Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Need Advice ASAP! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice ASAP! (773 Views)

My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sorry for typo error in advance...
I studied a medical related course from a poly and finished my service year in 2020. Ever since then, it had been hustling but nothing is coming out. I have a plan in this coming 2023 to travel outside country to look for greener pasture. I have Dubai in my mind but here are my questions:
1. Is Dubai a nice country I will go ( I don't have skill)?
2. If Dubai is not a better option, which country should I consider going to and why do you recomend the country for me?

Admin please send this to the front page.

cc. Seun
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by dannie007(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why not US or UK since you studied medical related Courses
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by Somamezee: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Even the Dubai sef, I heard they are no more giving Visa to Nigerians.... Your best bet is Australia, UK or USA,,, Try and harness your skill in line with what you study and apply for Jobs with visa sponsorship opportunities, but if you have the cash then it might be easier
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2022
dannie007:
Why not US or UK since you studied medical related Courses
thanks for your reply but to be specific, i studied dental technology and it is HND course. What are my chances over there?
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Somamezee:
Even the Dubai sef, I heard they are no more giving Visa to Nigerians.... Your best bet is Australia, UK or USA,,, Try and harness your skill in line with what you study and apply for Jobs with visa sponsorship opportunities, but if you have the cash then it might be easier
Thanks but how is job opportunity over there in Australia?
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by Somamezee: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Omo medical related fields are a hot cake in Australia, you can check jobs site like jora.com, seek.com.au or workforce austrailia
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Somamezee:
Omo medical related fields are a hot cake in Australia, you can check jobs site like jora.com, seek.com.au or workforce austrailia
ok, thank you
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2022
Somamezee:
sorry to ask, are you living in Australia?
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by Nozino: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by sageb: 3:44am On Dec 29, 2022
immanuelsize:
I studied a medical related course from a poly and finished my service year in 2020. Ever since then, it had been hustling but nothing is coming out. I have a plan in this coming 2023 to travel outside country to look for greener pasture. I have Dubai in my mind but here are my questions:
2. If Dubai is not a better option, which country should I consider going to and why do you recomend the country for me?

cc. Seun

Dubai is not a country, it is a city in United Arab Emirates.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE.
so far, Dubai is being considered as a nice place to live and they are not religious extremist.
Alternatively, you can try Canada or Germany, Why I recommend this two is that if you have the funds to go there, there are opportunities e. g Postgraduate education is free in Germany and Canada have job opportunities for Nurses and various artisans.
Good luck to you
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2022
sageb:

Dubai is not a country, it is a city in United Arab Emirates.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE.
so far, Dubai is being considered as a nice place to live and they are not religious extremist.
Alternatively, you can try Canada or Germany, Why I recommend this two is that if you have the funds to go there, there are opportunities e. g Postgraduate education is free in Germany and Canada have job opportunities for Nurses and various artisans.
Good luck to you
thanks
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by dannie007(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
You aregood to go!

immanuelsize:

thanks for your reply but to be specific, i studied dental technology and it is HND course. What are my chances over there?
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by FalseProphet1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

cc. Seun
I see dwarf demons sitting on your case. Send me a DM and I'll run a deliverance session with you and you'll be free.

This I have seen.
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see dwarf demons sitting on your case. Send me a DM and I'll run a deliverance session with you and you'll be free.

This I have seen.
hahahahaha... Laugh wan kill me here. So you actually clicked my topic to type this nonse of yours just to draw my attention because i always counter you fake prophecy? Dude, you need to visit psych hospital before it is too late.
you need help!
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by FalseProphet1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

hahahahaha... Laugh wan kill me here. So you actually clicked my topic to type this nonse of yours just to draw my attention because i always counter you fake prophecy? Dude, you need to visit psych hospital before it is too late.
you need help!
You that follows me everywhere on Nairaland like a jobless youth you need more help than me.
Re: I Need Advice ASAP! by immanuelsize: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You that follows me everywhere on Nairaland like a jobless youth you need more help than me.
i only quote you anytime i come across you rubbish and fake prophecy. If to say i know you for real life, i would had beaten you up so that you will get back your lost sense

(1) (Reply)

What You Do And How You Can Be Of Benefit To Other Nairalanders / Career In It/software Development Firm At Lekki / The Bravest What Is Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.