Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland (10339 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Solsix(m): 2:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Guide777:
Apga
Lol, who be this

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by nyabingi(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Labour Party

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by awuri4: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2022
LP

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by allcomage: 2:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Lp

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by ezegold4we: 4:03am On Dec 25, 2022
LP All the Way,

People voting here are Major influencers in Their environments, who in his or her right senses will reject Obi For Tinubu or atiku??

Inec will surely declare Obi the next president before 10pm come February 2023.

13 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Iykecollins(m): 4:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Lp

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by gorecwears(m): 5:22am On Dec 25, 2022
Labour party

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Tenses: 5:42am On Dec 25, 2022
LP

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by simeonabio(m): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2022
LP

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by OKKO(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2022
LP

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by crossfm: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Labour party.

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Temptee101(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2022
I don like post tire. Make I go vote o

ObiDatti for aso villa.

LP all the way.

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Temptee101(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
maasoap:

Una never learn!
LP seems to have solid online presence more than PDP and APC. But offline, the party can't even get one quarter of either APC's or PDP's total votes.

You are delusional.

I can categorically tell you without mincing words that there are much more Obidients and people rooting for ObiDatti and LP offline than online.

Here, in Abuja..I am yet to see any vehicle or keke that has PDP or APC flag pinned on the windscreen.

Almost all vehicles have LP flag.

Even the ones that do not have are all Obidients

Myself for an example

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Validated: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2022
maasoap:

Una never learn!
LP seems to have solid online presence more than PDP and APC. But offline, the party can't even get one quarter of either APC's or PDP's total votes.

Okay

5 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Ifearnoevil: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2022
LP

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Temptee101(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2022
id911:

I might be voting for LP for president but not sure yet, still largely undecided.

Senate- Aeroland

Lol...

Not sure yet? You must be kidding me.

When bag of rice is 50ķ, you are still an undecided voter? Ok o....continue

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Temptee101:

You are delusional.

The typical problem with an average Nigerian, insult and abuse. I'm not surprised but a little bit disappointed.

I can categorically tell you without mincing words that there are much more Obidients and people rooting for ObiDatti and LP offline than online.

That's because LP is a party to market, the emerging party to create awareness about. You get it?

Here, in Abuja..I am yet to see any vehicle or keke that has PDP or APC flag pinned on the windscreen.

Foot soldiers and grassroot members and supporters of APC and PDP are already there, you don't need anyone to tell you that. The two parties with most of governors and lawmakers, may be you have forgotten.

Myself for an example
Hmm!
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2022
00FFT00:

How and where do you bank, on or offline?. How does your account movement notifications (Alert) come to you, on or offline?.
52% of the voters expected in the next election are youths. Same people who are voting here. What you're witnessing here is absolutely representative.

Lol. The last time I checked, majority of Nigerian voters don't have online presence.
The second part is that LP doesn't have solid widespread geographical presence. Not even party secretariats in many local government areas. Don't even know or hear about people moving massively into the party like people are moving from APC to PDP and vice versa
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Olaolex:
Nobody is arguing with you. Vote your candidate and let us enjoy this small available peace

What? You should direct this message your fellow zombies littering every available space on nairaland with trash like this. grin grin grin
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Faber:
Ok we don hear. Any other argument again

Ask the thread creator.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2022
coputa:
How,are you saying that their supporters are stark illiterate who do not even have phones,ok, they want to count animals and birds, because,all sane humans are on social media in the world.

Most literates, not all sane humans.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by snowball11(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2022
frank14011991:
APC tinubu

Na dis one dem dey call.......................

Lonely,...........he's so lonely
Him get nobody, to call him own! grin

4 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Oziens: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Labour Party has my PVC on voting day

6 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Temptee101(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2022
maasoap:

The typical problem with an average Nigerian, insult and abuse. I'm not surprised but a little bit disappointed.

That's because LP is a party to market, the emerging party to create awareness about. You get it?

Foot soldiers and grassroot members and supporters of APC and PDP are already there, you don't need anyone to tell you that. The two parties with most of governors and lawmakers, may be you have forgotten.

Hmm!

Save your tears till after election if you still think all these polls don't matter.

Anyone still supporting PDP or APC is doing so on the basis of personal gain, expecting favour in return or on a tribal basis and NOT on performance, competence or general good of an average Nigerian.

All Nigerians are not fools...we can't keep doing same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

Voting for APC or PDP is actually giving them a pat on the back and telling them to continue the "good" works they have been doing.

"Good" works of:
Insecurity
Unemployment
Poverty
Impunity
Bad roads
Bad hospitals
Bad governance
Inflation
Hopelessness
CORRUPTION etc...

7 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Faber(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2022
maasoap:

Ask the thread creator.
Thats una way. If them ask Tinubu question, he will call another person to come and answer. But I have a news I want to break to you. We are going to beat Tinubu silly before 1:00 pm on election day. The reality is dawn on Atiku, he is no longer making noise

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2022
maasoap:

Ask the thread creator.
But you were the one that has been lamenting, complaining and crying all over the thread since yesterday,why should they ask me,am i complaining.Try and face reality .
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by alsudan: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2022
LP

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by SaiOba: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2022
This is VERY correct.. There are a whole lot of more silent OBIdient than the loud ones.. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
Temptee101:

You are delusional.

Myself for an example

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Dansy(f): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Labour party

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by JOemmy(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2022
LP all the way

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by 9jalyte: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2022
LP

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by D1official: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2022
LP FOR SURE!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election Tribunal Sacks PDP Rep, Orders Re-Run / Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo / Borno Elders Warn Jonathan On Security Pact With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.