Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence (26777 Views)

After Borno Rally, Obi Lands In Port Harcourt For South South Business Summit / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by marlow1962(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Children of hate won’t like this

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Realist12: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol. Obi is a boy .
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Adebaba1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
ff
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by KanuSE: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:
grin grin grin angry grin
Or Tompolo

Or Kunle Poly. grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by yarimo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
OBI always looking for VIP to snap pictures with
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Maj196(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Obi too much abeg. E no be anybody mate
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
See strength
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Chee59(f): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
victor4ekele:
Obidients all the way but that will not results to a physical winning in the next year election. if critically examined, nothing can stop God's candidate from winning
Peter Gregory Obi is the people's choice.
God doesn't interfere in elections. But he can stir up the hearts of people to a certain area.
Our hearts are stirred up. God will honour our choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Kenturkey048(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Or
Asari
KanuSE:

Or Kunle Poly. grin
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Lalar27: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
TINUBU meet with buhari
Peter obi meet with Jonathan
This alone should speak some sense to these zombidiots who the winner will be
Winner always associate himself with fellow winner while losers who are not ready to win anything in their life will continue associating itself with fellow losers
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
before the elections, did P.O see d need to pay GEJ a visit, only during elections u see them paying homage
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Mitsurugi(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary laboring in vain while pulling and scamming the gullible IPOB Zombidient mumus in the process.

It's like you've laboured in vain your whole life. Sad. Respect your betters son undecided
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Godispeace: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
this OP make me laugh . incoming president of Nigeria !!! Obi peter can not even be una biafra president which nyamirin drugs this one dey take that turn his/her brain upside down
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Mitsurugi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zico5:
Let's see how it goes. With the scanty stadium and the attitude of ipob, it's crystal clear that Igbo are not yet ready to govern this country. The first antidote to success is unity. When one is trying to unite and other is trying to pull down, it always result in calamity. If Igbo are thinking that help will come from outside, then they are only wasting their time cos charity they say begin at home

From no structure to scanty stadiums. One reason to unjustifiably poke faults where none. Like full stadiums are what it takes to win elections. Peter Obi definitely has defined talking points for this election even if mundane. I have never been to any rally and yet I will vote for my choice. There are millions like me out there. So learn to focus on issues that affect your future son and stop the senseless cruise catching.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by zcee: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
victor4ekele:
Obidients all the way but that will not results to a physical winning in the next year election. if critically examined, nothing can stop God's candidate from winning

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Mitsurugi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Godispeace:
this OP make me laugh . incoming president of Nigeria !!! Obi peter can not even be una biafra president which nyamirin drugs this one dey take that turn his/her brain upside down

So why is your body itching you. Niqqa, the joke's on you grin
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Mitsurugi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Heathrow44:
before the elections, did P.O see d need to pay GEJ a visit, only during elections u see them paying homage

Abi? Tinubu and Atiku weren't left out. Na dem go first sef grin Old coots

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by jamace(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
WHAT MAJOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SAID

Tinubu to Yorubas: "Its the turn of the Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria, and when it gets to Yorubas, its going to be me"

Atiku to Northerners: "You should vote for me because I am a Northerner who has traversed Nigeria. Northerners don't need to vote a yoruba or Igbo candidate"

Peter Obi to the Igbos: "Do not vote for me because I am Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody's turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.

Vote Peter Obi o. Others are tribal lords, merely hustling for title.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by snowball11(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
KanuSE:
When will PO pay a courtesy visit to MC Oluomo? undecided

Is that the name of a person, animal, place or thing? grin
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by zcee: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zico5:
Let's see how it goes. With the scanty stadium and the attitude of ipob, it's crystal clear that Igbo are not yet ready to govern this country. The first antidote to success is unity. When one is trying to unite and other is trying to pull down, it always result in calamity. If Igbo are thinking that help will come from outside, then they are only wasting their time cos charity they say begin at home
How much dem pay you make I double am
Hungry man....
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by JAMANZE: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Johnathan just happens to be in around the day Obi is campaigning right? Just keep wailing
fasmukol:
grin
Honestly, I like the way Obi supporters are making themselves happy before the massive disappointment coming their way.

May God keep us all alive till February ending and my we all continue to get money to buy data cos I know Nairaland go dey sweet by then.
Dear Obingos, enjoy your cruise when it lasts.

Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Doyou2019: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
fasmukol:
grin
Honestly, I like the way Obi supporters are making themselves happy before the massive disappointment coming their way.

May God keep us all alive till February ending and my we all continue to get money to buy data cos I know Nairaland go dey sweet by then.
Dear Obingos, enjoy your cruise when it lasts.

Confidence: Tibubidiots' substitute for intelligence.
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by spencekat(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mr.P.Obi is energetic
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by MiaBeer(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
You can tell by their matching attire that one is wishing the other and not leading him like a blind old man.
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Charly68: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Energetic President .. keep it up..
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by mokoh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
From one Gcfr to another
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by ogub(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name Amen
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Ellasure: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Great show.

More hard work and the presidency is yours.
Re: Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence by Idiotseverywher: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lalar27:
TINUBU meet with buhari
Peter obi meet with Jonathan
This alone should speak some sense to these zombidiots who the winner will be
Winner always associate himself with fellow winner while losers who are not ready to win anything in their life will continue associating itself with fellow losers
A word is enough for the wise
. Most of you are minors that is why you don't have sense how many times did buhari contest elections and lose and how many times did Jonathan contest , you minors thought Nigerian history started in 2015, buhari won because jega rigged him in but Tinubu he can never be president of Nigeria in the next from now to the next creation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? / President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 / Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.