Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,200 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom (39689 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by JasonScoolari: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The funny thing is that u can't hide who u are. I've worked nd interracted with so many of ur pple that i can even identify them in a faceless forum like nairaland.
Mr bigot, stop mistaking me for your father.

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
Obi seems to be the least of the three devils when it comes to corruption, anyone chosing Atiku or Tinubu is just cos of tribal sentiment and not genuine.
But the man PO is apologetic to Ipob terrorist and thats the fear.
We do not want a repeat of Fulani herdsmen in the south just like it was in the north cos of Bubu.

I just pray he address that menace if he wins, we dont want anyone forcing us to sit@Home in the SS region
The Judas will not even win Anambra State.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Pclemenza: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
benuejosh:
I feel for this man.

Instead of him to save his money and rebuild his burnt ‘Next Cash n Carry’, online party members with no voters cards are just deceiving him.
Wake up and smell the coffee

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
The terrible infant youngun Obidients?
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peter Obi is now a Movement
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Pclemenza: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
Judas Himself.
JSYK

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pclemenza:

Wake up and smell the coffee
Post picture of your sister and her friend online, you try well well.

Smell the Igbo Indeed.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Wainey: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
The Judas will not even win Anambra State.
Lolz, u and i know that Anambra will go to Obi.

Kwankwasor seems to be the best option gor now though but his popularity is not spread across the country
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by ifihearam: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
RENTED CROWD
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pclemenza:

JSYK
Dr Jeffrey Guterman, Na em people kill Jesus Christ, Judas like Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Scamburster(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
A better Nigeria is all we want
You deserve life ban from this forum.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Pclemenza: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
Post picture of your sister and her friend online, you try well well.
Both have their PVC ready for OBI.

Enlighten yourself with Google, it is a free resource.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
Lolz, u and i know that Anambra will go to Obi

Kwankwasor seems to be the best option gor now though but his popularity is not spread across the country
Ojukwu will role in his grave if that happens, totally impossible, no hope for the Apga Betrayer.

The Judas is a selfish ingrate.

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Pclemenza: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
Dr Jeffrey Guterman, Na em people kill Jesus Christ, Judas like Peter Obi.

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Faceonme1443: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Labour in vain party, Tinubu all the way

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
No other tribe in Nigeria wud make this kinda rough nd an undermining statement to another person. Of all the things in Akwa Ibom state the only thing u knw abt them is that they're home of ur numerous side chicks. This is how majority of Igbo pple regard others. They have no iota of love nd respect 4 others
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
My mentor
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Alpharey: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel!

Peter should save the environment and stop emitting carbon for a fictional course.

Urchin. Instead of you to advice Tinubu to visit a doctor to treat his illnesses and save his money, you are here yearning dust
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by AlwaysPositive: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305792:

Peter Obi sef don tire...

You go cry tire
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by JasonScoolari: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
No other tribe in Nigeria wud make this kinda rough nd an undermining statement to another person. Of all the things in Akwa Ibom state the only thing u knw abt them is that they're home of ur numerous side chicks. This is how majority of Igbo pple regard others. They have no iota of love nd respect 4 others
Na Igbo matter go kee you las las. grin

Keep crying.

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
ecolime:
Peter Obi is the reason why you Nairaland urchins have a job. Without him in the game, Tinubu wouldn't have recruited you lots.

Always say a word of prayers for him whenever you wake up in the morning. [b]Please learn to appreciate your destiny helper. Don't be ungrateful.

I am still wondering where the legion of Ipobians shouting Biafra have suddenly vanished to?

Sorry for Nnamdi Kanu in his misconstrued illusion.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
I don't think any Obidient is prepared for aerial view. It will be so saddening

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by effort1: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
A better Nigeria is all we want

But you support Tinubu the drug dealer and money launderel.

No, you don't want a better Nigeria. You are just a tribal bigot with questionable character. You are just a double speaking hypocrite. Nothing else.

Go and report with your alternative monicker nlpolicewoman. I don't really care. At least, nairaland mods, like mynd44, justicewise, etc are coniving with you in your criminality to break the forum's rules.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Alpharey:

Urchin. Instead of you to advice Tinubu to visit a doctor to treat his illnesses and save his money, you are here yearning dust
Crying more than the bereaved?, he has his own children, be more interested in your own papa’s health.

Bola Tinubu’s family don’t need your crocheted crocodile tears
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Emola12(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
benuejosh:
I feel for this man.

Instead of him to save his money and rebuild his burnt ‘Next Cash n Carry’, online party members with no voters cards are just deceiving him.
like say you get one ODE
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by effort1: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305792:

Peter Obi sef don tire...

, the common place political jobber. cheesy

I'm sure you will campaign for my dog to be president if I pay you 30k per month. grin

That's how commonplace you are as a political jobber. grin
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by effort1: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nastrademus:
I'm left with the choice of tinubu, Atiku and Peter obi and you expect me in my right senses not to vote for Peter obi, please let's look beyond tribal and religious sentiments and vote PO

Are you saying tribal bigot is having problems agreeing with his right senses?
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
effort1:

, the common place political jobber. cheesy

I'm sure you will campaign for my dog to be president if I pay you 30k per month. grin

That's how commonplace you are as a political jobber. grin
I guess your dog is worth more than Peter Obi, since Oguy will not campaign or receive shi shi from Pandora Pete?

He will campaign for your K9 for 30k, but will not campaign for The Apga Judas himself?

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Thebigheart: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okon Lagos I see you.

Oooh, see our elegant first lady.

Akwa-Ibom shout out to you.

OBIDIENTS, God bless you.

A new Nigeria is possible with OBI-DATTI ticket come 2023.

Finally, I have gotten my PVC today.
I made a transfer close to my house.

OBI-DATTI ticket we stand.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by effort1: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
I guess your dog is worth more than Peter Obi, since Oguy will receive shi shi from
Pandora Pete?

No, my dog is worth more than Tinubu.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by 07kjb: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
As an educated guy I must vote OBI COME NEXT YEAR

HE IS A WORTHY TRY

VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE L.P

APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate