Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! (533 Views)

Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / 19 Year Old Billie Eilish Showcases b00bs(cleavage)to Promote Romantic Video NDA / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! by aDEOetREGE: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
I am not expectant of anything, but I just want to put this here, most probably nothing will come out of it.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
I have suffered like a mad man, I am one of the best in my class but guess Govt no send me. Na Business admin I study, I have graphic design skills and very industrious.

I know Generals visit this website, I am very sure. If you’re that General and God is speaking to you right now, just an email would suffice, I don’t wanna apply first so that I won’t use money meant for Garri to apply for something wey no go succeed.

Re: Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! by Nonexisting1: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
This one wants to go and commit suicide by joining the Nigeria army. Better buy sniper and die peacefully if you have sworn to have yourself killed.
Re: Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! by aDEOetREGE: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
This one wants to go and commit suicide by joining the Nigeria army. Better buy sniper and die peacefully if you have sworn to have yourself killed.

It’s called patriotism.
Re: Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! by Nonexisting1: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
aDEOetREGE:

It’s called patriotism.
Na so. But you will receive salary abi? If someone offers you a better job now, won't you dump the army application Mr. Patriotism? grin

Re: Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
aDEOetREGE:

It’s called patriotism.
this one dey call suicide,patriotism.welldone patriotic man
Re: Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! by PerfectStranger(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
this one dey call suicide,patriotism.welldone patriotic man
grin grin
Re: Big Men Of NDA Come In!!! by marlow1962(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
aDEOetREGE:

It’s called patriotism.
Then you died for nothing.
We don’t honor great personnel’s in Nigeria, you die and they forget your ass, life goes on.

(1) (Reply)

Techie Makes An Observation About True Love Vis -a- Vis Age And Financial Status / If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? / Did She Actually know I Was The One ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.