget bandits and Agberos, the biggest terrorists we have in Nigeria
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Teymanhenry(f): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
fuckJones:
terrorist everywhere
ipob
Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
iswap
know gun men
ESN

Ipob are not terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.