Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps (26054 Views)

Tinubu Writes Reps, Seeks Consideration On Student Loan / Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gipre:
Please how can I get strong Deliverance Ministers or Prayer Warriors in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

I am in Nigeria but My Uncle has been sick for over 2 months in Atlanta, Georgia.
He is in a hospital there called Grady Health.

I believe his case is spiritual and I want some strong ministers of God to pray for him but I don't know where to start from.

What can I do?
You are also a minister. Pray for your uncle and your faith will make him whole. Pastors get one head like you and created by the same GOD.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by swaggerjack: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
mankan2k7:
This CBN governor is giving me joy and hope for a better Nigeria. If he can sustain this policy without fear, Nigerians will appreciate him later. He is dealing right now with all the corrupt political structures. I think Buhari is no longer a dullard. Giving bad politicians wotowoto.

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by membranus: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gipre:
Please how can I get strong Deliverance Ministers or Prayer Warriors in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

I am in Nigeria but My Uncle has been sick for over 2 months in Atlanta, Georgia.
He is in a hospital there called Grady Health.

I believe his case is spiritual and I want some strong ministers of God to pray for him but I don't know where to start from.

What can I do?

Browse MFM, Atlanta Georgia Church on Google. Check the Pastor's name and phone number on the church page. Phone him and explain your situation to him, he might be of help. That's the Church my son attends.

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by sucess001(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Radiant01:
CBN governor is giving them wotowoto..

Anybody that oppose this policy by CBN,is enemy to this country

Stupidity at its highest.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Enemies of democracy will not be happy cheesy
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Realrealfact: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119329012:
Get well soon Godwin.

Don't mind those foolish and stupid Igbos.
Hypocrisy is part and parcel of their miserable lives.

Vote wisely
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by ofiko123(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
May God help and save Nigeria..
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Segzy19: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even the CBN governor cannot find any worthy hospital to attend to his health issues in Nigeria.... That health issue, make e no Kee you abroad o.... Awon osinwin eniyan
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by lereinter(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Try something else this is incomparable Sir. Anything to give us free and fair election is supported.

No election in nigeria will make obi president in 2023
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by LegacyB: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Emi lo kan is using one of his puppet, Femi Gbajabiamila to pressure the CBN Governor, but baba is beating them to their own game and his tactics of buying time is working.

No bullion van

No Owambé

No Vote Buying. grin
You’re funny.Well CBN has cowardly changed its stand and increased withdrawal limit shamefully. So which baba is beating them to it.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by edungene7: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
well done Mr emeifile we support you 100 percent please proceed for yr 1 month vacation there after thunder scatter those Reps

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nobody takes Tinubu and his Renewed Hopelessness serious. Just chop his money and vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by snoopz: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godwin don hit them where e no good
Baba dey use their tactics beat them
You won't see Godwin this year again because una go soon close sessions for xmas and new year, then by January the Senates and reps would be too busy campaigning for their oga and their own slot back at the senate and the house

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by yinkeys(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin O ti lo
Trabaye
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by yinkeys(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
snoopz:
Godwin don hit them where e no good
Baba dey use their tactics beat them
You won't see Godwin this year again because una go soon close sessions for xmas and new year, then by January the Senates and reps would be too busy campaigning for their oga and their own slot back at the senate and the house
It won’t hit the whales of this country
Na average & low grade politician e go hit
How come the two main parties were sharing tons of $ in primaries
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by mayo47(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nigeria doesnt believe in products manufactured in Nigeria, dont go to hospitals in Nigeria.

Why wont Naira be destroyed when the above requires a consistent demand of foreign exchange.

Nigeria needs a change of mindset from both the leadership & mostly its people

Islie:
The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emeifile, has written to the House of Representatives, explaining why he will not be able…

https://dailytrust.com/im-attending-to-health-issues-abroad-emeifile-writes-reps/

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by madapcmod: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
No Bullion van for Thieefnubu in this 2023 election, no matter the attack on Emefiele by Thieeeefnubu urchins in national assembly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by madapcmod: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Segzy19:
Even the CBN governor cannot find any worthy hospital to attend to his health issues in Nigeria.... That health issue, make e no Kee you abroad o.... Awon osinwin eniyan

The " maker " of Lagos inclusive. He always run to UK to recharge

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by greatefa1011(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
What happened to Nigeria medical professionals?
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Nobleou(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
The only best of choice I derived from this Buhari's administration is this policy...

MOD: Bulldogs becoming toothless with this withdrawal limit stuff.

Transfa mak wee catch u wit evidence na...

I see Buhari giving Nigeria a free and fair election
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Nursepepeye(f): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Emefiele don Japa

the guy first run before any story, don't be suprise he will resign from their. Tinubu think emefiele na funsho Williams
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Menclothing: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Brendaniel post=119329011]Tinubu and Atiku don't know who they are dealing with sha, they jointly brought stubborn Buhari and gave him power over a soft Jonathan, they now want to collect the same power back from him, thinking it will be like Jonathan's time...

Buhari is not backing down - Tinubu took Buhari's presidential choice ticket - Buhari wants an equal level playing field since his choice is not on ballot[/quote
You know nothing about Nigeria politics u said BAT won't win primary now u don drop Another fake talk
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by yetunsbay(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I'll urge INEC not to waste Money conducting elections next year. They should as a matter of urgency declear Obi president of Nigeria come Feb.

I'll also urge HE Peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria
Even Obi himself knows he can't win.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Brendaniel: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Menclothing post=119336446][/quote]

What I know is that Tinubu wants to rig 2023 election, but by the grace of God, it will not work....
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Uzosaint(m): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2022
So all what Hon Gudaji Kazaure led National Assembly panel on missing and embezzled trillion of Naira worth of stamp duty is true,Mr Emefiele you have Questions to answer,this time around, you must answer them.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Napata77: 1:34am On Dec 22, 2022
gurunlocker:
A public office holder confidently saying he is attending to health issues abroad. I don't blame him, they are all the same.

But if YOU have a right to be treated anywhere you like, why should public office holders not have the same right?
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Invest4growth: 5:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Whatever happened to Mr Adetola Adekoya and the funds realized under the stamp Duty initiative over the years??
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Olafaf(m): 5:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Why can't he attend to health issues here in Nigeria, this man sef get shadow wey dey follow am
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Emmyxclusive: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Emi lo kan is using one of his puppet, Femi Gbajabiamila to pressure the CBN Governor, but baba is beating them to their own game and his tactics of buying time is working.

No bullion van

No Owambé

No Vote Buying. grin
Stop displaying ur ignorance, it was femi that have been trying blocked all the investigations against Emefiele.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by JasonScoolari: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Stop displaying ur ignorance, it was femi that have been trying blocked all the investigations against Emefiele.
Mr. Odé, Femi told you that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages / Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? / Court Sacks Abdullahi Bello, Bars Him From Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.