Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency (26742 Views)

Elections: Collation Suspended In Kano After Result Sheet Of Pending LG Is Torn / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by SecretAgent770: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
APC- 21 States
PDP - 9 States
G5- 5 States
APGA- 1 State

But a Party without a Local Govt is dreaming of winning the presidency.

Just dey play, dey play!
https://www.facebook.com/100044230039479/posts/pfbid0KpjmUGj8Z85xNbyi6PMtEHrGxqM4U4vjkzVHL1U6sfbqteC8DxnQhwYbDq1UroS6l/?app=fbl

64 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Don't mind them. They are jokers . Obi can never be our president.He will surely lose

171 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by FrancescoFarino(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Ashiwaju Jagaban

101 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Don't mind them. They are jokers . Obi can never be our president.He will surely lose
You know that Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president that is why you can't stop talking about him.

523 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
No be joke be that.... Those that believe that pithieft obingo from labour in vain party can win 2023 election are the most dumbest people on earth

98 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by alsudan: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
You go soon see Urchins way Scatter when Kwankwaso Bomb them gather here as na Peter Obi matter grin

257 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin grin

Their candidate is only fighting for the position of Nigeria Twitter President cheesy

If you observe majority of his followers on nairaland are not campaigning for him but to abuse and curse other candidates.

Mind you they are doing so with their alternative moniker because they are afraid to come out publicly and after their candidate failed as projected they will go back to their normal BIAFRA or DEATH or calling Nigeria a zoo.

83 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You know that Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president that is why you can't stop talking about him.
Peter Obi will lose woefully. He can't win any election. He will even lose in Anambra. He is too greedy. We don't need him.

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by olisaEze(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
From structureless to LGA’less, and his popularity is still not waning! We have heard you Deji, now goan rest with the small change Seyi dashed you for dis! Minus LGA plus LGA, Obi will still win this election in a historic landslide!! grin

284 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by jmoore(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Deji na mumu!! Why is he not talking of APGA presidential candidate?
Only a FOOL will underrate Obi.

219 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Most of the people’s revolutions that led to the enthronement of popular government started as a child play.So people never saw them coming. Most of those political vehicle dont have any strong political structures on ground. The infamous Adolf Hitler Nazi Germany communist party started like this.

Deji is just a political charlatan catching cruise. I used to think he is a genuine political activist especially when he pressing the EFCC to act on his petition against Tinubu bullion vans parade in Burdillion. Only for him to turn around like Reno Omokri to asslick the anus of the same crook.

164 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
That's why Peter Obi is the rock.He was mocked when he contested for Governor and won in Anambra with Apga for the first time

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Workch: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2022
It's Possible, all these silly structures of poverty and bacwardness is why what we want Peter Obi to dismantle in the first place.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Felabrity: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
I don't blame him atall

I blame the people engaging him and making him feel relevant, and the mods that pushed this to frontpage

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Racoon(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
".....Corrupt politicians” had failed millions of Nigerians.The cabals and beneficiaries of the corrupt state of Nigeria do not want to see it change. It does not matter whether they’re Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, when it comes to ensuring power remains with them, they unite against Nigerians! Now that the youths are united they are afraid.

The Power behind @PeterObi is the pains of millions of Nigerians who deserve a better life but were failed by the corrupt politicians! This is no longer about @PeterObi. This is about the millions of frustrated Nigerians/youths who want to take their anger to the ballot box..."
https://punchng.com/why-cabals-want-obi-to-step-down-psquares-peter/

12 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
send me ya account number. Season greetings

Thank u very much, but, I do not think I need it anyway. If u really want to be of help, there are people who I think really need it on dis forum not me dear. Thank u once again smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by money121(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by VinnyBaba: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
See this Educated Mumu and his Fellow slowpoke Reno Omokri the Urhobo Goat? cheesy

They have NOT responded to Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwanso who called Atiku 'A Spare Tyre' and Tinubu 'Pissi Pissi for Body'.. sad

Peter Obi, Everytime..

Very USELESS IDIOTS. undecided

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
As long as you are smart, you can create something out of nothing!!!

From structureless, Obi pulled out a structure

From no fan base, Obi has almost every Nigerians singing his name!

Even the Fulanis, we buy from them, they will tell you that they are not brothers with Buhari that they want Obi

Deji Adeyanju, can you even tell us the benefits of all the LGAs when Nigeria is still the headquarters of poverty

If you are humble enough, you will learn from Obi

No be to dey claim graduate still dey disgrace yourself dey support person wey dey wee for body

Nonsense youth

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Teeroyzimma: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Realists(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
This bitter truth is too much, please allow LP to day dream a little bit, before the D Day.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Ophilix1: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
B

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by IDeyNL: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
I command urchins to gather here.

They scampered upon the bomb thrown by Kwankwanso on their baba go-slow

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by tk4radi: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022

2023 is a year of achieving impossible dreams..

The people are trying to give the lots of people hope.
That all you need is to have good plans for the people.., and then, have yourself on the ballot-paper..

You don't need a party with already existing structure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by arantess: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Their candidate is only fighting for the position of Nigeria Twitter President cheesy

If you observe majority of his followers on nairaland are not campaigning for him but to abuse and curse other candidates.

Mind you they are doing so with their alternative moniker because they are afraid to come out publicly and after their candidate failed as projected they will go back to their normal BIAFRA or DEATH or calling Nigeria a zoo.
So you never still get sense after all these years?

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
And why is that your headache?

Is LP the only party without LG seeking that seat?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Bigkoko: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Clown..... why bother about that party if you are so sure they win...... All of una political ooh yes jobbers will be forced to hustle legit from next year.

SecretAgent770:

https://www.facebook.com/100044230039479/posts/pfbid0KpjmUGj8Z85xNbyi6PMtEHrGxqM4U4vjkzVHL1U6sfbqteC8DxnQhwYbDq1UroS6l/?app=fbl

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by herkeem: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Foolish talk. The party that has real people as it's main base can and would win the presidency. I mean how would you leave someone who have practical solutions to Nigeria's problems and vote for blockheads cos they have structure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsuGF413CTQ

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Karrima: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Empty head don drop quote

21 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Funny truth!

Religious beliefs has brainwashed many! Believing the extra ordinary can happen while shying away from reality!

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.