Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps (26051 Views)

Tinubu Writes Reps, Seeks Consideration On Student Loan / Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Emmyxclusive: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Mr. Odé, Femi told you that?
don't be a fool, Emefiele is still holding ur stamp duties, he never honor any invitation by the house, nobody is check mating cbn's annual budget of over 2trn cus the chairman of house committee on banking and currency is from Emefiele's constituency. I hope u have made it in life Sha, before u start supporting those who are holding Nigeria hostage.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by JasonScoolari: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
don't be a fool, Emefiele is still holding ur stamp duties, he never honor any invitation by the house, nobody is check mating cbn's annual budget of over 2trn cus the chairman of house committee on banking and currency is from Emefiele's constituency. I hope u have made it in life Sha, before u start supporting those who are holding Nigeria hostage.
Mr Odé, I ask again, Femi told you that?

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Emmyxclusive: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Mr Odé, I ask again, Femi told you that?

Mumu, U think he will come out and tell u that? And u didn't answer the vital question I asked you. He blocked the member that was investigating the matter. Be there supporting rubbish why they are stealing ur future. All these fools think it makes sense to link tinubu with Emefiele's attempted arrest.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by JasonScoolari: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Mumu, U think he will come out and tell u that? And u didn't answer the vital question I asked you. He blocked the member that was investigating the matter. Be there supporting rubbish why they are stealing ur future. All these fools think it makes sense to link tinubu with Emefiele's attempted arrest.

Mr. Odé, are you done foOling yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Emmyxclusive: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Mr. Odé, are you done foOling yourself? grin
No I'm done fvcking ur mother
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by JasonScoolari: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
No I'm done fvcking ur mother
Mr. Odé, I ask again, are you done foOling yourself? grin

2 Likes

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
Ever since Emefiele stirred the hornets Reps net, neither him nor the Reps has got an atom of rest....

Emefiele Redesigned Naira note.......Reps no longer at ease.

Reps discover 70trn in Emefiele's account........Emefiele has Japa to abroad.

Abeg make una keep the drama coming.

Delta people and their thief thief mentality. He should remain there and send in his resignation.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Gipre(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
membranus:

Browse MFM, Atlanta Georgia Church on Google. Check the Pastor's name and phone number on the church page. Phone him and explain your situation to him, he might be of help. That's the Church my son attends.

Thank you. I will reach out to them. God bless u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today / Man Linked To Chibok Abductions Arrested / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.