Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,991 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? (1268 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by clive100: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2022
I have been dating this lady for 2 and the half years now, and to be sincere, this is one of my best relationships so far. We have had our ups and downs but we keep waxing strong. When it comes to sexuality, it seems to be one of the most important attributes in most relationships i have been in, and to say the truth, I have had the best sexual adventures with this lady. Sometimes last year,I noticed she rarely orgasimate, she does once in a while and always told me as long as we are deeply intimate with each other, orgasm all the time doesnt matter to her, but I know how ladies can be in order not to crush your ego, and based on my own former escapades I know how important orgasm can be for ladies in serious relationships. Because am not really on the big big side, average, mind yall am not small there at all
but average, and very good with pre-intimacy and all, I suggested I buy her a Love Machine we can be using together once in a while, she asked why, and because sexuality has to do with being open and transparent with your partner, I told her that I feel her inability to get orgasm properly is probably because of deeper penetration, that we should buy something a bit longer and use together with mine and all that. She disagreed with the idea, but I insisted sha, until she agreed.

I bought it, it was like 4 inches longer than mine and twice as thich as mine. The day it was delivered, we unboxed it, and she was amused by the size of it,we sha started sha and she wasnt too comfy with the usage, though she gave this wild moan at the insertion of it. After this very day and one other day, we didnt use it together for a while, now seems like she dumped it, but which I pretty much doubted. 3months after, I started noticing that her punna don dey wide, please mind yall, some of una fit dey think sey
na because i see sey she get big Love Machine na why i dey reason am for head sey punna dey wide, trust me it aint, its very obvious cos na where I dun dey enter since. I come use style tell am, she come sey well she never used it after that two times we made use of it, that it was probably when she went for transvagina scan and they had to use a tool to spread her vagina was what probably caused it. One day she tossed the Love Machine in the thrash can and took it out to the dustbin sey she nor want again.

Fast forward to 2months ago, I was travelling to the USA for my masters, I gave her a promise ring in order to assure her that I wont forget her and that we have a future together, she was happy knowing she had been expecting it for long. I got here, 1 week after as we were video chatting, she said bae, when am I getting a Love Machine since ur not around, I said well dont worry we will get one soon, she come sey I dont know which size to buy, hmmmm, I come reply am say well when it comes to sexuality openess is the most important thing, go to the
intimacy gadget site u want, select and buy whichever u want, she said no P. Alas! she sent me the instagram page showing one black 8 inches very thick didldo with licker at the base of it, cost 29k. She buy am, she come sey she nor go use am unless me and am dey video call dey sex together. I sey no P, next day we come start oo,as she dey unbox am when she comot the Love Machine, omo if u see as the thing long, the moment she removed it, see the smile on her face....lol...guys make i nor lie una, girls like big prick, make nobody tell u lies. Anyways we come start sha, she inserted it, jugged everything in, b4 i know am, i dun cum, next thing too she came, after I hung up
to go wash, 9 mins later she sent me a video of her cum on the Love Machine tip, very white and thick, something I have never seen on myself since we have been having sex.Omo in a way I started feeling less of a man, in as much as I dotn want to say this, I have no choice but to cos I know some of yall will call me a sissy or a simp. Na girl wey I love so much and to see that toy can do better than what u cant do make it weird and awkward. I sha cut lose that thought sey as long as it makes her satisfied nothing dey happen, we go dey use am together dey go. We used it again the second time omo this time, after her cum, she was sweating like die, saying this thing can make someone faint, that the way the it makes her cum, it drives her straight from the brain and all, sey he be like sey she go stop to dey use am cos its even giving her chest pain. Not until the 3rd and 4th time we used it I now noticed she come dey use the Love Machine dey take dey
intimidate me in a way, guys I will be sincere with u, it aint like its a self intimidating issue sey maybe na me dey overthink, when we wan start the video sex thing she go come carry the Love Machine for hand, dey brandish am directly to the camera, come dey give one kind smug smile, I come dey wonder sey sebi na mutual thing,why she come dey act like that, though I dont say anything but just continue with the adventure.

Now finally, I have thought if she gets too addicted to using it, cos I def know there are times she will be using it even when I am not on video call with her, she might lose interest in having sex with me or probably be acting being satisfied, so I researched online on if Love Machine can replace a man in a womans sex life, I saw plenty of them say its just a tool to get them satisfied when there man isnt around or use it together with their man to fulfill maximum satisfaction, but when me and my girl were having a convo about the same subject, she herself said if she continues like this, that she may find it hard to react to a mans sexual connection but to the Love Machine
alone. Guys whats your take on this? Ever had such experience? Is it a good idea what we introduced, or is it as bad as it has begun.
Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by mic360(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2022
clive100:

Guys whats your take on this? Ever had such experience? Is it a good idea what we introduced, or is it as bad as it has begun.

It was an entirely wrong move for you to make, she probably might be using it when you are not on video call. Like you said earlier on transparency matters most in relationship.

You could discuss with her on your insecurities regarding the intimacy gadget she got. It is possible she might not reason well with you.

In all, you just wanted to make her feel great and now she feels extremely great.

You could start working on your head game, as that could make her orgasm.

Guy you lost her to the toy when you got her a toy 4inches longer than you down there.

Now she got bigger. Just put your mind off it, if you would want to marry her; it might cause issues.

My fear is hope it wouldn't put a tear in a great relationship you both had.

Much love from me and Merry Christmas...

2 Likes

Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by Crucialgem(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Dude for real, I salute your transparency on sexuality with your girl but then
Forget the fact that she only uses it because you were not around, that thing like you said will destroy are sexual desire in a man, not until after she sees someone that could double as twice the work of that thing. Why do you think those female bosses and Career women can go years without being with a man, because they have this sexual machine to satisfy them, tell her to stop using it abeg

7 Likes

Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by Divoc19(f): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Am a lady. I will advise men never to introduce a S Machine to their women. Unless you are about to die and you don't want her to have it with any man on Earth after you have pass on.

It is addictive

4 Likes

Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by clive100: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
mic360:

It was an entirely wrong move for you to make, she probably might be using it when you are not on video call. Like you said earlier on transparency matters most in relationship.

You could discuss with her on your insecurities regarding the intimacy gadget she got. It is possible she might not reason well with you.

In all, you just wanted to make her feel great and now she feels extremely great.

You could start working on your head game, as that could make her orgasm.

Guy you lost her to the toy when you got her a toy 4inches longer than you down there.

Now she got bigger. Just put your mind off it, if you would want to marry her; it might cause issues.

My fear is hope it wouldn't put a tear in a great relationship you both had.

Much love from me and Merry Christmas...

Based on the emboldened, most girls now matter how loyal and loving plus good to you, they always have secret fantasies. And to be sincere, the thought of having sexual issues being married to her is likely high. Cos on the long run she will still be pretending as if am satisfying her, whereas her mind and body wants something bigger. Because the depth to which the Love Machine went was what gave her the orgasm that sprinkled all her white cum on the tip of the Love Machine, something mine cant reach, unfortunately cant give her that same feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by clive100: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Crucialgem:
Dude for real, I salute your transparency on sexuality with your girl but then
Forget the fact that she only uses it because you were not around, that thing like you said will destroy are sexual desire in a man, not until after she sees someone that could double as twice the work of that thing. Why do you think those female bosses and Career women can go years without being with a man, because they have this sexual machine to satisfy them, tell her to stop using it abeg

I think she actually brought up the love machine purchase ish just to make me feel secure that she wont cheat while am not around. However she can still do what she wants without me knowing. Telling her to stop using it will only make her hide it from me, because i remember the first one we bought that i told her to toss away, it took her time to agree to thrash it.
Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by mic360(m): 2:29am On Dec 26, 2022
clive100:

Based on the emboldened, most girls now matter how loyal and loving plus good to you, they always have secret fantasies. And to be sincere, the thought of having sexual issues being married to her is likely high. Cos on the long run she will still be pretending as if am satisfying her, whereas her mind and body wants something bigger. Because the depth to which the Love Machine went was what gave her the orgasm that sprinkled all her white cum on the tip of the Love Machine, something mine cant reach, unfortunately cant give her that same feeling.

All you said is true, Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
I don't have the time to read this epistle abeg undecided
Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by clive100: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobicove:
I don't have the time to read this epistle abeg undecided

But u get time to post? angry
Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by onumadu: 4:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Because am not really on the big big side, average, mind yall am not small there at all
but average, and very good with pre-intimacy and all, I suggested I buy her a Love Machine we can be using...
I bought it, it was like 4 inches longer than mine and twice as thich as mine. ...

**she wasnt too comfy with the usage, though she gave this wild moan at the insertion of it.**

My brother I highlighted all the minefield developments that marked your woman's evolution into a woman that needs more dk than what you package.
Not to be heartless about this, you caused everything.
In Igboland we say that a man who fetched ant-infested firewood inadvertently invited lizards to a feast.
Thank God that she is still at the level of the sex machine (at least pray she is still at that level).
There are men out there with dks the size of that Love Machine.
This should warn other men thinking of something similar.
BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET IT!
Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by faceLAGOS: 4:47am On Dec 27, 2022
I don’t like women that are into that stuff.

You can never satisfy them, sexually.
Re: Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? by clive100: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
onumadu:

My brother I highlighted all the minefield developments that marked your woman's evolution into a woman that needs more dk than what you package.
Not to be heartless about this, you caused everything.
In Igboland we say that a man who fetched ant-infested firewood inadvertently invited lizards to a feast.
Thank God that she is still at the level of the sex machine (at least pray she is still at that level).
There are men out there with dks the size of that Love Machine.
This should warn other men thinking of something similar.
BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET IT!

To be sincere brother, after the first introduction I regretted it, but in a way though, after thrashing it, I doubt she ever bought one behind my back and started using. But after I travelled, she was the one that brought the topic, asking me whats up with Love Machine that she needs to get one since am not around. Am being a very open person and transparent in terms of sexuality, I had to be open to her, infact she was the one that started saying, she doesnt know what size to get, normally i know she wanted something big, she just wanted me to validate it for her, and i was like she should go for any size she wants.

I do feel bad because this might actually bring issues into our sexual life, she has been real with me at least to a fault, but I guess she would start to pretend in terms of moaning and orgasm when we have sex, and thats one thing I hate and can actually make me lose feelings for a woman.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Desperate Single Ladies Do To Get Married / Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days / Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.