Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) (34089 Views)

Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Is that the only 20 student preaent in River state?

And come to think of it... Why did you guys messiah ditched Interview for Townhall meetings? I thought you said Tinubu was wasting his time on Townhall meetings instead of going to interviews. That townhall meeting is inconsequential.

2023. Una go learn by force. Shebi una no get sense? Mutanen da ba su da kwakwalwa

Your tears go plenty in February 23. Beneficiary of a corrupt order.

Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Ride on sir.

My PVC is currently chilling inside my suitcase waiting for election day....

Sir my own is inside my bag, A vote for Obi is A Vote for Prosperity,!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubu ignored the TV and went doing townhall meetings.

Obi is learning fast from the master and has ditched the TV screens for townhalls.

Oga na master everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

And come to think of it... Why did you guys messiah ditched Interview for Townhall meetings? I thought you said Tinubu was wasting his time on Townhall meetings instead of going to interviews. That townhall meeting is inconsequential.

2023. Una go learn by force. Shebi una no get sense? Mutanen da ba su da kwakwalwa
This particular TOWNHALL is not different from balablu.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nobody go learn anything.

If Tinubu or Atiku wins, the sufferings will only get worse.

Yes for you, cause you go cry tire, for us it is renewed hope.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
aspabay:

Yes for you, cause you go cry tire, for us it is renewed hope.

Yes, your 30k will be renewed.

Keep hoping.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Baba don shift to town hall meetings ... oga if you like do parent meetings associations , you no dey go anywhere... grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
At least he cares so much for the Nigeria education sector. Weldon
Care ko na katikati.... grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
it was tinubu that started the town hall meetings
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by chrisbizplanner: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nairaland is now a war zone.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

leave them oooo This election go show dem say dey are minority by far.

Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
At least he cares so much for the Nigeria education sector. Weldon

Is that why he allowed ASUU to go on strike for more than 6 month under his watch? Why is it that many ipobians dont have brain to think and ask intelligent questions?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by leketon: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nobody go learn anything.

If Tinubu or Atiku wins, the sufferings will only get worse.

And your candidate is magician
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by WELEBOO(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Very myopic and kindergarten post.i can see that you are stupidly proud to be amongst the thieves and evil men. That's why you are supporting a very old, frigile and sick man to continue from where Buhari stopped. IDIOT.
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Obainomilano: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

peter obi a billionaire go learn by forcee or your unfortunate ancestors who will have to beg for garri to drink that is if they escape being raped or murdered by bandits if your druggie grandmaster and his cabals enter power..u are indeed a fool
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by itoski(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Them give you roasted corn
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by leketon: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I have said this over and over again that INEC shouldn't bother wasting money to conduct elections next year. they should as a matter of urgency declear Obi president of now to Avoid waste of resources. Truly, obi is the best man for the job

https://www.nairaland.com/7492340/breaking-inec-call-voters-disregard#119350897
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by ibechris(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
id911:

I find it difficult to comprehend how you guys expend so much energy on a structureless party and candidate you said can not win. This Obi has done several interviews, attended debates and he's now meeting with youth and students speaking with them directly. What's now your headache? Tinubu goes to Townhall with prepared materials read and that's all. He doesn't answer questions. You can see Obi with no prepared booklets and is answering questions which Tinubu can never do. Are you people demons with death conscience to even propose Tinubu to Nigerians?

Stop telling them their faults.

From next year,we shall know how many stupid people we have in Nigeria.

After bad economy,Tinubu supporters are the worst thing that routinely happens to this country.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Gandrova: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
id911:

I find it difficult to comprehend how you guys expend so much energy on a structureless party and candidate you said can not win. This Obi has done several interviews, attended debates and he's now meeting with youth and students speaking with them directly. What's now your headache? Tinubu goes to Townhall with prepared materials read and that's all. He doesn't answer questions. You can see Obi with no prepared booklets and is answering questions which Tinubu can never do. Are you people demons with death conscience to even propose Tinubu to Nigerians?
February 25 would separate maize from the chaff! He has nothing to offer Nigerian. He is a big time scammer
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obi 1 of Nigeria

Obi Cubana na 2
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by bluefilm: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
NuruDiddy:
Who is this leper?

Don't mind that idiot.

He is probably cursed for life.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

You're a stark illiterate.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Is that the only 20 student preaentpresent in River state?
Even if you choose to be a nuisance, be honest with your fact. Did you count 20 people in the picture or you are just like to be this way?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Larryton:

He has left TV interviews for townhall meetings
He has started directing questions to his team

You are too dull to be using social media.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by franudi: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

u need malaria surgery go and verify
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by ejike714: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Too early to wail,reserve it after today's rally in PHToo early to wail,reserve it after today's rally in PH...
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
do4luv14:

Sir my own is inside my bag, A vote for Obi is A Vote for Prosperity,!!!!!!

If I tell u that I do check it every morning to be sure it's intact. I don't need story in this election
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Kelvin3476: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Larryton:

They said he's a better candidate but he keeps following Tinubu's path, Tinubu lead, others follow.
TILUMBU GAT NO PATH
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by SOFTSKILL: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
A town hall different from...........

Nasarawa is a big .......................
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by degreatstalion: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

2023. Una go learn by force. Shebi una no get sense? Mutanen da ba du da kwakwalwa

You are very stupidddddd. Who started town meeting before your crackhead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.