Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,315 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Narcissism And Pride That Comes With Beauty Is Unavoidable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Narcissism And Pride That Comes With Beauty Is Unavoidable (294 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Mgtows Enough With The Arrogance And Pride. / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Narcissism And Pride That Comes With Beauty Is Unavoidable by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
There is no way a woman or man who is actually naturally beautiful will not have pride and delusion, it’s impossible. Being treated differently from others your entire life will mess with your sanity. Sometimes you are treated so good and everyone around you gets ignored and some other times people are unnecessarily rude to you because you make them jealous of you.

There is no way you can be normal if people think you’re beautiful, man or woman ..it’s impossible.

1 Like

Re: The Narcissism And Pride That Comes With Beauty Is Unavoidable by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Stop typing after smoking igbo, op not goid for you

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / How To Know If A Guy And A Woman Is Wasting Your Time / I Regret Not Watching Smallville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.