Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja (29246 Views)

Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2022
superlanny:
I don't know who is more useless, the politicians whose life's are so enjoyable and blessed with funds of the nation whose masses are suffering, or the morons and mentally deranged supporters who can hardly afford 2 square meal but still kiss the ass of their oppressors. Na who suffer go kill get problem.
the most fooled one are those that spread hatred without any economical gains but to remain bitter and sadden. Politicians can enjoy their loots their supporters can be happy by getting little financial gains and happy lives for supporting positives but those that spread hatred has nothing to goin than everyday sadness.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Babastrong(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=JoeNL22 post=119334681]Baba go preach the gospel of Obi to them.
Las-Las! The three of them will vote for obi.
[ Who will vote ipodist?]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by superlanny(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2022
All I feel for you is pity to be honest, except you are just a teenager I can spare some thought that you might not really understand the damage politicians have done to this nation, but if you are over 18 then you must be mentally unstable to still support the devils that have held you in bondage for so many years. Keep being positive okay, i hope before you understand it won't be too late
adekolaelect:
the most fooled one are those that spread hatred without any economical gains but to remain bitter and sadden. Politicians can enjoy their loots their supporters can be happy by getting little financial gains and happy lives for supporting positives but those that spread hatred has nothing to goin than everyday sadness.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Franzinni: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Seyi is preparing to rule your children
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by otunbabms(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Let's stop arguing with this Biafra people.
90 percent of them are in Madagascar, magadugu, Afghanistan, Iraq, somalia and Iran.
They are not coming home to vote.
They can only shout from there that the election has been rigged.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by asahnwaKC: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2022
So this shetima sabi laugh…
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Lanre1st(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
It better late than Never, Pastor Yemi Osibanjo has BATIFIED
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Shetima is feeling shy towards Oshinbajo. Oshinbajo must have cracked the ice cream seller jokes again grin

Everything is cruise, no one takes it to heart
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2022
superlanny:
All I feel for you is pity to be honest, except you are just a teenager I can spare some thought that you might not really understand the damage politicians have done to this nation, but if you are over 18 then you must be mentally unstable to still support the devils that have held you in bondage for so many years. Keep being positive okay, i hope before you understand it won't be too late
Lazy and stupid fellow like you with low level of personal future ambitions will consentrate more of your lives on politicians than to plan and hustle for your future . You are better go for Business learning or apprentice than to remain stagnant and bitter soul both online and offline .

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by superlanny(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Learn to write proper and correct English before we can have a discussion, even a bricklayer can type better English than this, don't quote me again, if you don't want to be unfortunate before the year ends. Zombie like you
adekolaelect:
Lazy and stupid fellow like you with low level of personal future ambitions will consentrate more of your lives on politicians than to plan and hustle for your future . You are better go for Business learning or apprentice than to remain stagnant and bitter soul both online and offline .
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Godispeace: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Biafra ipob calling themselves Nigerians , High level of insanity and foolishness shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Urheadmaster:
Asinwaju Bola Mohamed Tinubu and is terrorist vice will be retired by sane Nigerians at the end of the next year general elections in Nigeria tongue
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Godispeace: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2022
very cursed walahi
mcmurphy132:
Omo Igbo will still shift the goal post..

Them go still talk another trash..
Cursed region
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Godispeace: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2022
face ur failed Ojukwu ,, idiot !!!!!
Oddfinder12:

This is wat ur greedy politicians did to the memorial of the great sage Awolowo..are you not ashamed?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Oddfinder12: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Godispeace:
face ur failed Ojukwu ,, idiot !!!!!
Oga. Ojukwu or ibo no be ya problem but ur politicians. U gladly swallow a great disrespect of a nationalist because of a crooked politician. U justify a non entity rubbing his dirty smelly ass hole on on the memorial of the Awolowo. U de ment? Abi u be omo ale ? Yhats exactly wat Tinubu is turning u guys to. He's not the greatest omoluabi evrr liveth. Bit because og money u sell ut identity and value.proudly Idoma
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Godispeace: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Now i know u are big fool, Ojukwu was a politician who created APGA . he die a politician , when u mention Awolowo or MKO Abiola , u will see Tinubu by their side. u lack history knowledge and very stupid join together. oponu ignoramus idiotic kid, its ur father i shud be discussing with. senseless kid
Oddfinder12:

Oga. Ojukwu or ibo no be ya problem but ur politicians. U gladly swallow a great disrespect of a nationalist because of a crooked politician. U justify a non entity rubbing his dirty smelly ass hole on on the memorial of the Awolowo. U de ment? Abi u be omo ale ? Yhats exactly wat Tinubu is turning u guys to. He's not the greatest omoluabi evrr liveth. Bit because og money u sell ut identity and value.proudly Idoma
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Oddfinder12: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Godispeace:
Now i know u are big fool, Ojukwu was a politician who created APGA . he die a politician , when u mention Awolowo or MKO Abiola , u will see Tinubu by their side. u lack history knowledge and very stupid join together. oponu ignoramus idiotic kid, its ur father i shud be discussing with. senseless kid
Everything u wrote doesn t stop the fact that portable a non entity disrespected the memorial of Awolowo. And u cheered on! Because of a crooked politician tinubu

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Oddfinder12: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Omo Ale
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
chiefolododo:
This Shettima does not laugh

I dey fear the guy like what... he is a bad guy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
superlanny:
Learn to write proper and correct English before we can have a discussion, even a bricklayer can type better English than this, don't quote me again, if you don't want to be unfortunate before the year ends. Zombie like you
Member of Bitter minded Terrorist group sighted . You will still cry than this when it's time or else if you quit hatred.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Godispeace: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2022
igbo and artificial ego for respect , senselessness
Oddfinder12:

Everything u wrote doesn t stop the fact that portable a non entity disrespected the memorial of Awolowo. And u cheered on! Because of a crooked politician tinubu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by Oddfinder12: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Godispeace:
igbo and artificial ego for respect , senselessness
Ahhhh omo ale. I think say na una get respect pass everyone na..mumu man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja by chiefolododo(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2022
LegacyB:

No he does not even breathe.
are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! / If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Petrol Subsidy Rises To N48.15 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.