Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) (3463 Views)

IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Unlike ignorant ones who claim otherwise

15 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by LibertyRep: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2022
It should indeed be a land of progress.

9 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by kettykin: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Watch how the descendants of the Annakites will start disputing this

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by obiekunie01: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
i just hope this bridge will remain wide open so we will be using it while buhari zombies and tilumbu BATstards will go and be using their tolled new bridge! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2022
South east is indeed land of progress

South east and proud

17 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Where the money at, where the money at, follow me to the East where the money at ---- Rapper Ikechukwu featuring Don jazzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGD9uFodWlc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by AfonjaEmir: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2022
The Beautiful Region...that is truly Blessed!!

Most beautiful Ladies .......South EAST
Most Intelligent People.......South EAST
Most Educated and Truly sophisticated....South East!!
Rich diversity in Foods and Culture, under 1 "CHI"......South EAST
Richest citizens by region.......South East
Highly Developed region with VERY MINIMAL Federal Government Input...............South EAST
Fiercely Loyal to TRUTH AND JUSTICE.......South EAST.
RUGGED AND UNSHAKABLE in their BELIEFS....South East!!

Say More ...and appreciate the region....that is the BASE OF THE RISING SUN!!

Merry Christmas BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

WE MOVE!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Land of great men not cowards that lost their ancestral lands to the Fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Roboto11: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2022
They put the signboard on the wrong side of the bridge.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Trapnews: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
How this one take concern una? We know our allies and it is none of your business if we give them land, who are your allies? Senseless Igbos

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Trapnews:

How this one take concern una? We know our allies and it is none of your business if we give them land, who are your allies? Senseless Igbos
Chai, afonjas are irredeemable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Trapnews:

Allies that will install their Emir to rule over you and your forefathers grin grin grin..They even raped your mothers, What kind of ally is that? grin grin grin
The last time I checked I did mention any tribe so why are you pained? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Chai, afonjas are irredeemable
The guy no get sense aswear

4 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by AfonjaEmir: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Allies...na somebody that

killed, maimed, raped your brothers and sisters?

destroyed and claimed your land ??

Fellow NL's ..this is the thinking of a typical thiefnubuu slave and useless agbado uncircumcised miscreant!!

Allies..kee you dia!

Trapnews:

4 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by juman(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obasanjo did no bridge.
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by gbengaeed(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Unlike ignorant ones who claim otherwise

No wonder you guys fall for gimmick easily, you are using a sign post from a company that want to sell to validate your land.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by kmaster007: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
And most of dem dey Lagos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by BossGerald: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
kmaster007:
And most of dem dey Lagos

Even you too dey lagos

Oluwole wetin you dey do for lagos under bridge?? Na your papa house grin

2 Likes

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by BossGerald: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
juman:
Obasanjo did no bridge.

The second Niger Bridge is his blueprint

Since fashola, Ambode, sanwolu and Co works are credited to thief'nubu, let us also credit every buhari rail way, high way roads, dam and 2nd niger bridge to their blueprinters respectively grin

1 Like

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by kmaster007: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
If you no whr I dey you go pray make you dey deir.. God go help Una... Over deir... Good day...
BossGerald:

Even you too dey lagos

Oluwole wetin you dey do for lagos under bridge?? Na your papa house grin
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by lereinter(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stop the killings too

1 Like

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Trapnews:

Did he mention any tribe? Why guilty conscience wan kill you?
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

From a Generation of cowards
You lost your land to Igala instead
Anambra and Ebonyi belong to Igala not Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

grin grin grin grin
I am a native of Umueri in Anambra state...Tell me an Igbo community with an Attah as the traditional ruler and I will show you where your forefathers were whipped by your Fulani Masters in Ilorin..
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Did he mention any tribe? Why guilty conscience wan kill you?
Ask him ooooooo..I no mention any tribe grin grin grin
God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Today South East is the smallest region in the south, tiny in a dot circle

Oyo state alone is as big as entire south east so we are not obsessed with lands.

Ilorin that Fulani installed Emir because of Afonja betrayal is just a tiny part of Yoruba land. Yoruba conquered most of the lands in Kwara state during Oyo Empire expansion in the first place, When talking about lands we will always be better than you.

Before the British arrived Yoruba land extended to Benin, Togo and Ghana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

grin grin grin grin
I am a native of Umueri in Anambra state...Tell me an Igbo community with an Attah as the traditional ruler and I will show you where your forefathers were whipped by your Fulani Masters in Ilorin..

In today's Nigeria monarch have no power it is just ceremonial but the former Governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is an Igala man.

Today Igala people have mixed with Igbo in Anambra to the extent you wouldn't be able distinguish between them easily. They were the one that colonized you anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Your battery is even at 5% grin grin..I am quite sure you typed this comment from the forest where you are hiding from your lords.. grin grin grin..
Come out from the bush and celebrate Xmas,your lords gave you today as a free day..
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Your battery is even at 5% grin grin..I am quite sure you typed this comment from the forest where you are hiding from your lords.. grin grin grin..
Come out from the bush and celebrate Xmas,your lords gave you today as a free day..

cheap Distraction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Inn today's Nigeria monarch have no power it is just ceremonial but the former Governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is an Igala man.

Today Igala people have mixed with Igbo in Anambra to the extent you wouldn't be able distinguish between them easily. They were the one that colonized you anyway.
Obiano, an Igala man? grin grin grin grin...Willie Obiano is from AGULERI, I am from UMUERI, Obiano is my brother from our neighbouring community..How is he an Igala Man? grin grin grin grin grin..
Meanwhile,you are yet to answer my question..
"MENTION ONE IGBO COMMUNITY UNDER AN EMIR OR ATTAH..
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

In today's Nigeria monarch have no power it is just ceremonial but the former Governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is an Igala man.

How did they colonize us when we are still ruling ourselves and will keep doing that unlike you guys that is under the rulership of an Emir..
I will ask you again, Which Igbo community has a non Igbo as her traditional ruler?
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Today South East is the smallest region in the south, tiny in a dot circle

Oyo state alone is as big as entire south east so we are not obsessed with lands.

Ilorin that Fulani installed Emir because of Afonja betrayal is just a tiny part of Yoruba land. Yoruba conquered most of the lands in Kwara state during Oyo Empire expansion in the first place, When talking about lands we will always be better than you.

Before the British arrived Yoruba land extended to Benin, Togo and Ghana
Don't deviate from the topic in discussion...
Talking about the South East,are the Igbos only confined in the South East?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEC Queries Okereke-Onyiuke Over N30.9bn Bank Loan; Dangote, Ibrahim React / Fashola Inaugurates Okota-itire Bridge / 2011: Aondoakaa Backs Jonathan, No One Can Stop Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.