Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom (39677 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Frekim: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
NECK PRESSING CROWD.... HUGE CROWD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srZT9Fb4d_s

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by ovieigho(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obi datti is a goal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by culf: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
All the best to them
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by lumens: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305795:
More...
Shut up, shameful vulture griller

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by CondemnBattery(f): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
cool
Nice one.
Abasi Ayaya.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Oghenemaro Obi 2023 for president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by bigdammyj: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seen.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by ibechris(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
DestinyNigga:
Agbado lives matters. Please check on them.

This is good as we being our neighbours keeper.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by kosboy45: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
I love the energy

Meanwhile I love this woman's makeup

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Unruly7(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
ObiDatti Issa goal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by 14kk: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
I love this smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by EseAbed: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
wow

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305792:

Peter Obi sef don tire...

Go and feel for your bala blue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Terror48: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
A better Nigeria is all we want
Urchin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by JoeNL22(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
The identity of the Cummissioner for southwest citizens for president Omoluabi obi has be revealed. My PVC and my vote Is for obi. For with Obi, an old Nigeria is impossible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Mitsurugi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305795:

LOL cheesy NO be only mother,
yoU no like Grandma OF all campaign grin cheesy wink

Small breezeeeeeee.........

My friend stop being incorrigible here. Grow up!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by weljewel: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank you God for the death of this witches in my family.
Thanks be to God Most High for the death of this witch.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Johel(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:
AkwaIbom is roaring! #ObiDattiInAkwaIbom is in full swing! The Land of Promise is buzzing with the ObiDatti fever!

Videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3misEIn04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UwvWKGz2g

If Nigerians are reasonable enough they will realise that it's about time they give a new party a try,just has APC was given in 2015, PDP and APC has failed for 24 years...we are greater than what we are getting...let's vote Peter Obi and Datti of labour party to witness a new style of governance which I'm certain will be far better than the current one.

If victory is achieved in favour of LP during the presidential elections,I will do massive giveaway.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by xevove2061: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Neck pressing now na olympic sport.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE WIN

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
While Tinubu is busy looking for Pigs to fight, H.E, Mr. Peter Obi is reaching out to well meaning Nigerians for their overwhelming support.

Thank You Akwa Ibom, home of my numerous side chics.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
Home of ur numerous side chicks indeed. The way some of u Igbo pple behave nd talk down on others is the reason some pple are skeptical abt supporting Obi. U guys only value others when u need help frm them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by bentenny(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
As e dey pain them,e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them
The agbadorian urchins like their balablu paymaster are now sharing tears on this thread grin
Please donate your tears here joor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Jman06(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
2023 presidential election is a contest between wisdom and foolishness, sanity and insanity, patriotism driven by selflessness and greediness driven by selfishness. Vote wisely!

Vote Peter Obi!

Vote Labour Party!

To avoid regrets and "had I known"!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Apophenia24k: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:

You cannot say you love your country and vote for the people you don't belive in... PYO.

You lot who campaigned for Buhari and still campaigning for APC should not mention a better Nigeria... dubious, deceitful and dishonest old men.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by toujurs: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
E choke grin, This election i will vote for all seats both senate, governorship. And all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by DestinyNigga: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibechris:

This is good as we being our neighbours keeper.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by julaion: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by ityP(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:
AkwaIbom is roaring! #ObiDattiInAkwaIbom is in full swing! The Land of Promise is buzzing with the ObiDatti fever!

Videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3misEIn04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UwvWKGz2g

Doyin the thief isn't available. Thankfully

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by JasonScoolari: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Home of ur numerous side chicks indeed. The way some of u Igbo pple behave nd talk down on others is the reason some pple are skeptical abt supporting Obi. U guys only value others when u need help frm them
To a daft fellow like you, everybody supporting Obi is Igbo.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.