Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes (12832 Views)

AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by kissdabride: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
FirstSon01:

As long as Atiku still has numerous strong men with the party structures in all the states, we're good to go. Wike can swallow Rivers.

Buhari didn't win Rivers, we don't need Wike.
2015 Gov Amechi of river defected from PDP to apcshit but PDP won
2019 Amechi as a minister under apcshit used all his power to break the jinx still PDP won
Now 2023 rivers people will still vote for PDP Wike is just a toothless backing dog PDP.will still win river
River is a strong base for PDP
River in the bag for PDP come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by RealLagosBoy: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
I am Obidient but I will rather vote for Atiku than Tinubu.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Ojiofor: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
The truth is that Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso will share those votes accordingly.

I just need Kwankwanso to stay put so he can get his own share of the votes, thereby making things easy for Peter Obi.

Kwankwaso wey dey collect money from both APC and PDP? cheesy
How did it end the last time?
Did he not ditch one party for the other?
He does it every time na.
Bad azzzze politico-economic strategist!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2! cheesy
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Alpharey: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
I thought it is Tinubu's turn to inherit the Northern votes. This must be very painful to the heart and soul. embarassed
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by SouthSouth1914: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
I actually like the way the opposition party are relishing on their chances to win and ignoring or downplaying their major weakness of a divided front that requires urgent closing of ranks.

It will be too late when the reality set in that Tinubu has taken advantage of this their naivety and egocentric grandstanding.

Tinubu that can barely speak in public gatherings! Haha
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by bayelsaowei(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Predominantly zombies..
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by RtrevEzeugo1: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Don’t conclude yet Mr Bwala

I agree with him, 95%, I don't live in the north but the merua and other Mallam around my area who shouted sai buhari in 2019 are screaming Atiku now. Don't insult your fellow nairalander just ask any Mallam around that have been to the north in the last 6 months
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by ZombieSlayer1: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jack500:
Daniel Bwala should keep fooling himself and PDP.

I remember 2019 Kano crowd for Atiku, at the end of the day, Atiku didn't get 30% of the votes of APC in Kano.

2023 won't be different.

Tinubu is Nigeria next president, you can stake your life.
You seem to have forgotten that 2019 was because Buhari was contesting cheesy
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Cajal(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
For more joke send BWALA #OKUPE TO 419
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Gozac: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's only God will stop Atiku from winning this election., this I have seen
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by caracas: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
I actually like the way the opposition party are relishing on their chances to win and ignoring or downplaying their major weakness of a divided front that requires urgent closing of ranks.

It will be too late when the reality set in that Tinubu has taken advantage of this their naivety and egocentric grandstanding.
Keep consoling yourself, some of you keep thinking this election will be anything like the 2015 n 2019 elections. The tides has clearly changed…
The person most favored to win this election is clearly Peter obi and that’s why those who knows amongst Apc members are jittery….
It Favours Peter obi cos from what we are seeing he rules the south n 65% of the nc, he is also the only Christian candidate of the 4 major contenders, while the other three contenders are fighting for the core northern n Muslim votes….
Clearly these votes will be divided Amongst the three of them while watching helplessly as PO is poised to sweep the south n nc plus the Christian votes….
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by RestructureNig4: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
True talk. Over 12 million votes are waiting for Atiku in the North. With over 60% total votes of South East, Over 80% total votes of South South and 30% total votes from South West. Atiku is our next President

Fulani hegemony has come to an end
No Fulani man will ever rule Nigeria again
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Espelbengz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Make him come inherit my own nah! Nonsense and ingredients. Mtsweeeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by newoffer: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seriously....
How ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by MadmanObi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fact
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Indispensable85(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
FirstSon01:

As long as Atiku still has numerous strong men with the party structures in all the states, we're good to go. Wike can swallow Rivers.

Buhari didn't win Rivers, we don't need Wike.

It's only a neophyte like you that will compare Buhari popularity in the north to that of Atiku. We'll see how he'll get those figures Buhari got in the north. Una no know anything.

Let's see how Atiku will get over 1million votes in Kano,katsina,kaduna like Buhari. We'll see how he'll get 900k votes in jigawa, Bornu, Bauchi in this election.

Nobody will get block votes in the north like Buhari in this election. But you're free to delude yourself.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by sapele914(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
owobokiri:
Emilokan, how far?
Good morning Sir!
Let them be deceiving Atiku a one term President, which logical Hausa peeps will support such a person?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Indispensable85(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's pure delusion for anyone to think that any candidate will get bloc votes from the north like Buhari in this election. The northern votes will obviously be split amongst Tinubu, Atiku, kwankwanso. Obi will have his own little share in some part of the north too. I laugh at Atiku if he's thinking he has suddenly become Buhari. Lol........I laff!
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Indispensable85(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
caracas:

Keep consoling yourself, some of you keep thinking this election will be anything like the 2015 n 2019 elections. The tides has clearly changed…
The person most favored to win this election is clearly Peter obi and that’s why those who knows amongst Apc members are jittery….
It Favours Peter obi cos from what we are seeing he rules the south n 65% of the nc, he is also the only Christian candidate of the 4 major contenders, while the other three contenders are fighting for the core northern n Muslim votes….
Clearly these votes will be divided Amongst the three of them while watching helplessly as PO is poised to sweep the south n nc plus the Christian votes….

It's delusional to think christian votes will go to Obi solely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Onuoha1234(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Empty drums roll the noisiest! The electrolate will decide which way. You better concentrate.onPVC. There will not be anything like block vote.,What block.?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Aufbauh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
caracas:

Keep consoling yourself, some of you keep thinking this election will be anything like the 2015 n 2019 elections. The tides has clearly changed.

We've heard this kind of ur epistle time without numbers.

You guys said more than this before 2019 and the result was as clear as day.

If you understand Nigeria well you may not have electoral shock after 2023.

If i may ask, when is the last time have you predicted any presidential candidate and he won?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by bangis070: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Atiku Is Coming insha Allah in Zamfara Nest Month.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by GoooodHardDick: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seunmsg Pandoraobi LeoDeKing Mynd44 Moh24 una dey see wetin we dey see so? grin You'll never see these urchins comment on a post like this but Once it's about Obi. Hell will be left loose.

Tinubu is officially not in the race. the competition is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by garfield1: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
bangis070:
Atiku Is Coming insha Allah in Zamfara Nest Month.

He won't get 20% in zamfara

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

I am apolitical and I'm rooting for no one. If I were to root for anyone, it would be Peter Obi.

For some reason, I see BAT winning unless as you said, the opposition forms a coalition.

Tinubu has most of the Southwest in the bag. He has 22 APC governors also campaigning for him. Even if in the core Northern statea gives him no victories, he would have eaten into the votes of Atiku. Kwankwaso will also eat into Atikus votes. All Tinubu needs really is to eat into Atikus votes.

Peter Obi will make a strong showing. However, his nemesis will be that he is weak in the core North and Southwest. His strength is in the Southeast and Southsouth but they aren't known for active voters participation. Even if there's a change in attitude, it wouldn't be large enough to turn the tide in his favor.

The two with the best chances of winning are Peter Obi and Tinubu. However, Tinubu I foresee will be the most likely winner unless the opposition teams up.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Oxala17: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/atiku-has-inherited-buharis-12m-northern-votes-bwala/

Counting in the 11 million votes he has by himself, his tally sits easy at 23 million

APC will suck 23 million pricks at the polls next year....that's well in excess of 20,000 litres of hot smelly jizz cheesy
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by hasanolayiwola0: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
As long as Atiku still has numerous strong men with the party structures in all the states, we're good to go. Wike can swallow Rivers.Buhari didn't win Rivers, we don't need Wike.As long as Atiku still has numerous strong men with the party structures in all the states, we're good to go. Wike can swallow Rivers.Buhari didn't win Rivers, we don't need Wike....
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by thinkmoney(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/atiku-has-inherited-buharis-12m-northern-votes-bwala/
Obi has taken a large chunk of it from the north central. Please don't forget this part
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Ofunaofu: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

It will also be too late for the Emilokan drug lord to realise that Nigerians have rejected him and his demonic Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by sangresan(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Same thing we have been saying:
Atiku will win the North East and North West by over 60% of total votes cast.
Any politically naive Tinubu zombie can quote me anywhere
Tinubu is wasting his time in the North looking for votes, he should go and beg south east and south South for votes

Because one confused idiot called Bwala said so?

Who is Bwala when political leaders like Wammako and Masari are supporting Tinubu and saying they will deliver the votes? How many elections has Bwala won for himself in his state to make him a political expert?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by PeterObi4LP: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Anything even goal and snake but Emilokan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poisoned Elections Responsible For Death Of Democracy In Africa – Shehu Sani / Sss Invaded Bbc And Cnn Offices In Lagos? / Suntai Ignored Hired Pilot’s Warning —report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.