Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? (1237 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by GoooodHardDick: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
The high rate of entitlement mentality among Nigerian girls nowadays is alarming.

I saw this post somewhere on the internet and decided to share. The lady slide into the guy's DM and started telling him to spend for the girl he likes but the Comrade highly filled and intoxicated with the Redpilled tablets, whom I presume to be one of the founding fathers of the great Redpill movements decided to lecture her. The girl instantly became daft.

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by GoooodHardDick: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
More

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by Zonefree(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
I can't see myself condescending too low to have time to educate a Nigerian girl.

The moment she said "learn how to spend your money on who you truly love", I'll block and report her profile for "fraudulent act", delete, erase, wipe her contacts off my phone.

I don't indulge Nigerian girls foolishness.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by Israeli072011(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
The anointing of allahKaduna resides in this guy.

4 Likes

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by GoooodHardDick: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Zonefree:
I can't see myself condescending too low to have time to educate a Nigerian girl.

The moment she said "learn how to spend your money on who you truly love", I'll block and report her profile for "fraudulent act", delete, erase, wipe her contacts off my phone.

I don't indulge Nigerian girls foolishness.

grin I must commend the honourable Comrade for impacting wisdom into her empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by GoooodHardDick: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Israeli072011:
The anointing of allahKaduna resides in this guy.

grin I swear. I'm very sure the guy must be a member of nairaland. Dude wasn't taking it easy on her at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
She reasons like the glory I once dated
But that one no sabi type like this, na so so voice note with rotten English

1 Like

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by GoooodHardDick: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
She reasons like the glory I once dated
But that one no sabi type like this, na so so voice note with rotten English

grin Comrades just dey para gan this morning
Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by obinnazy(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2022
This lady might be an igbo, that's how our ladies, so full of entitlement..
Well I'm from Imo state and I don't see myself marrying ladies from my tribe.

Relationship shouldn't be one sided, if he spends on you, spend on him too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2022
The girl is even dense. Can't argue intelligently... I don't waste time on such dumb and empty hoes
Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by BentizilL: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2022
obinnazy:

Well it's everywhere...
I'm an omoluabi and I can relate.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by AmancalledGod: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
The girl nah pure olodo
Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by GoooodHardDick: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
obinnazy:

She's obviously an Igbo girl. You see Igbo girls...... those ones are story for another. They can use reverse psychology while billing you and even telling you the need why you should give them the money. Their entitlement mentality is extra ordinary.

However, Nigeria girls are filled with entitlement mentality irrespective of the tribe
Re: Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? by GoooodHardDick: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
AmancalledGod:
The girl nah pure olodo

This is Exactly why Nigeria girls are. They're all liabilities filled with entitlement mentality

(1) (Reply)

My 2023 Message For Nairaland Guys. / What Will You Do In This Situation? / How Do I Make Guys Lose Interest In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.