Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Do People Like Freebies Here On NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Like Freebies Here On NL? (185 Views)

What If The Reason Calabar People Like Sex So Much Is because They Eat Dogs / The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Like Freebies Here On NL? by EvilRampage(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2022
I mean, the rate at which people are dropping aza upandan is something else. Some are even direct in begging for help.
I came upon a thread by father.christmas and saw a comment on someone who had nothing to eat with her kids on this special day. Come on, christmas is just like any other day, still 24hrs, day and night. Just prepare food as other days and eat. Even if you wanna spice it up, you know christmas is 25th. Starting from jan 1st that year, you have over 350days. Assuming you're keeping #200 daily just for the celebration. You'd have over 70k by christmas. That should do for foods and drink.

Please you guys should stop it, thats not a good way to live. And to those ones doing giveaway, how many people do you intend to give? You'd make some happy and some dissapointed. Instead use the money to orphans, old widows/women aroumd you. Or even the kids in your neighbourhood.

I come in peace!
Re: Why Do People Like Freebies Here On NL? by Bluezy13(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Everybody can never be satisfied.
Do what you think is best.

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigeria Investment Application Suggestions / How It Ends For Hell Victorinho / What 5 Unique Product Or Service Would People Pay Anything To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.