Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

A Seed Of Laptop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Seed Of Laptop (996 Views)

A Seed Has Been Planted In The World... A Bad Seed / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy / Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 3:42am On Dec 26, 2022
smileyHappy Boxing Day Y'all.

I have been in a dire need of a good laptop to kick start my career as a Front End Developer and Video/Graphics Editing... But it's been over a year now. I've not been able to save that much.

Relocation has taken it's toll on me, life here in Lagos has not been easy because the only field am conversant with is the tech world.
A lot has advanced since I dropped off.

I feel it's high time I ask my Nairaland family this Boxing/Gift Day, to Sow a Seed of Laptop into my life to help me add more value to life.

Thanks in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by lifenija: 6:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerians n begging.

A seed of laptop ko a fruit of laptop ni

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Lol
Re: A Seed Of Laptop by advanceDNA: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2022
When a woman expect strangers to give her laptop...lmagine the pressure she will give any man that walks into her life....

Some of them will even make it look like their presense in your life is what is making you earn salary or income....

men!!!!!! ...have sense oooo

5 Likes

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Truvelisback(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2022
lifenija:
Nigerians n begging.

She wan plant am. grin If u get give her. grin
Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Guderian(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2022
-_-
Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
And what makes you think am appealing to men only? I have plenty men in my life.
They don't even know my needs.
Not all women are what you think
Learn to be rational in thinking...it makes undecided undecided

advanceDNA:
When a woman expect strangers to give her laptop...lmagine the pressure she will give any man that walks into her life....

Some of them will even make it look like their presense in your life is what is making you earn salary or income....

2 Likes

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Anyhow you see it.

If you get need no talk am for Nairaland. You hear.

Nairaland Forum means different things to all of us.

lifenija:
Nigerians n begging.

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by headbasher96(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Haha hw many people u don help here

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by advanceDNA: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Divoc19:
And what makes you think am appealing to men only? I have plenty men in my life.
They don't even know my needs.
Not all women are what you think
Learn to be rational in thinking...it makes undecided undecided

I know u are appealing to men because u and i know u women hardly ever beg your fellow women for anything cos you know most of you are all stingy ....u only support each other with "awwwwnnn" and "go girl" on whatsapp and facebook
..the chances of getting from men is higher...

Lol..she's calling for rationality...isnt that ironic.....please tell me what is rational about begging a bunch of strangers for laptop when u could have saved to buy this computer u need....

The other day u opened a thread saying men should give u women money because u women have needs...the funny thing is u were pround saying it ....

U might think i'm attacking you..i apologize if it appears that way ...thats not my aim....i just feel women can do better.......expecting people to solve your needs is not attractive

3 Likes

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
A tree can not make a forest. How do you solve your own needs without people? Educate me. Even politicians, medical doctors to name a few at some point need people to solve their need.
Or is it because aforemention are not solely women? Because it is easier for cheap men to attack women at any slight chance

advanceDNA:

U might think i'm attacking you..i apologize if it appears that way ...thats not my aim....i just feel women can do better.......expecting people to solve your needs is not attractive

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2022
You have clearly shown that you are not the kind of man that gives to women freely.
You are speaking for your tribesmen.
So, this post is not for you.

advanceDNA:

I know u are appealing to men because u and i know u women hardly ever beg your fellow women for anything cos you know most of you are all stingy ....u only support each other with "awwwwnnn" and "go girl" on whatsapp and facebook
..the chances of getting from men is higher...

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
I already stated that I can't save even if I want to. I could do coding on my phone but on a laptop is better and this is the season of give aways. Ain't nothing wrong in asking.

advanceDNA:

Lol..she's calling for rationality...isnt that ironic.....please tell me what is rational about begging a bunch of strangers for laptop when u could have saved to buy this computer u need....

The other day u opened a thread saying men should give u women money because u women have needs...the funny thing is u were pround saying it ....

If you have a woman in your life. Learn to protect her from hungry lions.
Re: A Seed Of Laptop by advanceDNA: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Divoc19:
You have clearly shown that you are not the kind of man that gives to women freely.
You are speaking for your tribesmen.
So, this post is not for you.

Lol....give to women?? U are sounding like the world owes women something becos u are women......i dont give to those that feel entitled whether they are men or women..
Its not my fault u women are more on the entitled spectrum

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Divoc19:
I already stated that I can't save even if I want to. I could do coding on my phone but on a laptop is better and this is the season of give aways. Ain't nothing wrong in asking.

If you have a woman in your life. Learn to protect her from hungry lions.

I teach women in my life to protect themselves from hungy lions.... ur own definition of protection is to give u wateva your want in the name of protection....no wonder u are looking warrior

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Privatepart00: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Divoc19:
smileyHappy Boxing Day Y'all.

I have been in a dire need of a good laptop to kick start my career as a Front End Developer and Video/Graphics Editing... But it's been over a year now. I've not been able to save that much.

Relocation has taken it's toll on me, life here in Lagos has not been easy because the only field am conversant with is the tech world.
A lot has advanced since I dropped off.

I feel it's high time I ask my Nairaland family this Boxing/Gift Day, to Sow a Seed of Laptop into my life to help me add more value to life.

Thanks in advance smiley

Sow a seed of coding for me ,please
As a novice where do I start from.
Don’t have money to take courses or pay for lessons
Hoping to hear your response
Re: A Seed Of Laptop by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Divoc19:
A tree can not make a forest. How do you solve your own needs without people? Educate me. Even politicians, medical doctors to name a few at some point need people to solve their need.
Or is it because aforemention are not solely women? Because it is easier for cheap men to attack women at any slight chance

So u muat collect from.pple to solve ur needs.. okay.. continue.....
U already have the mind set u cannot save....
Its a funny mindset....
I have earned 20k as salary at one point in my life...
savings is possible if u put your mind to it ..
if u get extra from others.. ..fine...
If u dont ...atleast u'll know u got your own back
Re: A Seed Of Laptop by ZINNYBANKS: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2022
lifenija:
Nigerians girls n begging.

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Salmoneus(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Too many beggars on Nairaland, it's scary. No one wants to work anymore, just beggi beggi!
Re: A Seed Of Laptop by lifenija: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Divoc19:
Anyhow you see it.

If you get need no talk am for Nairaland. You hear.

Nairaland Forum means different things to all of us.

Dey decieve ur self. Nl na ur family cause u wan beg, yeye low life

2 Likes

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by AndroidAI(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Seed of laptop indeed. During harvest now you will disappear angry

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 3:19am On Jan 21, 2023
Plant and see first. Don't judge the soil cheesy
AndroidAI:
Seed of laptop indeed. During harvest now you will disappear angry

1 Like

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by siofra(f): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Don't be stupid, dear.

Men beg more than women on this forum.

You either be kind or helpful or don't comment at all

Op, I think you should have posted this in the family section.

You're more likely to be helped there.

2 Likes

Re: A Seed Of Laptop by Divoc19(f): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Thank you.
siofra:

Don't be stupid, dear.

Men beg more than women on this forum.

You either be kind or helpful or don't comment at all

Op, I think you should have posted this in the family section.

You're more likely to be helped there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Only / If They Were Black / Does South Africa Turn Nigerian Men Gay Coz of Japa Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.