Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83213 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by NaijaBookings: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Comedian Basketmouth announces end of marriage to his wife, Elsie

As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable situation.

After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

We humbly ask that you respect our privacy as we navigate through these times.

Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeCLdGKHzm/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Creamypie(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Basket mouth explain how it take corn-sign us. We dey there when Una marry?

574 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by RoyalBlu(f): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'm still stunned!

Saw this a few ago minutes on FB.

This marriage thing... lipsrsealed

Can't help but wonder what could have gone wrong in their camp.

It's well o.

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Iamfrank(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce

363 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Has divorce become the latest fashion to trend? Why are marriages crumbling? The most beautiful union in nature is lately under a great threat. I pity the kids more cos they are the biggest casualties in all of this devilish trend.

392 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Humblegains: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Back2back divorce

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Humblegains: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Has divorce become the latest fashion to trend? Why are marriages crumbling? The most beautiful union in nature is lately under a great threat. I pity the kids more cos they are the biggest casualties in all of this devilish trend.

Social Media and civilization have contributed largely

460 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by gaby(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na wa

Bros wan trend to announce one of him Christmas gigs...

The usual media gimmick, I suppose.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by CivilEngineer90: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.

379 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

Saw this a few ago minutes on FB.

This marriage thing... lipsrsealed

Can't help but wonder what could have gone wrong in their camp.

It's well o.

This generation's idea of love and marriage is based on fairy tale expectations and a romantic lifestyle. Once that is absent, they get bored and fed up. Marriage is work and dedication to one another and only those who see it through God's perspective can make it last.

425 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Heterodox(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Life Na cruise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by bigdammyj: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Noted.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by lightheart(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by nony43(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Chaiii na wa , what is going on with 9ja Celebs? With Divorce here and there , how we the single Pringles won take marry .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by afbstrategies: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
shocked
We say that the frog does not run in daytime. There is no smoke without fire.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by brain54(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sad!

And I like this guy…my favorite.

He seemed cool with his wife.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by twilliamx(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by MrSensor(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Comedy marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Realmi: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
,, is this playing...i no believe am.....this guy can joke with anything....him just dey play

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by OboOlora(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by MrAdam: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
what's with this married people and crashed marriages?

Most people with broken marriages are a result of broke homes..
Just like being in love with an only child and you expect that much love in return. Infact theses ones have no emotions cos they have no siblings..

As a man.. even after marriage, make sure you have your wives weak spot.. disregard the shame and let her emotionally/psychologically
know youve beat her hand down..

Note: no physical violence, she'll do worse if she's in your shoes..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Heterodox(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

This generation's idea of love and marriage is based on fairy tale expectations and a romantic lifestyle. Once that is absent, they get bored and fed up. Marriage is work and dedication to one another and only those who see it through God's perspective can make it last.
Making sense until you drag God into it.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by NoToPile: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
God help marriages these days, it is well.

20 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by damble: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Comedy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Heterodox:
Making sense until you drag God into it.

Are you a satanist? undecided

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by creatorsverse(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Once women start to make money, dey no longer endure

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by nonny1212: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Basket mouth wey no get problem. Hope no dey again o.

Next 10 years, marriage will be a thing of the past.

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by TheBTCinvestor: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Who will win the 2023 Presidential elections.

Like for PeterObi and Share for Tinubu.

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by afbstrategies: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
He probably found out that someone has been servicing his wife when he was doing those shows and servicing other women himself.

Worst case scenario, he found out his child is looking more like his gateman, month by month shocked

Both Basketmouth and his wife cannot swear they are faithful to one another throughout their marriage.

Men always flex muscles, but women can hit them in that area of the balls that hurts most.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Blaze14k: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
I felt the heartbreak. May God strengthen u my brother

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.