Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83328 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

I believe they were together before the fame actually. None of us know the reason for their split so all that you wrote is just conjecture. Unless you’re Basketmouth himself or Elsie?

Basketmouth was popular then. She even said she knew who he was and was a fan

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by jmichael259(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
No be them just born pikin? Abi DNA serve breakfast?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

You are slow, yet you want everyone to know you are slow, you sit in your 2 by 2, never seen her before talk more of conversing with her, yet you say she dey do like olosho, daft.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by sharpwriter(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:

You've said it all.

Marriage is WORK.

I've been in it for nine years now and I can boldly attest to what you have highlighted.

It's well.

I wish them all the best.
Well done má.... Dem think say na Institute of shopping, vacation and Disney land where dem go dey visit Las Palmas and Barbados every week like Otedola's children grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by macho44(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
daberechi8:
On The Man Side

The Man na confirmed "Womaniser" sad
Do you have proof to back up your lugubrious claims?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by isimmia: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
That is the end result of marrying another man's wife
Waisted effort. Our people used to say " Oji ihe nwata welie aka ya elu, aka lobeya ilo o wetuo ya; if you hold a child's belonging and raise your hand, when the hand pains you, you'll bring it down"
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Mynd.44 rule 2

Keep crying, and make sure it fills the ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by MaryAye(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
The Devil is attacking this beautiful institution called marriage.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by daberechi8(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
macho44:

Do you have proof to back up your lugubrious claims?
I'm done talking sad
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ponishah: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Creamypie:
Nothing cornsine us. We dey there when Una marry?
i tire for am o, we no ask am, na him carry come social media and still dey tell us to respect their privacy '
to trend dey hungry am

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by JOemmy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Am just seeing a pattern in all these crashed marriages most intertribal marriages hardly last long it's really good to marry from ur ethnic group if you can for better understanding and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Tunagee(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
MrSensor:
Comedy marriage.

grin
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by mozona(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
All those flatmates girls don enter basket mouth eye

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Miles300: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce
there is nothing like getting married to the right person, no one human is perfect in character, this days egos ,bride and lack of compromise on both partners has been the bane of marriages ...I don't belive in the term right person, but someone who would love u for whom u are and there is no greater feeling like to love and be loved ..

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by BreconHills(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce

Not sure about this friend.

Rather I think that these days, people have less emotional resilience and expectations are way too high. There is no perfectly balanced human bring who can remain sexy friendly, gentle, photogenic, wealthy, calm and utterly confident 24/7. People didn't expect someone else to be "there for them" all the time.

When I was a child, many parents stayed together for the children and moved to another level of relationship. Sometimes this new level blossomed into a very deep affection- even love. But of course in those days, there was no liposuction, Netflix or camera filters. Life was what it was; a challenge to be overcome together.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by billyG(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Even basket mouth?is this a joke?1st okey bakassi,now basketmouth...is he not cracking her enough jokes?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Castro007(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marriage na scam, upon that big wedding the marriage come finally crash. So whats now the need for marriage
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by peacettw: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Gosh, why?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by jibrilELsudan: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
ABEG WHO GET THE CONTACTS OF HIM WIFE.......I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AfonjaConehead: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Stupid people....
What about the kids?!
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by peacettw: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Realmi:
,, is this playing...i no believe am.....this guy can joke with anything....him just dey play

This is possible
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by billyG(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Do you plan to end your marriage with her? Or you are afraid she will leave you?

You pfucking funny grin
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Bahamas95(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nor be this he wife Basket mouth say she nor gree give am number dat year. He say the babe nor even send say he be celebrity.

Wetin come cause the divorce? undecided
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ChronicGp(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Audio Skit
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by TheExclusive: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Moneyboyz:
If these marriages can end, then who am I?

My wife is giving me a hell of a time and I just wanna call it quit.
Did you marry her a virgin? Knowing the root cause is important.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by zinaunreal(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
macho44:

Na lie abeg

Dem hold you? Scammer oshi. Marriage kill you dia
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Omalicious1: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
ARE WE STILL SURE OF BUILDING A BETTER SOCIETY?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by beliazars: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
When there is "" had i know "" in the marriage, definitely, it will collapsed.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
abobote:
Nawaoh, I dey try make my wife born one more before anything like divorce, make all the money wey I pay for her head no waste
l will send this your comment to your wife's whatsapp number in 48 hour's tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.