Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin (6414 Views)

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2022
SonOfEl:

*....and the love of many shall wax cold.*

May God forgive you

Prayers can't help me..... I have had enough ..... furk what I've seen!
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2022
benqo01:

Re u an pagan?

Am Hell Victorinho. . ....furk what I've seen!
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Prettygirl200(f): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2022
AndroidAI:

You are jealous that your fellow woman is about to get digged, while you are managing cucumber upandan. You disgust yourself!!
Just know that whatever a man sows he will reap, girls don finish for this world so tey na your cousine u wan go sleep with, no single Shame at all this is the kind of generations I found myself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Prettygirl200(f): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

I see what's happening here.
Someone took your Virginity and you're regretting how u opened your legs wide enough for his penis to enter and break your hymen.

Who took your virginity?
Why not ask your mother who took hers?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by AndroidAI(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Just know that whatever a man sows he will reap, girls don finish for this world so tey na your cousine u wan go sleep with, no single Shame at all this is the kind of generations I found myself.

Your jealousy is so evident that you can't even reason straight again. Even your Bible supported marriage between relatives. So what's your point again if not that you are a sex-starved cucumber abuser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Prettygirl200(f): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

After you don do 13 abortions
U still get mind come here dey preach nonsense.
So Because you be born again
You think your old sins have passed away including your 13 abortions.
Continue deciding yourself. Abortionist
Keep advicing him to go sleep with his cousine, don't your own son will sleep with your daughter. Useless brainless idoult who can't distinguish between good and evil. Keep advicing him a calamity like this will befall u too.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Prettygirl200(f): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2022
AndroidAI:

Your jealousy is so evident that you can't even reason straight again. Even your Bible supported marriage between relatives. So what's your point again if not that you are a sex-starved cucumber abuser.
Did u say jeolusy? Jealousy for what exactly? Is sex food? In this part of the world sex is the only thing u guys know, that's why Africa is this backward no creativity nothing at all? Since you are in support of this evil a human like u is about to do nd u know very well but bc of your black sense u refused to correct that lost sheep of a op. I promise you, your own son will Bleep your daughter ( his sister) the calamity of what that pitiful soul of a op wants to do will befall your children too. Brainless thing!!!
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by AndroidAI(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Did u say jeolusy? Jealousy for what exactly? Is sex food? In this part of the world sex is the only thing u guys know, that's why Africa is this backward no creativity nothing at all? Since you are in support of this evil a human like u is about to do nd u know very well but bc of your black sense u refused to correct that lost sheep of a op. I promise you, your own son will Bleep your daughter ( his sister) the calamity of what that pitiful soul of a op wants to do will befall your children too. Brainless thing!!!

You are jealous because your fellow woman is about to get digged while your cobweb-infested kpekus continues to manage cucumber. It's that simple. You are but an open book. Incest started from your Bible, and your God supported it wholeheartedly. So there's nothing new under the sun. You are just jealous that no one gives you attention, talk of wanting to dig that dried pussy of yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2022
AndroidAI:

You are jealous because your fellow woman is about to get digged while your cobweb-infested kpekus continues to manage cucumber. It's that simple. You are but an open book. Incest started from your Bible, and your God supported it wholeheartedly. So there's nothing new under the sun. You are just jealous that no one gives you attention, talk of wanting to dig that dried pussy of yours.
Your son will Bleep your daughter!!! Simple!!!
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by AndroidAI(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Your son will Bleep your daughter!!! Simple!!!

I'm an antinatalist. I can never have kids cause I don't fancy them. Now go and do something about your cobweb-infested pussy.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by diogo23: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Thanks for all the encouraging words and advice.
I will update you all tomorrow once I give it a try. The babe is just too sexy and seductive
Walahi e go pain me if I miss this chance
Now that you have gotten the validation you want, what's next?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by excanny: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Thank you brotherly
All these styles no be issue, na how to tell her say I wan Bleep without falling my hand.
How do I tell her

You are really stu-pid, so with the high number of Hot females walking, it's ur blood relations you are scheming to have sex with.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Benwallt(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Guy, she is a girl, you Will definitely fvck her if you want to but I will advice you to let it slide. Kill the urge n let be breathe. Guide and guard her instead. If you don't do that 5mins in her tube you won't die.

Leave her alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by kenedyx: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2022
It's the deception that you're not blood-related that even provokes me and not really what you intend to do. Still, I'll be open-minded enough to share my take on the matter.

Do not ask her directly or make the first move, she will raise alarm or use that to blackmail you later on. So let her come on to you first, while you bait her and just play along.

Ignore this and be the topic of discussion during the next emergency family meeting.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by fecoleef123(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2022
I do knack two of my cousin's and my one of my step niece

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by jeromestarks: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why not ask your mother who took hers?

Trust me na. I did grin.
My dad was there when I asked and he proudly said "I did. She honored me with her all in all"

Can your future husband say the same?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Eddodoh(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2022
I am against this even though I know some cousins do it. People hardly find out.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by LOVEGINO(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
yakson123:
You are drawing a generational curse now
Let me won you as a servant of God

That 5mins of Cummings can tarnish your generation

Normally God no the forgive those sins

You will surely pay for it

You will see your kids sleeping with each other

I have delivered the message of the lord

u be God?
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by ysgs: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
God forgive me
The way this girl looks at me seductively I can't take it anymore.
She is from my mother's side, so I don't think we are directly related. We are distantly related.
I spoke with her this evening and the way she talks with me is so sexy
Back then I used to visit for Xmas, she was still very young and a small girl.
Fast forward over 8 years, Good lawdddd!!!
She is now a BIG girl
How do I approach this situation without falling my hand?
. I just see this now.
She have been looking at you as not being smart enough. Remember that first impression last longer. You may get this super combo 3 in 1 to last long in bed. It's working fine with no side effects.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Osibajo2023: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

God is overrated
lol, God never finish with Bokoharam, na person wey Bleep, come be his issues, he must very jobless
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by alpharoyalty: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
This thread is super funny. I couldn't stop laughing.
In as much as I don't judge people or their actions; i will advise the OP to let this slide and look elsewhere. I mean, there are countless girls you can do it with ; but if you decide to go ahead, goodluck to you and the girl.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
God forgive me
She is from my mother's side, so I don't think we are directly related. We are distantly related.
She is now a BIG girl

What I don't understand is if the people advising you to go ahead didn't see were you wrote she is cousin o. Una no go kill me for these thread o! Lol!
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by dafeoroyo: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

God is overrated

I pray for you today ,may you find internal peace with yourself and God mercy should come over you
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Templee333(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Thank you brotherly
All these styles no be issue, na how to tell her say I wan Bleep without falling my hand.
How do I tell her
send her phn number give me i go help u tell am
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by fuckJones(f): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
God forgive me
She is now a BIG girl
stay away from cop and clean mouth
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
dafeoroyo:

I pray for you today ,may you find internal peace with yourself and God mercy should come over you

My internal peace is in the hands of certain people.... the most relevant one .....am not sure of what to say.

It's wickedness that makes anyone say I need mercy from him or her anywhere right now.

Whatever you think of God doesn't nullify what am saying.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Osibajo2023:
lol, God never finish with Bokoharam, na person wey Bleep, come be his issues, he must very jobless

God never finish with anything or anyone. .....he is the greatest failure ever.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Ewww God, who born this lost sheep? See how u are shouting thanks for all the encouraging words and advice? Who do you? Yuck u disgust me.
Ah tire for ham oooo.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Quality20(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
How did u get cursed like this na?
Re: I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin by Shukusheka(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Not only are you incestuous, you are also pedophilic. Year never end and it is already looking like your 2023 will not be bright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In Love Anymore / How I Got My Girlfriend / Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.