Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas (709 Views)

UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by chisomfavourudo: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_r8t1WcIA

A high school teacher got a pleasant surprise from students in his class who decided to make his December a special and memorable one.

The kids contributed money to buy an Apple iPad which they presented to their male teacher in the classroom as his Christmas gift.

A video circulating on the internet captured the moment he was unboxing the gift in front of the entire class.

They packaged the device inside layers of gift boxes and he had to unwrap them one after the other as the students waited anxiously for him to see what they got for him.

When he reached the last box and opened it to see that it was an iPad, the kids clapped in unison as their teacher was left peechless.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by akpenlegedu: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
When u are around a community of ppl who value lives and development, things like this are bound to happen.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by ubahojukwu59: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ours we Curse them because; dem use flogging shape our future.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by mohammedadam: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Them no dey do this one for Nigeria
Highest way Dem fit do na
My mummy say she will give you next year�

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by ramotualhas: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
That is the kind of Friends I need. Loving and caring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by awosejo1955: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2022
May thunder fire dat boy pretending to luv u cos of ur body,
May dat same thunder fire u if u like him cos of his money cheesy
Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by jeromestarks: 2:00am On Dec 22, 2022
awosejo1955:
May thunder fire dat boy pretending to luv u cos of ur body,
May dat same thunder fire u if u like him cos of his money cheesy

Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by RenaissanceGuy: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
A iPad gringrin
Re: Teacher Emotional As High School Students Gift Him Ipad For Christmas by Jozilinn: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
In my school it's red pen or nothing, the parents don't care even on teachers day,I pray for the kids cos I know it's from them and not from their parents,God help us 4 naija.

(1) (Reply)

2007 Post Direct Entry Registration For Uniben Has Started / Uniben Post Direct Entry / Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.