Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? (877 Views)

I'm So Insecure About My Size? / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / Why Are Most Nigerian Men So Insecure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Wealthbrain22(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
This world is a very wicked place, everyone wants you to fail so they can feel better about themselves. If you’re going through a difficult situation I can bet you everyone you have ever met or know from the past will be told by your mutual friends about your pain, and you will go viral for it.

But the second you’re living your best life it’s always two things that will happen, people will either beg you or pretend not to see you winning. I think we humans lowkey hate each other and can’t stand seeing each other post about flights and trips to Bahamas. Your friends will either beg you or start avoiding you all because you’re living an amazing life.

Why please?

Is it even wise to have any single friend in this world like this

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Ballzproblem2: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
it is wise to move up to your class ,to avoid drama like this ,when you make money ,you have nothing to do with peasants,cold hard truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Blaxie: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jealousy and envy is inbuilt in every human..It takes strong self discipline and control to supress it..it's not easy for the shallow minded.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Olumighty23: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
This world is a very wicked place, everyone wants you to fail so they can feel better about themselves. If you’re going through a difficult situation I can bet you everyone you have ever met or know from the past will be told by your mutual friends about your pain, and you will go viral for it.

But the second you’re living your best life it’s always two things that will happen, people will either beg you or pretend not to see you winning. I think we humans lowkey hate each other and can’t stand seeing each other post about flights and trips to Bahamas. Your friends will either beg you or start avoiding you all because you’re living an amazing life.

Why please?

Is it even wise to have any single friend in this world like this

I taya ooo , poor man still no get brother , weed is my bst friend ✌️
Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Kobicove(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
it is wise to move up to your class ,to avoid drama like this ,when you make money ,you have nothing to do with peasants,cold hard truth

grin
Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Lontorlooka(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Wealthbrain22:
… everyone wants you to fail so they can feel better about themselves…
… living your best life it’s always two things that will happen, people will either beg you or pretend not to see you winning..

Focus on building your own wealth . Their feelings or opinions is not your responsibility.

You get in trouble when you start showing off or you start giving. Irrespective if they asked or not.

The problem starts when they develop a sense of entitlement. Strong one. And they increase frequency and demand value.

And when you stop giving, you land yourself a new enemy who can go lengths to harm you.

Among my many mistakes in life is helping some people who I later discovered they never needed help.
Poverty isn’t only a disease ; I think there is a hidden force that keeps them in that level. That force can be the mind or even spiritual .

A married blood has gulped up over 2 million naira business aid in 2 years.
Visit her shop and you can’t count a goods sum value of 50,000 naira.
She will come and ask: I need 200k to boost my business. I need 400k to buy this new product that is selling and moving .
She will ignore all your advice . Right to the dot .
Next thing , you’ll hear she was duped by some rice smugglers who she paid to bring in rice from Cotonou. But you didn’t discuss Coronue with me . You said you wanted to buy and sell baby cloths .

I withdrew my support to exclude business needs . Only tips for the children, health or academic related aids ( she Dey run PGD). This became a serious problem in the family.

Last time , I unusually sent 10k (as tagged it drugs) after her usual ‘business boost’ demands . She called Mum that it is too small . She called me to para and told me what does she want to do with 10k. Wawu.

Next day , my MacBook (my work device as a writer crashed strangely.

Since then , I am tagged as then harsh and non considerate person in the family and I really don’t care . So, I withdrew all financial support. Even to my Mum as she was giving this blood almost half of the 50k I was giving her monthly for years now.

Another one is an uncle who must have blocked me by now . I don’t know because I didn’t try calling again .

This man wanted to japa enter Cana for phd.
As the most supporting guy in the family, I paid first exam fee 120k. E fail.

I tell am make he allow ein wife run am as she be house wife and she get more qualification. E no gree.

I paid second exam fee 120k , e fail.
He passed on the third attempt (got a free resist).

School fees come , he BEG make I pay deposit (CAD Sola) say he go Dey return am small small. I pay am.

It is about 3 years now . 1 naira I didn’t get back.

Right from then , he stopped picking , stopped visiting , missed my wedding , child naming and avoid family gatherings).

I am not sure if he later travelled or if he is back . I don’t know where he is but I do hear that he calls other family members WHO WILL NEVER HELP HIM THE WAY I DID even if they had the capacity to do that .

I have more info from another blood as well . Not strangers .

Generally , I think people feel the success of others around them will spell doom for their own potential breakthroughs. So they fest as much as they can and then keep away. This is for hardworking people who makes move to improve their life. Like my uncle .

For the unserious ones , they develop strong entitlements and will cause trouble if you don’t keep that aid coming. To top it , they dress BEST to parties , pay for EVERY aso-ebi , they tax everyone like those responsible for them (like their husband ) doesn’t exist and has no responsibilities. I know they are birds of the same feather.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Dimaya: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Lontorlooka(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
A cousin of mine picked a fight with me.

He is into laundry and told me he needs help from family to purchase equipments.

He sent a list and I took time to find a good front loader washing machine on Jumia . It cost 220k back then . I planned to buy it rather than give him the cash .

I sent him the link and he was happy after we discussed a direct shipment to Ibadan.

I told him he’ll return the cost price to me after x number of months without interest as I was not ready to dash such sum . This was about 4 years ago.

In my mind , I actually planned to return the money back to him when he returns that capital. I expect him to be serious minded and have plans to make profit .

This man changed it for me on the phone after he told me to repeat what I just said . Mind you : he is about 6 years older. I repeated my terms about refunding me . He’s started saying all sorts like I was harming him by trying to put debt on his head.
Like I had plans to kill his business with debt so he won’t grow .
He said he needed the family to buy him a washing machine (commercial use) , 5kva gen , steam iron (commercial use) and drier. All for free .

I insisted on my stance on him returning the capital after months . I expected him to negotiate for later months at all at all but instead he hanged up on me after saying he didn’t expect such from me and I was trying to let him calm down. Modaran

After two weeks , he called back and told me he was ready to take my offer . I simply told him I had spent the money and started fixing . ‘Let’s see next month ‘ to him until he got tired and stopped calling altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by Guderian(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2023
Change your environment
Chnage your circle of friends

You dont need to give a fvck about any of em talks
Re: Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? by emmanex2000: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Has A Role To Play - Respect Everyone! / Ladies,Men Will Never Change Even After You Do All These For Them / The Biggest Mistake A Man We Do Is A Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.