Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (19502 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Chopcy29: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Stop jumping from pillar to post dishonestly. Only dishonest people do that. You have stopped famzing Atiku and hating on Tinubu to now be talking of APC.

Do you live on Mars not to know Nigerian politics is so crude as to be easily hijacked by one man and his cabal as we have seen with Buhari?

When Buhari froze out Tinubu, Akande and many thinkers, because he had his own parochial pro-Fulani agenda, can such a Party be called APC when her most progressive brains are frozen out, or is it merely an unprogressive and backwards Northern hybrid of the APC.

I always wonder what is wrong with you Nigerians that makes you ignore all you see to be talking senselessly. You may not know it but educated and conventionally intelligent people like you are the ones letting Nigeria down most.

You know what is right. You know who is bad, incompetent and a terrible fit for leadership yet you will turn all that on it's head to be lying and warping logic because of primordial and wanton hatred of others.

Nigeria is not like the UK or USA where the likes of Labour, Conservatives, democrats and republicans have their core identity even Sunak and Biden cannot warp.

When we get to that stage you can talk you APC/PDP/Labour thingy. Intelligent people, who get results, work with reality.

No intelligent person should be talking about APC because we know how the thing goes. It is market people and illiterates who still spend their time blaming Parties without understanding that been President in Nigeria is carte blanche for being a dictator who can then ignore the manifesto a d core leaning of a Party to do as he pleases.

For now our ruling Party operates completely with the directives of the President and his men. It is the dumbest thing in the world to then be claiming Buhari and Tinubu, who are night and day, are APC. APC is Buhari, Daura, Malami, Pantami etal.

This is why some of us are insisting on regional governance since in appears Nigeria never wishes to transition towards a nation with strong and independent institions, political Parties, Armed forces, parastatals etal.

All the things Tinubu, in Lagos, has come closest to achieving of out of all politicians and as a direct testimony to the fact he should have no opposition if we are are nation of people with sound thinking. Anyway support who you want. However things go down, the SW will be free of Nigeria's regression soon.

Jam packed meaningless English all to push a worthless candidate
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

How is it normal to ask people to use any means necessary to accomplish an aim? You do realize there are countries where a candidate making such utterance will be invited for questioning by law enforcement, don't you? Also, when you remember that this same candidate refused the sign the peace pact, it makes everything more suspicious.

Tinubu wont make a good president. Be honest with yourself. If you factor his age, his loss of mental and bodily functions, his parasitizing on the finances of a state he governed since more than 10 years, his strangle-hold on Lagos state....Nigeria doesn't need a man like this at this critical times. What Nigeria needs is a man who will move us from the current trajectory (which is leading the country to doom) to a new trajectory and someone like Tinubu will just continue the old order. Also, you people seem to forget that his vice was once quoted as the man who formed Boko Haram, which is currently the 3rd deadliest terrorist group in the world. It baffles me how you guys always shove this thing aside. With Tinubu's age-induced malaries, it's highly probable that he wont stay up to 2 years (if he wins) and then Shettima will take over. I'm sure you know what that means for this country. Look at how herdsmen have been running rife all over the country and murdering people, now combine it with ISWAP and Boko haram, is this really what you guys want for this country?
I'm sure you don't wanna die so think critically

Oftentimes we play politics with everything, but sometimes we need to leave politics aside and use common sense. People played politics and now we're buying rice at almost 50k a bag and fuel at 280 a litre. We're still the ones suffering it
Trump does that over and over again but nobody ever invited him

About Tinubu and Lagos, I don't want to believe that, even obi was said to invest state money to personal business but I never believed those stories
When you are big be ready for allegations

Let's bring track record and campaign with
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by bigcasava1(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Yet they from southern Kaduna is still drumming support for atiku over obi who will guarantee their security.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2022
Chopcy29:

Jam packed meaningless English all to push a worthless candidate

Illiterate. You must be a fan of the Dubai candidate or the cowardly scammer 'Him Tu Lie'.

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Chopcy29: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Illiterate. You must be a fan of the Dubai candidate or the cowardly scammer 'Him Tu Lie'.

Intellectual. Can you assign tinubu to lord and preside over the affairs of your family at his age and present health conditions?
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Joecap(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
It's very serious, that's my neighbour's village. Eye witness said they counted over 30 bodies already. 3 children were sent to my neighbor last night for safety.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Chopcy29:

Intellectual. Can you assign tinubu to lord and preside over the affairs of your family at his age and present health conditions?

I can and have. I am no hypocrite, empty hater or deciever like you. No one speaks of regional governance more than I do here.

I prefer a SW led by Tinubu, under a return to regional governance, than a 'one Nigeria' led by Tinubu or anyone else. 'One Nigeria' can never work for the fact Messi has no improvement to make accepting to be coached by a player from the lowest league in Qatar football rather than the other way round.

The Yorubas, thanks to the leadership of Tinubu and co, have shown they are miles ahead of others and are actually being impeded by you lot.

If sure of yourself then agitate for what is shown below as Yorubas are doing today. Fight for a SE Obi can lead and a North Atiku can lead.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by broadman20: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

The rubbish postulations of a dysfunctional mind I will not even waste my time dignifging with a serious response. Have a nice day.

Functional mind indeed that voted a CALAMITY, but is so DUMB and not BOLD ENOUGH to call him the name that fits him....... FAILURE.

When cowards are trained in schools, Education becames useless.

Prof O U Awah.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by obi58: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your response was meaningless. It's takes dullness to write your first post. You wanted to talk about APC, start from 2015. If you weren't coherent, don't come online for disgrace.
PDP was responsible for handling affairs from 1999-2015. All those crisis happened during their tenure.
Your purpose of quoting me is to take advantage of my post to vent on APC. Me sef no like dem. But what they v done wrong is what I ll tell.

You must be smoking something to write this foolish riposte. Even the deaf and dumb know that Fulani herdsmen attacks especially in the middle belt became prominent within the last 8 years which gave rise to kidnapping and banditry all over the nation.

Before APC what we had was Boko Haram but now we have not only them but also ISWAP, UGM IPOB etc. Tackling Insecurity was one of the major campaign promises of the APC but till now our roads and even our trains are unsafe.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2022
cry
obi58:

You must be smoking something to write this foolish riposte. Even the deaf and dumb know that Fulani herdsmen attacks especially in the middle belt became prominent within the last 8 years which gave rise to kidnapping and banditry all over the nation.

Before APC what we had was Boko Haram but now we have not only them but also ISWAP, UGM IPOB etc. Tackling Insecurity was one of the major campaign promises of the APC but till now our roads and even our trains are unsafe.
Dunno where monsterous and unintelligent men like you emanated from. You must be a wife beater and I m sure it ll be doing you like say make you heat me.
Shey your ancestors forgot to tell you that herdsmen menace started before independence?
And is Boko Haram that we had before duting PDP's reign good? You are here arguing blindly and justifying PDP's tenure in order to spite APC. Ori e buru ni?
Why don't you just clamour for the best party?
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by nairanaira12: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2022
SLAP44:
They caused it on themselves

IPOB, they have turned the sou.. oh, this is the North. OK, let's ignore this news. Let's look for south east news where we will blame the locals and not the federal government whose responsibility it is to protect Nigerians.

Let's wait for Utchins to compel Atiku to tweet and condemn this obvious ethnic cleansing.

They declared support for Peter Obi yesterday and you attacked them today.

The only way your cursed party of bloodshed can win is by silencing opposition. You have nothing to offer aside from death and destruction
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by obi58: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
cry
Dunno where monsterous and unintelligent men like you emanated from. You must be a wife beater and I m sure it ll be doing you like say make you heat me.
Shey your ancestors forgot to tell you that herdsmen menace started before independence?
And is Boko Haram that we had before duting PDP's reign good? You are here arguing blindly and justifying PDP's tenure in order to spite APC. Ori e buru ni?
Why don't you just clamour for the best party?

Were! Ori e ti Daru. Omo ale!

You must be a homicidal schizophrenic, a professional sex offender, a repeat cattle rapist and a certified crack addict with no ounce of common sense left.

Someone came and beat drums clamouring for votes on the grounds of tackling insecurity and have not lived up to their promise. Now the time has come to review their performance and decide if they are deserving of reelection but nincompoops like you are still stuck in reviewing what happened in Mungo Park's era.

I for ask you to receive sense but I know that there is no solution in sight for you as Igbo has finished what little capacity you had left to receive sense.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Chopcy29: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

I can and have. I am no hypocrite, empty hater or deciever like you. No one speaks of regional governance more than I do here.

I prefer a SW led by Tinubu, under a return to regional governance, than a 'one Nigeria' led by Tinubu or anyone else. 'One Nigeria' can never work for the fact Messi has no improvement to make accepting to be coached by a player from the lowest league in Qatar football rather than the other way round.

The Yorubas, thanks to the leadership of Tinubu and co, have shown they are miles ahead of others and are actually being impeded by you lot.

If sure of yourself then agitate for what is shown below as Yorubas are doing today. Fight for a SE Obi can lead and a North Atiku can lead.
Swears you and that tinubu is suffering from the same sickness
A simple question that I ask you, just to answer yes or no, you had to involve Messi that is faraway in Argentina, still not satisfied, you had to involve every ethnic group in Nigeria even to the extent of bringing your tribalistic mofo mindset. I swear your sickness is even more worst than the person you are trying to vote in
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
obi58:

Were! Ori e ti Daru. Omo ale!

You must be a homicidal schizophrenic, a professional sex offender, a repeat cattle rapist and a certified crack addict with no ounce of common sense left.

Someone came and beat drums clamouring for votes on the grounds of tackling insecurity and have not lived up to their promise. Now the time has come to review their performance and decide if they are deserving of reelection but nincompoops like you are still stuck in reviewing what happened in Mungo Park's era.

I for ask you to receive sense but I know that there is no solution in sight for you as Igbo has finished what little capacity you had left to receive sense.
You should receive sense. Your case is beyond repair

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by SLAP44: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
nairanaira12:

They declared support for Peter Obi yesterday and you attacked them today.

The only way your cursed party of bloodshed can win is by silencing opposition. You have nothing to offer aside from death and destruction

If you understand sarcasm, you won't be an urchin anymore.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Alpharey: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Illiterate spare parts tout. Better begin preparing to open your 2 by 2 at Ladipo this morning.

Ewedu gobbler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road: Ohanaeze Denounces Peter Obi's Vilification Of Umahi / Edo APC Ex-Chairman Ojezua, 18 LGA Chairmen, Others Defect To PDP / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.