Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,864 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? (891 Views)

See The Subject That Should Be Mandatory In School / Craziest Place You Had Sxx / Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Beth2544: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just asking oh,because sxx seems like the real deal in a relationship nowadays......i always hear things like "What are you doing in a relationship if you don't want to have sxx " ?.......so it definitely means, No sxx = No relationship......so how person pikin go take marry ?
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Zonefree(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Remove sex, what's the essence of dating a Nigerian girl? What's the discussion with her? Global warming

4 Likes

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by rickpat(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
define your relationship in plain and simple terms that sort you and your partner...terms that work for you and partner

DON'T COPY ANYBODY'S TEMPLATE...

DON'T GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WITH A DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIP IDEOLOGY

DATE WHO SHARES SIMILAR OR THE SAME RELATIONSHIP IDEOLOGY WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
Just asking oh,because sxx seems like the real deal in a relationship nowadays......i always hear things like "What are you doing in a relationship if you don't want to have sxx " ?.......so it definitely means, No sxx = No relationship......so how person pikin go take marry ?
If sex is ur only goal in a relationship, that means u don't have any goal in life.
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by toujurs: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Remove sex, what's the essence of dating a Nigerian girl? What's the discussion with her? Global warming
Bleep, this comment got me cracked up. A typical Nigerian lady, is an introvert.
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Beth2544: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
rickpat:
define your relationship in plain and simple terms that sort you and your partner...terms that work for you and partner

DON'T GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WITH A DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIP IDEOLOGY

the problem is seing that person with same ideology oh...swears e hard

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Zonefree(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
rickpat:

There's nothing to define.

A Nigerian girl going into a relationship with a man shouldn't hoard the only thing she can offer.

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Beth2544: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:
not so true

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Beth2544: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
If sex is ur only goal in a relationship, that means u don't have any goal in life.
didn't say that was my goal...but it seem like thats what most people want in a relationship,forgetting the fact that other things are more important
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Zonefree(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Childish talk.

So, what's your goal in a relationship with a Nigerian girl?

Seems you think so high of Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by rickpat(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
the problem is seing that person with same ideology oh...swears e hard
yeah...it takes patience...just be friendly, through friendship,you tend to know people's idea about life,goals,love, relationship and family... KEEP AN OPEN MIND AT ALL TIMES

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Zonefree(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
didn't say that was my goal...but it seem like thats what most people want in a relationship,forgetting the fact that other things are more important
Other things like what please?

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Beth2544: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
rickpat:
yeah...it takes patience...just be friendly, through friendship,you tend to know people's idea about life,goals,love, relationship and family... KEEP AN OPEN MIND AT ALL TIMES
thanks
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
stay there until you turn 50 years old and start using walking stick, don't find a guy to knack you and if you have sense he'll marry, ladies always charge guys for pussy that God gave them free of charge
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Beth2544: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:

There's nothing to define.

A Nigerian girl going into a relationship with a man shouldn't hoard the only thing she can offer.

definitely means sxx is the only thing an average Nigerian man has to offer to

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Beth2544: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:
stay there until you turn 50 years old and start using walking stick, don't find a guy to knack you and if you have sense he'll marry, ladies always charge guys for pussy that God gave them free of charge
so if you have sisters,this the advice you gonna give them ?
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Truvelisback(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Childish talk.

So, what's your goal in a relationship with a Nigerian girl?

Seems you think so high of Nigerian girls.
I don't. A man should think beyond sex. U can get sex even without having a relationship.
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Zonefree(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't. A man should think beyond sex. U can get sex even without having a relationship.
You're yet to answer my question...

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL?

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
Every relationship have a goal. What's ur goal in the relationship? If it is just sex, don't just waste ur time. It would be better befriend an Olosho, u will get the sex as much as u want with very little or no fee. But if na these girls them, u will hardly get the sex and if they even manage to give u sex after much stress, dem go bill u.
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by ForestHill: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
toujurs:
Bleep, this comment got me cracked up. A typical Nigerian lady, is an introvert.
You tryna say introverted people gat nothing upstairs?
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Truvelisback(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:

You're yet to answer my question...

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL?
I know what's is in ur mind. grin But for how long will u keep doing that? grin Weda u like it or not, u will defitely end up with a woman.
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
If you want a relationship not centered around sex, you probably want to find yourself a person who is maybe not Nigerian. There is no doubt that sex is a god in the minds of many Nigerian... society lives on it and feeds its place as alpha-&-omega in relationships, so you may want to look elsewhere if you do not worship the same. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Munzy14(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
Sex is bonding..We are joking if we aren't bonded in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by MasterShifu010(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2022
How will you date without the option of sex , abi the girl na your disciple ,

1 Like

Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Okoroawusa: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Wetin una wan come do for the relationship? Looking at each other's faces?
Re: Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? by Okoroawusa: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
MasterShifu010:
How will you date without the option of sex , abi the girl na your disciple ,
Help me ask am

(1) (Reply)

Please Am In Dying Need Of Help / Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas / Why Am I Terrible At Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.