Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83336 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Duru009(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Side chicks on the loose....
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by onyekabosco(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce
People don't change they just bring out there true colors which has always been there but love won't let many see the red lights
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Pickmycall: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Once the money stops coming in,she will start nagging over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by BATified2023: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
IvarDboneless:

The way una dey insult person una no know dey amaze me....do you know Me?
yes but u don’t know
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by treatise: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
UDUJ:

Please explain for those of us that don't know latest slangs, what's Beijing Conference effects?
https://www.unwomen.org/en/how-we-work/intergovernmental-support/world-conferences-on-women
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by wiseone28: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Omo i always use this medium to announce the end of my marriage to Candidlady

Please take note!!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
In the voice of Kendrick Lamar- "Pussy and mouth is all you got".

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Soulvein: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
SerikiFulani:
grin

Most times, yes but some women do love for real. These ones going for divorce were never ready for marriage from the onset. Like someone rightly commented on the second page, people are simply getting married because they feel it is time to do so without being ready for the lifetime commitment and sacrifice.

And again, the social media has done a lot of damage to the marriage institution in Nigeria. People are beginning to copy what they see from others and the level of brainwashing from the western society is greatly alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by aloaye11: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
What is really happening to celebrity marriages this day, too many divorce here and there. It is well, don't know what this world is turning into

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by UDUJ(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
treatise:

https://www.unwomen.org/en/how-we-work/intergovernmental-support/world-conferences-on-women

Okay you mean feminism and the rise of women empowerment and it's positive and negative effects. Key negative effect is toxic feminism.

I get you now.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Mikedel80: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce
That's not the issue. The issue is that marriage is a scam. Marriage is a limitation. You're caged. You can't do certain things you would have done if living alone. You can't keep fucking the same pusssy every day. Abi can you keep eating egusi soup for the rest of your life. E go tire you.
Marriage should be consumated with no strings attached. Anyday you're tired, you leave.
People should not be wasting money getting married unless you're very rich that it counts as nothing.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by chichriso: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ogbonti: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.

I am proud to be the 100th person to like this post
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by danhans(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
That is it,they really change
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Giwoni: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
AgroDoctor:
Take it or leave it...

If you marry in the wil of God, I mean you marry the man/woman that God has chosen for you, you both will not divorce no matter the challenge.

People go into marriages leaving God aside. They run after fame, money, physical appearances, status and the likes. After some years, reality will set in and water will find its level.

There are 2 types of life partners.

1. The one God has chosen for you through His will. You get this by praying, fasting, and seeking His face. Here you don't bring any material thing forward. God comes first here. He knows you need the good things of life and because you put Him first, He will then give you the things you didnt ask for to make your marriage enjoyable until death separates you both.

2. The second type of life partner is the one you chose for yourself. Many people do this and later want God to make the person better when they see the true color of the person. But God doesn't work that way. It will fail. Na divorce go end am.
Mr, there is no wife or husband, God has chosen for anybody

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Life goes on.

Every thing has an expiry date. Fine person, fine person — after eight years, you go sabi the fine person in and out. Most people are so uninteresting that they lose appeal after six months. Ojukokoro holds some relationships together. If one partner is benefitting from the other’s sweat or achievements — na die there.

That you’re married wouldn’t stop attractive people from existing. That simp you’re laughing at and holding for what he provides can fall prey to sharp eyed rivals.

“…but he was a simp nine years ago. What happened?” He saw you finish. You are human like everyone else. Eventually he realized it.

Omoh, my comment don turn rant. Naija dey slowly expose. Nothing dey marriage. Nothing dey marriage right from time. Our parents mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by EmmaLege: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
sad
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by InvertedHammer: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
/
He reached the point of diminishing returns and the marriage tolerance exceeded its elastic limit.

Spinsters are rushing to Shiloh to ask God when while married ones cannot wait to exit.

Who said life balance?

Divorce is the new trend. Expect Nigerians to copy and overdo every bad new trend. 2023 and beyond will be the year of random divorces. I expect all the divorcees to form an association soon in Lagos and start welcoming new members -- Sisterhood!
/

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.

Yet poor people are also getting married every weekend and also getting divorced, what then is their reason to divorce when money was never involved in the first place? Where exactly did BM specifically say the wife divorced him because of money?

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Sweetvie: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na wa cry
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by bonnyhope: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

But I don't think he is completely broke
to the extent he cannot provide for his family

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ogbonti: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

and when he was hot he failed to invest his money instead he was busy globetrotting and making headlines that he has made money and now a rich man on social media - ayua

the problem with the black man is that instead of investing his money in assets - he spends it in acquiring liabilities thereby failing to build generational wealth through smart choices - they squander all they earned trying to trend to no end

Another one what will use his blocos to borrow money soon to eat will be Mr Jollof

small money guy man see - him do dey buy car worth tens of millions to impress - later when own fo hol am, him go bigin sell the parts of that car to cook jollof rice eat for him belle -

when u tell them to invest they will say you are jealous of their success

e don cast, last last
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by InvertedHammer: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Yet poor people are also getting married every week and also getting divorced, what then is their reason to divorce when money was never involved in the first place? Where exactly did BM specifically say the wife divorced him because of money?
/

All of us are poor. Poverty get levels.

/
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Ndidi2: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

Saw this a few ago minutes on FB.

This marriage thing... lipsrsealed

Can't help but wonder what could have gone wrong in their camp.

It's well o.
what else if not cheating?..
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

All of us are poor. Poverty get levels.

/

I'm guessing the "all of us are poor" applies to you, your family and enclave, if you are bereft of the meaning of the word "poor", a dictionary or Google can help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nyanyafk: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Many men are marrying women who never loved them, that is why marriages these days don't seem to last, for most of these women it was always about the money that attracted them and once they get married that money allure starts to fade as the husbands money is now theirs, so they mostly just tolerate the men till they can't no more.
Humblegains:

Social Media and civilization have contributed largely

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by niel63(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

I'd like to think he's hotter now... leading to the divorce.
Baba get different shit on his plate now. wink
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Truvelisback(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
nonny1212:
Basket mouth wey no get problem. Hope no dey again o.

Next 10 years, marriage will be a thing of the past.
10 years even too much. 10 years even last self.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Ifylee515: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
You can actually fall in love and much later fall out of love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.