Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her (21740 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by wordbank(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Green lights you say?!!

This is precisely what has landed idiotic over assuming men in jail today!

"She gave me clear signals to touch her"!
Such a poor excuse that won't stand up even in a court of your peers.

If the consent is not verbally or clearly given, avoid the sin or error of assumption.

Life is simple... No need complicating it.
So all the girls you have kissed told you KISS ME and you kissed ONLY and did not smooch?
And when you say clearly given, you mean we have to sign an MOU before we proceed?
No form smart for a stupid srory cooked with mischief

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by DestinyNigga: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men and their nonsense attitudeundecided,it very common among most Nigeria men,she did well by letting go of their friendship before will have his way with her one day then tag her a hoe after that.

She is a hole and will remain a hole. She's only pretending. Deep down, her smelly and over expanded punna is oozing out bad odour with wet dirty water pouring out cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by alpharoyalty: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2022
iamsolasoul:

Give him a business plan not money if he’s loyal he’ll bring something back

Coming from a Nigerian girl. Impossible!!
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by realestate99: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Keeping a woman as ordinary friend has little benefits, it is a complex situation to be in as a man, you are just a placeholder, a mannequin, you waste hope, yes!!! because most times you always hope that you two can be more than friends in the future but girls knows what they want and can be very cold to drop people that doesn't fit in when they are pursuing their goals.

On my WhatsApp, I always see some women complain and wail about hot breakfast being served to them, I will just laugh because women are worse and ruthless in serving breakfast to men they are done with.

8 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by JustPowerApps(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Personally as a guy, I would be deeply repulsed and offended if a mere female acquaintance goes that intimate without first getting my permission.

It is disgusting and wrong! Even unlawful.

So, I don't get what you mean by 'pretentious'!

You feel anyone can just do that without the girl creating the atmosphere in the first place. She will never say anything about their conversation before or even transactions. Never ever take sides with a woman. They are very cunny.

6 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Very good lesson. Take your shot if you like her. If she rejects you bounce to find the one who will. Staying years in the friend zone will never help you.

If she does not love you to be with you move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by abobote: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by kaywhy09(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Thanks for sharing
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2022
wordbank:

So all the girls you have kissed told you KISS ME and you kissed ONLY and did not smooch?
And when you say clearly given, you mean we have to sign an MOU before we proceed?
No form smart for a stupid srory cooked with mischief

Context is everything...!

When I say given consent, you should be intelligent enough to know that I mean communication (which is both verbal and nonverbal)!

You don't just make assumptions... In this report, the woman has said she gave no such verbal or nonverbal consent!

This matter is simple! Everything no be quarrel!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Venom11(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2022
kinkymax:
Who is this one.. what is she feeling like..lol but the same pretender will gladly collect d guys money without consent o ode
Senior man she fit be L
Na d man suppose de thankful.. We thank God for the man lol..
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2022
JustPowerApps:

You feel anyone can just do that without the girl creating the atmosphere in the first place. She will never say anything about their conversation before or even transactions. Never ever take side with a woman

I can only go with the report above sir.

She clearly stated that she never went beyond platonism!

To your statement, I have seen girls and guys try to get intimate with even total strangers without consent. I have had it happen to me not even once. undecided
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by JustPowerApps(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

I can only go with the report above sir.

She clearly stated that she never went beyond platonism!

To your statement, I have seen girls and guys try to get intimate with even total strangers without consent. I have had it happen to me not even once. undecided

I have never before seen that sha but judging with the way she presented it that they were close friends, there are possibilities the guy is on friendzone and trying hard to get out of it. Women can be very wicked

4 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by JustPowerApps(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
For the sake of your sanity, freedom, peace, prosperity, even eternity. Avoid NIGERIAN GIRLS LIKE PLAGUE

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by SodiumValproate: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Pimine:

That's not even an option for me. Any girl I'm talking to knows what time it is grin. I've got my boys to talk to and pour my heart out to get advice and support. Girls don't understand our struggle so they can't help.
Bad guy grin

Omo it's difficult grin

2 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2022
JustPowerApps:

I have never before seen that sha but judging with the way she presented it that they were close friends, there are possibilities the guy is on friendzone and trying hard to get out of it. Women can be very wicked

Good point tho... But, he went about it wrong!

That said, what kind of a guy stays in a friend zone these days?!! Na wa o!

5 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by faithfull18(f): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2022
She did right, such act from a friend not your spouse is disrespectful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by ALISMILE(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2022
diogo23:
Pretentious idiots
She is even ugly, I hate when ugly girls are acting like they are very strict and principled

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by luluosas(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2022
And she isn't even married. Pride goeth before a fall

3 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Ogatobe: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Nonsense gal!
Abeg, make person hear word.
Las las, u will regret when he moved on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Ckonnet: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2022
iamsolasoul:
Well she wasn’t just feeling him then … please what’s his number I like spontaneous men

And don't be surprise she has been leeching on that guy's finances. I never had a female friend. Na straight banging after that you can choose to be FWB. I repeat I don't keep female friends. We can be business associates tho.

2 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by meobizy(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2022
It was a friendship in which he held the short end of the stick. I can’t blame him. At least he knows where he stands.

4 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2022
So what

Abeg get lost

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Spiff20(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2022
Was It on the cheeks or on your lips? And what did he take from you exactly that you felt something left you. You be Jesus wey virtue de leave? Go back to being standoffish nobody cares. Next time slap him he'll slap you back.

3 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by consultancy: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Consent is important.
Agree before you touch, kiss, press, squeeze, suck, lick or thrust.

Sense is also important.
Dear single ladies,
Stop leeching on men in the name of "just friends". If you aren't ready to mingle, just steer clear!
Men who are not your brothers are 90% likely to eventually want to feel the warmth of the hole between your legs and jerk to its sweetness.
No man, I repeat, no man loves spending his money for nothing. Some men will spend money and still not ask you for dip.
They aren't nice. They are just cowards who are afraid of your usual "is it because of the money your spent" rubbish.
They don't want to be seen as "bad".
Real men enjoy being bad and you are likely going to meet a real man 8 out of 10 times.
If I'm taking you out, be ready to take it out and make it jerk.
Know this and know peace.
Merry Christmas to all the real men.
Keep balling!!
Brutal truth in it's most undiluted, but Vulgar form

3 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by VinnyBaba: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Context is everything...!

When I say given consent, you should be intelligent enough to know that I mean communication (which is both verbal and nonverbal)!

You don't just make assumptions... In this report, the woman has said she gave no such verbal or nonverbal consent!

This matter is simple! Everything no be quarrel!

Hahahaha..

I just dey read ur comments dey Laugh.. sad

Girls (Esp Naija Girls)are so Cunning and Manipulative..

They can touch you, call you sweet names, Hug you but the day you touch her Waist to Reciprocate, They will get Angry and start forming Disciplined lady.. sad sad

Some might get Jealous or Angry when a Pretty Girl show Interest in you.

They Play VERY SILLY MIND GAMES, Dat's you should Understand undecided

6 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Hahahaha..

I just dey read ur comments dey Laugh.. sad

Girls (Esp Naija Girls)are so Cunning and Manipulative..

They can touch you, call you sweet names, Hug you but the day you touch her Waist to Reciprocate, They will get Angry and start forming Disciplined lady.. sad sad

Some might get Jealous or Angry when a Pretty Girl show Interest in you.

They Play VERY SILLY MIND GAMES, Dat's you should Understand undecided

I agree with you sir... That's why I insist all sensible guys should be 100% certain before making that 'critical' move!

If e happen, society won't hear you out! You know what I mean...!

Well, na guys wey no know the game dey fall anyhow for deceptive and manipulative ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Gandrova: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2022
You didn't expect it, and you could hang out with him! She must be a stupid lady!

2 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by VinnyBaba: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Ckonnet:

And don't be surprise she has been leeching on that guy's finances. I never had a female friend. Na straight banging after that you can choose to be FWB. I repeat I don't keep female friends. We can be business associate tho.

Lolss, Dat's y Rapper Erigga said 'Friendzone nah for Bastard'! cheesy

Nigerian Ladies will Pick a Guy, friendzone him, be collecting Money from him while secretly searching for Rich Boyfriends like Davido.

They Always think they are Smart. sad

The day the Guys sees one Fine Girl and Abandons the 'Situationship', you will see them getting Angry and Pained and Hating on the Guy undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Pimine: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Bad guy grin

Omo it's difficult grin
Just try to avoid it. E get why. Always strive to close or get rejected as soon as possible; it's a numbers game. Don't try to take it slow - na that slowness dey put una inside friend zone. If she no want, ahead ahead onto the next one.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by occfx: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2022
diogo23:
Pretentious idiots

Ordinary kissing... While some one is pounding the real thing front and back. Some women will just befriend you to block other girls from coming close to you. That guy should give her space and move

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olaeffect(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Being simply friends with a Nigerian lady is the most unprofitable venture you can even undertake.
You will take up the responsibilities of a full boyfriend with no benefits.

Pure waste of time, energy, and resources.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by occfx: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Pimine:

Just try to avoid it. E get why. Always strive to close or get rejected as soon as possible; it's a numbers game. Don't try to take it slow - na that slowness dey put una inside friend zone. If she no want, ahead ahead onto the next one.

You Sabi the game... Me self, I no dey waste time, your first visit for my house will either lead to serious pounding or complete break up unless for some valid reasons. I make sure I make my intentions known to you that I am friending you for pounding sake, if you like gree if you no like go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.