Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta (26832 Views)

Ojuelegba Container Accident: Sanwo-Olu Orders Trial Of Truck Owner And Driver / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Newsmic: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Delta PDP Chieftain And Driver Die In Auto Crash On Their Way To Campaign Rally (Photos)

A chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State, Chief Joe Unuame, and his driver died in a fatal car accident, IGBERETV reports.

The accident occurred in the early hours of Wednesday, December 21, 2022, after Umeh junction along Ughelli/Patani road.

It was gathered that Chief Unuame’s Toyota black SUV had a head-on collision with a fuel tanker while on his way to the PDP campaign rally in Patani.

The driver died on the spot while Chief Unuame was rushed to a nearby hospital, but confirmed dead after medical intervention.

Chief Unuame hails from the Akpere-Olomu community, Olomu Kingdom in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State.

He was, until his death, a staunch member of the PDP.

Former Delta State governor, James Ibori mourned him on Facebook.

"Chief Joe Unuame! Gone too soon! What a tragic loss. Tisio! Next! Rest in Peace." Ibori wrote.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0TUZgGoDJtncjDjDCgPXre1HejYkWVJqNTwQBnrQn11f6naLseXbuxt9jJchkVNT6l&id=100045979326747

https://igberetvnews.com/1434458/delta-pdp-chieftain-driver-die-auto-crash-way-campaign-rally-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Newsmic: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2022
More

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by JasonScoolari: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Life Come and Go...

Rest peacefully Sir....

21 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by bennybuhari: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2022
This life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Enilode: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Jesu

2 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Mrkumareze(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Wetin driver find go trailer lane shocked

33 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by DevilSignature: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2022
My only concern is the driver

May his soul rest in peace

8 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by chatinent: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2022
The driver's family, Jah protect them.

1 Like

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2022
You two took your own fair share of naija politics

R.I.P to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by sukkot: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by kennyz247(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2022
RIP
but dying for Nigerian politics is waste of precious life...

2 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Sad day for mikanites.
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by dj2chicki: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2022
sad sad
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by bigdammyj: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2022
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Sultty(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2022
end of the year tragedy may their soul rip
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Na wah oo, I have never for once come out and waste my time for any politicians, sometimes I keep wondering if these people coming out in masses are someone like me. I cannot go to free musics show, not to talk of paid and still be squeezing each other

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by frank14011991(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2022
If it was an APC chieftain, you would have seen hate comments from obedients. In APC we don't play politics of hatred

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Aurelius1(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2022
It's now the turn of APC to sympathize with them.
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Jsucre(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2022
RIP. gosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Oluwaseunomo: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish rest in hell
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by AYOMIDE1948(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
do nt critisize the dead...RIP
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by ican2020: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Careful when driving is very important

RIP

1 Like

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Na wa o!
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Erickymania: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2022
frank14011991:
If it was an APC chieftain, you would have seen hate comments from obedients. In APC we don't play politics of hatred
In fact, I rushed to open the page to see if there would be negative comments from them like they did when APC supporters were drown in boat mishap 2 days ago. Now it is clear that PO supporters are PDP sympatizers. Both have something in common; hatred for Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Sammiel: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Perhaps he was late to the rally and he instructed his driver to drive faster.
It's better to be late to that event than to be late, all drivers should exercise caution and drive carefully this December.

May God console the bereaved and grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by kirian45: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Una Weldon oo
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by DennisEche(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Why is Ibori writing NEXT? is he expecting someone else to follow die

9 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Kasdat5(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Damn . Speed kills . Sleep in peace
Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by Oluwaseunomo: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
Na wah oo, I have never for once come out and waste my time for any politicians, sometimes are wondering if these people coming out in masses are someone like me
People have the luxury of time to waste let them keep wasting their lives for peanut

4 Likes

Re: Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta by obembet(f): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2022
DennisEche:
Why is Ibori writing NEXT? is he expecting someone else to follow die

Nobody will die again. We can't keep hating ourselves cos of politics.

APC PDP labour AAC, and others. Non of them will lose Thier life this year

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President / Hardship: Hoodlums loot truckload Of Spaghetti In Zaria / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.