Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste (5144 Views)

My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by GoodCane: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:
Comrade you're absolutely right.

Comrade, we haven't started dating, today makes it the 3rd day of getting to know her, I collected her number just 3 days ago and she's already displaying her entitlement mentality.

I wonder what would happen if we start relationship. I don stop every communication with her. I won't dare reply her sef.

That's how entitled these parasites are! I met one and e never even reach 5 days, she called me to send her Money to make her hair, why should I send you money? I asked, Did you work for me or what? I told her straight up, I'm not your father, tell ur Papa make e give you money make u take plait your hair, no be me Born u.

Comrade that girl is already a parasite waiting to suck you dry. I'll urge you to avoid her completely. In fact you should never ask a girl how she's doing when chatting with her because they're too daft to engage with. In most cases don't even chat with her. Call her and tell her to meet you up (give her location) and then bang nonsense out of her. Dump her and move on or better still friend zoned her Incase you need her pussy again.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Pat081: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Another thread for broke men to start ranting.
Someone asked you for a little favor to help her with ordinary 3k, she even promised to pay it back but you ran away, and to make things worse, you brought a private issue to a public forumundecided. Nawa oo
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside his pocket. What if she asked for 30k no? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!

Ordinary 3k, Bad energies everywhere! Shiro!
hmmmmmmmmm you sef can do more than this what of her family or friends? if she asks for 3k or more than that from more than 1 guy do you know how much that will be by the weekend or month's end Her mate is working at the building site she too can go and work and you open your big mouth and say that she promises to pay back if she did not pay back nko

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Pat081: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022
You are a bad guy but that is true, I met one too after one week she is asking me money to pay her school that they will not let her do the exams what is my own
G00DHardDick:

That's how entitled these parasites are! I met one and e never even reach 5 days, she called me to send her Money to make her hair, why should I send you money? I asked, Did you work for me or what? I told her straight up, I'm not your father, tell ur Papa make e give you money make u take plait your hair, no be me Born u.

The comrade that girl is already a parasite waiting to suck you dry. I'll urge you to avoid her completely. In fact, you should never ask a girl how she's doing when chatting with her because they're too daft to engage with. In most cases don't even chat with her. Call her and tell her to meet you up (give her location) and then bang nonsense out of her. Dump her and move on or better still friend zoned her Incase you need her pussy again.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Highways: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Someone asked you for a little favor to help her with ordinary 3k, she even promised to pay back but you ran away and to make things worse, you brought a private issue to a public forum undecided. Nawa oo
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!

Ordinary 3k, Bad energies everywhere! Shior!

Very stupid post... Beggy beggy, urgent 2k group

5 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Someone asked you for a little favor to help her with ordinary 3k, she even promised to pay back but you ran away and to make things worse, you brought a private issue to a public forum undecided. Nawa oo
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!

I belive she have female friends too . so what do ladies do for eachother?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

. This girl no wan peace, Vawulence always

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:
Comrade you're absolutely right.

Comrade, we haven't started dating, today makes it the 3rd day of getting to know her, I collected her number just 3 days ago and she's already displaying her entitlement mentality.

I wonder what would happen if we start relationship. I don stop every communication with her. I won't dare reply her sef.
U self na wa for u , you dey toast babe for Christmas time . you get liver o kon still get kidney join .. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Buhari can u just remove ur glasses and take a look at what you've caused . your bad presidency turned our young girls to beggars and hookup babes oh no you must pay . embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

this girl no wan peace at all, Vawulence always.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Aladdin1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Some girls use it to test your level of generosity not because of entitlement mentality or becaure of something else.nigerian woman always wants to know a guy can provide and take care of them. And if you like the girl and you have the money.just give her.if you dont have just tell her you dont have. no hard feelings

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nlanalyst: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
flexxyworld:
where una dey meet all these hungry babes.
I swear I'm always wondering.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by MasterShifu010(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

My sister no hardworking Nigerian refers to 3k as ordinary ...besides which kind toothpaste be 3k ?.. oral-B na how much ...

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Keji1012(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

You truly think with your pvssy. Useless sex object

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Haveyoueatentod: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Run o
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Maxwell775: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
My brother Japa japa.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Streetmovement(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

OMG!! This people are shameless grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
dietola01:
Lmao grin you self do transfer now
grin
Potential ATM
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

Birds of a feather!

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
flexxyworld:
where una dey meet all these hungry babes.
Baba, I tire pass tubeless tyre o!
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
brain54:
If she didn’t meet you she probably would have used charcoal or salt.

She had been waiting to meet you.

Savior!
grin
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Das1mama: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:
Wetin dey sup with our Nigerian girls?

There is this beautiful girl that stays around my guy's area. Each time I visit my guy's place I do see the girl around, I'm really crushing on her.

I told my guy about it and he said I should shoot my shot. 3 days ago was the first day I talked to her and we exchanged numbers. We're just getting to know each other and she's already begging me for toothpaste money. Only God knows what would happen if we eventually start dating. I will definitely be her father.

Here is our chat below and I don't know how to reply.
this one na WOTOPORIOUSLY KISSING ALLOWANCE. lolz
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
phorget:
That is what I call ”acceptance fee” but you are lucky that her acceptance fee is just money for tooth paste. Some ladies acceptance fee ranges from you buying them a new phone or paying their house rent... undecided undecided undecided
”acceptance fee”
So funny grin
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Wainey: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

She will pay back when she sees him.

Does she want to pay in kind or paper cash?
What happened to cashless economy Emiefele has been preaching?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Comrade that girl is already a parasite waiting to suck you dry. I'll urge you to avoid her completely. In fact you should never ask a girl how she's doing when chatting with her because they're too daft to engage with. In most cases don't even chat with her. Call her and tell her to meet you up (give her location) and then bang nonsense out of her. Dump her and move on or better still friend zoned her Incase you need her pussy again.
Bros, u bad gan o grin
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:
I pity any man that will get an inch close to you not to talk of getting married to you.
The last time I checked, women were given two hands and two legs and a brain just like men, abi women dey forbid to make money? You reek of entitlement mentality.
Na hookup kpekus.
No bother ur self bro.
They have no regards at all and always too know. Dem no send you oo.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
MasterShifu010:

My sister no hardworking Nigerian refers to 3k as ordinary ...besides which kind toothpaste be 3k ?.. oral-B na how much ...
About 2 weeks ago wey I buy am na 7h
She wan open shop 4 the guy head.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Sabiboy12398: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
You still dey toast woman for this December period
Congrats �
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by AppleMusicPlug: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are a fking dimwit! I’ll like the op to expose the aza so you’ll credit it MF you must be the number one president of the beggers association.:. Someone he met not long is asking for 3k when they are not even dating begger like you
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by LOVEGINO(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

shame no catch u as u read ur comment again?
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by LOVEGINO(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:

There is this beautiful girl that stays around my guy's area. Each time I visit my guy's place I do see the girl around, I'm really crushing on her.

I told my guy about it and he said I should shoot my shot. 3 days ago was the first day I talked to her and we exchanged numbers. We're just getting to know each other and she's already begging me for toothpaste money. Only God knows what would happen if we eventually start dating. I will definitely be her father.

run ooo
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by romunu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mouth that you will kiss, you don’t want her brush ni?
Nelllson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? / With / What Will Make You Hit A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.