Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary (17083 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos) / Anambra Election: Soludo Celebrates Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Governor of Anambra State, Processor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has advocated that love and understanding remains the recipe for a successful marriage.

Governor Soludo was speaking during the thanksgiving mass celebration to mark the thirtieth wedding anniversary ceremony between himself and his wife, Nonye.

During the mass which was celebrated by the Catholic Bishop of Ekwulobia Diocese, Peter Cardinal Okpalaeke, the couple renewed their marital vows to each other and exchanged rings.

According to the Governor, he will marry his wife over and over again and describe her as God's gift and exhibition of love to him.

He stressed further, "this celebration has become an annual routine for the family to celebrate God's abundant grace and mercies"

Acknowledging the guests who graced the occasion, Governor Soludo said;

"I know you all have very busy schedules. I know it's been an immense sacrifice on your part to join us for which we deeply appreciate", Governor Soludo stated.

"The day I got married was the day I realized that God loves me. I deeply treasure my wife and my wonderful children", the Governor added.

Earlier in a homily, the bishop of Ekwulobia Catholic diocese,
Peter Cardinal Okpalaeke asked Christians to be followers of Christ at all times.

According to the Cardinal, "God has given us opportunities to lead the people. But you must win the confidence of people to follow you.

"We should always have the right intentions and at the same time be more concerned about God's opinion about us.

"We need strength to ignore small criticisms. Share your treasure with others and do not be distracted.

"We need to give example which involves living coherently with the love God had given to us", the Cardinal stressed.

Cardinal Okpalaeke asked the Governor to always work according to his conscience, even though many people will present him with different strategies.

The Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim, former Governor Willie Obiano and wife, National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Ozonkpu Victor Oye, the member representing Dunukofia, Njikoka and Anaocha Federal Constituency, Hon. Dozie Nwankwo, Deputy Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Dr. Paschal Agbodike, members of the State Executive Council, among others, participated in the mass and also shared the joyous occasion with the first family of Anambra State.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/26/soludo-celebrates-30-years-wedding-anniversary-says-love-and-understanding-remain-the-best-recipe-for-successful-marriage/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
More photos

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Righthussle: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thunder fire soludo. Judas. I hate people who try to bring their kinsmen down. I hate them with passion.

It's OK not to support a brother or to support another candidate but it's EVIL to try to pull your brother down.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Tinubuadvocate: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
This will really pain ipob terrorist Useless drunkard people.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire soludo.

Just look at your life! Someone is celebrating his marriage anniversary and the best you can come up with is to lay curses on him

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by duro4chang(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire soludo.
What?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by duro4chang(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
May God bless Soludo.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
What?

As in people can be very dramatic.... Just imagine!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by duro4chang(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
SReporters:

As in people can be very dramatic.... Just imagine!
E surprised me ooo aswear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
E surprised me ooo aswear

My brother I tire oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by duro4chang(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
SReporters:

My brother I tire oh
Hatred taken too far

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Where are the team “Marriage is a scam”

You will never find them here!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Hatred taken too far

It's too bad.... Too much of hatred and bitterness sometimes becloud our sense of judgement and reasoning

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SReporters: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where are the team “Marriage is a scam”

You will never find them here!

As in eh.... You know what's on vogue these days is divorce and separation

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by duro4chang(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
SReporters:

It's too bad.... Too much of hatred and bitterness sometimes becloud our sense of judgement and reasoning
Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire soludo.
Haba, wetin e do u na

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Congratulations to them

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by advanceDNA: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lazy people with nothing to contribute to their partner's will come undermine his struggles, sacrifices, hardwork, claiming her presense is what made him succeed....

some pple even say their kpekus is the good luck charm

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by SafariHunter(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Great
Marriage is hard.
God bless me

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by baretalk: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Beeter Igbo man, not Obi the liar.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by englishmart(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2022
This camel.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Crystalom5: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2022
A woman can hold her marriage in place for 30 solid years.

This woman has been in marriage before some of you were born.

But somehow, you are able to convince yourself that you are woke and a feminist and that you know better.

Yet with all your wokeness. With all your open eye. With all your grammar. Your marriage can't stay up to a year.

And yet, you want people to take relationship advice from you.

Continue being woke my dear

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Emu4life(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2022
These are people that should give Marriage/relationship advice not some divorced /Heartbroken Fish brains.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by tonididdy(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2022
... Why una hate unasef igbo people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Antoeni(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Most Foolish Anambra Governor for Now
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by NaijaCover(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Is Here
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Emu4life(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Most Foolish Anambra Governor for Now
Because he had refused to boot lick obi, right?
They don't share the same party, cut him some slack please.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Antoeni(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Things that didn’t exist on 20 years ago:

iPhone
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
TikTok
Android
Bitcoin
Tesla
iPad
Gmail
Netflix streaming
Amazon Prime
Slack
Reddit
Etsy
WhatsApp
Messenger
Google Maps
Snapchat
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Chrome
Zoom
Airbnb
Uber
APC
PDP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by Crystalom5: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Things that didn’t exist on 20 years ago:

iPhone
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
TikTok
Android
Bitcoin
Tesla
iPad
Gmail
Netflix streaming
Amazon Prime
Slack
Reddit
Etsy
WhatsApp
Messenger
Google Maps
Snapchat
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Chrome
Zoom
Airbnb
Uber
APC
PDP

you see that TikTok and Instagram na the zone of foolishness be that. If girls think of marriage now, they want to us do couple dance on TikTok grin

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by faceland: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire soludo. Judas. I hate people who try to bring their kinsmen down. I hate them with passion.

Must every Igboman think alike.... Instead of attacking him, ignore him. Now you want to start killing each other over politics again? They are politicians, they would make up if an opportunity comes that they must work together.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary by greatseed: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Are you sure the thunder will not fire you 1st and not touch him whenever it strikes! Dnt jump into issues you knw not the genesis! So u dnt end up revelation scape goat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Kwankwaso: 2023 Will Be Do-or-die, We Won’t Accept ‘inconclusive’ In Kano / Crude Oil Not Sold For $100 In 16 Years Of PDP – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.