Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) (59198 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Truth07: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
The western world have really destroyed africa. Divorce everywhere

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
The little one is adorable. See chubby legs
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Orlu13: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
well my mother has been married for more than 50 years now.

You haven't even dream of putting on a wedding gown not to talk of doing a wedding so i can now understand why you are so bitter against men.
With the rate at which you are going, i am not sure you will ever put on an engagement ring.

It's not too late, you can still retrace your steps and maybe, Just maybe you will see a man that can take you as his 7th wife.

Kai..this Sunday vawolence grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Comedian Basketmouth's Ex-Wife Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo)

Comedian Basketmouth's estranged wife, Elsie has shared a photo of herself and her children as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmlWe-qtlZi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Finally world don change. B4 if man purse en wife pikin go de with person way pay for bride price but now na woman carry her pikin de go. What's the essence of marriage to men
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
well my mother has been married for more than 50 years now.

You haven't even dream of putting on a wedding gown not to talk of doing a wedding so i can now understand why you are so bitter against men.
With the rate at which you are going, i am not sure you will ever put on an engagement ring.

It's not too late, you can still retrace your steps and maybe, Just maybe you will see a man that can take you as his 7th wife.

Then focus on your mother and stop bothering about me na. Abi make I come snatch your papa, so that your mama fit cry small? grin

E say na wedding gown. Regina that married Ned, she wear wedding gown? Where is his first wife? Una no just get sense sha!!

carsuperman:
you are quoted because you and your mother and sisters are sperm swallowing machines

Except your mother is Mary, best believe she also swallowed sperm to birth you. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:
The only people that would see this beautiful picture and get angry are the gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage. The gender that claims they cheat for peace of mind, leave them to enjoy life with the side-chick and they start another wailing like Yul Edochie is doing now. They don’t gain anything from marriage, but they won’t stop haunting single ladies to marry them.

Never seen a set of men as confused as Nigerian men. Scatter things and blame everyone but themselves. If y’all want this marriage thing to work, you have to start telling yourselves the truth and stop looking for women that would ENDURE like your mothers. Women have looked at their mothers and aunties and they didn’t see any incentive for this ENDURANCE. Or maybe you men can do the ENDURING if it is such a nice thing.

The only men in the world that look for women that can ENDURE are black men. Is marriage a concentration camp? grin

I don’t trust Basketmouth though. He took down the post that started this drama for reasons best known to him.

Merry Christmas to sane Nlders. Enjoy the blessings of the season. kiss

Watch them quote me with insults. That gender can never take correction. embarassed
Marry first. Then you will know how confuse you are
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Denko2721987(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:
The only people that would see this beautiful picture and get angry are the gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage. The gender that claims they cheat for peace of mind, leave them to enjoy life with the side-chick and they start another wailing like Yul Edochie is doing now. They don’t gain anything from marriage, but they won’t stop haunting single ladies to marry them.

Never seen a set of men as confused as Nigerian men. Scatter things and blame everyone but themselves. If y’all want this marriage thing to work, you have to start telling yourselves the truth and stop looking for women that would ENDURE like your mothers. Women have looked at their mothers and aunties and they didn’t see any incentive for this ENDURANCE. Or maybe you men can do the ENDURING if it is such a nice thing.

The only men in the world that look for women that can ENDURE are black men. Is marriage a concentration camp? grin

I don’t trust Basketmouth though. He took down the post that started this drama for reasons best known to him.

Watch them quote me with insults. That gender can never take correction. embarassed

Madam go and seek therapy so you can heal from your male inflicted trauma. This na Christmas and a few days to entering new year so na advice I they advice you so. The bitterness u spew towards men shows u need that therapy so don't take it personal darling okay

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Inception(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Then focus on your mother and stop bothering about me na. Abi make I come snatch your papa, so that your mama fit cry small? grin

What happened to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Denko2721987:

Madam go and seek therapy so you can heal from your male inflicted trauma. This na Christmas and a few days to entering new year so na advice I they advice you so. The bitterness u spew towards men shows u need that therapy so don't take it personal darling okay

The truth is bitter. Your mother needs therapy, that is why you are triggered by my post. It brings forth memories - close memories. grin

Inception:

What happened to you? undecided

I don’t see the sense in this question, honestly. You are asking what happened to me that I am putting ediots in place?

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Haveyoueatentod: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
That him daughter go soon enter street as papa no dey to exercise control
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:

As e no wan rest for my matter na. I can be his father’s second wife. Let’s see how e go be for im mama body. grin

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
I don't know how the kids will feel for the first time on a day like this without their dad, but they will soon get used to it.

The rate of marital dissolution nowadays is worrisome.

Merry Christmas to you all

Who that little girl resemble?

No sign she will look like the mom, so try fuse am inside basketmouth..

A lot might have gone behind the scene.. I just dey imagine O..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mexyz:
This woman is beautiful oo
What exactly could have gone wrong for Basketmouth to say he was not doing again?
So ugly women deserve divorce. Lol. Na ugly people no de gree divorce self
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

As e no wan rest for my matter na. I can be his father’s second wife. Let’s see how e go be for im mama body. grin
Lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by teepain: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Denko2721987:

You can't single her out for counseling while leaving out the men that bash women for a living. Even as a man, I get pissed at the way some males here bash women through their hasty generalizations. Every man has a mum and every woman has a dad, so we should not encourage male or female bashing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by achimendy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
cool see better wife and good looking children oo shocked. This apere (basket ) mouth Fuk up real big time

Do you know who caused the divorce, this one you're blaming the guy??
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

No one is perfect, so it’s not a gender thing, men make mistakes, women do too, I have seen a woman here in London, cheat so many times, husband dey cry, it’s not really a gender thing, I know you women are emotional beings compared to men logical beings, but sometimes bring out the logical self and see things different rather than emotional side, you don’t know the story.

It’s their family issue, she might be wrong, basket mouth might be, and it might be none was wrong but growth along with fate change path.

Jeff bezos ex wife that left him with 40 billion to marry their children school teacher, she left the school teacher again. What do you have to say? Or see the toke makinwa ex husband she abused enjoying his marriage, or Churchill, Tonto ex,

Most of these things is life. It’s journey, some people will reach their bus stop and drop, then continue again, life is life

It’s just life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
vickydevoka:

Marry first. Then you will know how confuse you are

Your mother is married. Is she confused? Don’t bother about me, face your mama abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No one is perfect, so it’s not a gender thing, men make mistakes, women do too, I have seen a woman here in London, cheat so many times, husband dey cry, it’s not really a gender thing, I

It’s just life.

Then divorce her and stop crying. You don’t see women crying or playing victim when men divorce a cheating wife. Divorce her and move on!

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
cool see better wife and good looking children oo shocked. This apere (basket ) mouth Fuk up real big time

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
achimendy:

Do you know who caused the divorce, this one you're blaming the guy??
Help us go interview both of them and tell us better jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by kkins25(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
The first time i saw Basketmouth with his wife on TV was on some interview. The only thing i kept asking myself was, "how the hell did basket bag this hot babe?"
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Signum(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

You just spoke trash sis.

Watch urself, maybe you are your own problem.

Many marriages are flourishing with love, understanding, forgiveness and blessings. Learn how to respect ur man.., you'll control him even when he's not knowing you are doing.. but you've stated ironically here that you want to be the man instead.. many of you are into this boat.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Youngpo413: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
I don't know how the kids will feel for the first time on a day like this without their dad, but they will soon get used to it.

The rate of marital dissolution nowadays is worrisome.

Merry Christmas to you all
women are the problem not men?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=Bahamas95 post=119420082][/quote]Some people and their copycat lifestyle. Just wait and see the trend in coming year.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
...is not by appearance... if you continue with this kind of judgment, I fear your the kind of decisions you make in life...
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
HealthKelvin:
The sad truth is that marriage to the girls of these days doesn’t favour men in reality. It’s the unmarried that thinks there’s any goodie in these modern marriage.
The only positive I know is children that will care for you in your old age.

That is if the children won't be busy hustling for money. The only reason to marry and have children for me is the hope that the children will have a positive impact on society and do better than you. The hope that the community will grow and get better because of the training you have given to your children.
Other than that, why have kids?
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

I am their pariah, and I have accepted the job description with a cool head, as long as I and my female progeny will never become their victims.

Indeed ,they behave like bats, blind and useless, they can only navigate by groping around in clusters, that is why they band together against any voice of reason. No matter what you say, they will not listen, because their minds are already shut by the hatred consuming their souls.

Ever noticed that they cannot come out of the shadows? Most of them are invisible, inconspicuous individuals with no distinct characteristics with which you can remember them by.

Happy Christmas Pocohantas.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...is not by appearance... if you continue with this kind of judgment, I fear your the kind of decisions you make in life...
What else u want knw akproko undecided,ndi asiri undecided
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Comedian Basketmouth's Ex-Wife Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo)

Comedian Basketmouth's estranged wife, Elsie has shared a photo of herself and her children as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmlWe-qtlZi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Women are very wicked set of people
Take desission without looking back
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Richardidegah7: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Who go dey service this one now?

Your curious concern...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.