Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu (29806 Views)

Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Sagay Says Oshiomhole Should Resign If APC Loses Edo State To Opposition / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Shawl001(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
How do we even reason in this part of the world...these politicians!

Didn't an opposition party hand over to this current party, peacefully? So what's this man saying.

Sometimes, I just wish...

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Gohs: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians are sharper now.

We're going to vote wisely.

Peter Obi is coming in. . .

You can take this to the bank. . . E too sure die! grin cheesy
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Reyhzor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

Exactly. I may not have problem with Atiku's presidency but Obi can never be the Nigeria president. Simple!

Even if Obi stands unopposed he can't be.
Omoh na witchcraft I dey see like this ooo grin grin
Go chop you need am
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by kudinkarfe: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
slimfit1:
Buhari will not hand over power not to an Igbo man or a Christian anyway write it down.
Childish mentality. Are Christians not Nigerians?
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Onyeziokwu(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Posterity has already decided it with the fragmentation of the main opposition party PDP into LP, NNPP and G-5 splinter cells.

Again posterity won't allow an Igbo man to take over from Buhari after their unwholesome propaganda,disdain, death wishes, dangerous innuendos like he was impostor from Sudan and continuous resistance to malign Buhari's administration.

Just some months ago those riff raf were calling Nigeria and Nigerians all manners of derogatory names, but now they want to enjoy what they've once ridiculed.

Buhari will handover to Tinubu simply because of posterity of natural justice.

I don't blame you for addressing the Igbos (one of the greatest tribes on earth) as riff-raff
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by CSTRR: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol the mistake of allowing Igbo (Aguiyi Ironsi) to lead is what put Nigeria in this predicament till today.

We know you like to dominate others while feel extremely disgusted with any system that does not allow you to dominate. grin
How many military heads of state have you had since ironsi?

Didn't you get a democratic president after that?

Which ethnic group annulled the election?

Igbos will always thrive in a fair system.

Since Igbos are not dominating, some people else are dominating you.

And they are dominating you to your own disadvantage because it is not merit driven domination.

And there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Lobos2277: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akuya
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by kenn4rill(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Is it in his hands for him to hand over to the opposition or for the electorate to choose their own leader angry. Let we Nigerians decide
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by pacespot(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
These almajiri politicians from the North will always reason like cows, so the GEJ that handed over to Buhari was a fool right? I don't know why that idiotic mustached Lord Luggard joined us with these primitive cattlemen in the North in the first place
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

It's u

E shock you abi??

grin grin

Oya go hug transformer Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 when INEC WILL declare Tinubu APC Winner
You're afraid of dying but you want a war. Anyways, I say amen to your prayers on your behalf. You evil you wish for others will befall you and yours
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by IranianSea: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I've discovered that the only reason you people are supporting Tinubu is because he's from your tribe. If Peter Obi was a Yoruba man and Tinubu an Igbo man, you lots will support Obi. You people are disgusting. Peter Obi will win next year and all of you will die of hate
Listen man. I swear to God almighty, I support Obi. The day he defected to LP from PDP, I was so sad because he'd lost my support for him because you can't just join any party, believing people would vote for you, NO! When he went to PH, wike said he should have stay in the party. I'm not gonna waste my vote voting for him because HE CAN NOT WIN IN THAT PARTY, HE KNEW IT 100% and everyone knows. I have nothing against him but I'm not gonna waste my vote. I'm voting Tinubu because he is the last hope for the south or Atiku might take it and that's a big slap on our faces ( southerners) if that happens. If Atiku step down for Obi today and Obi move back to PDP, I swear I can bet 5m on that Obi will win but not in that party. You're able to access internet and seeing the number is likes, build your confidence? grin grin grin Millions of Nigerians have no access to internet but have their PVC with them, they are the real voters but they only know of APC & PDP. They are voting either one.

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by appini: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

Exactly. I may not have problem with Atiku's presidency but Obi can never be the Nigeria president. Simple!

Even if Obi stands unopposed he can't be.

grin
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Harrynight(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2022

But GEJ handed over to opposition peacefully
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tflex01:

That is probably because the only reason why y'all hate Tinubu is because he's Yoruba.
People like you voted Buhari into power and now everyone is suffering. You want to vote another calamity into power because he's from your tribe. Wicked and heartless bunch. God forbid y'all. If a Yoruba man must be in power, what happened to Osibanjo? I'd be happy if either Osibanjo or Obi wins but No, you people only support the worst of the worst! Isn't Osibanjo a Yoruba man? Why must it be Tinubu who y'all know is quarter-past-dead? Have you even considered the implications of Tinubu dying while president and then Shettima becoming president? You want ISWAP and Boko Haram to overrun the entire country?! What the Bleep is wrong with you people for Christ's sakes? why have you guys chosen to keep Nigeria in the pits? have you checked the value of exchange rate of Nigeria compared to other African countries? Damn! God Forbid!
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Jostoman: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Let Nigerians decide. It is shameful for Buhari to hand over to a walking corpse like tinubu
dont mind them,but it is not shameful for jonathan to handover for APC?
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by olajohnson5(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
But Baba was everywhere in 2018 for his second time campaign
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Harrynight(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
unclejb2:
Peter Obi is the next president and Buhari would have no option but to hand over to him come May 29 2023

Is it may 29 or June 12 ?
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by olajohnson5(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
In the contrary, Same Buhari was everywhere in 2012 for his second time campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by icankel: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:
It's shameful for Nigerians to vote APC again, it's shameful for APC to even ask Nigerians for votes, Kamar yadda yakarba ahannun wata jamiyya haka zai mikama wata jamiyyar

Atiku is coming
you mean Atiku is coming from Dubai?
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by kayusely70(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Posterity has already decided it with the fragmentation of the main opposition party PDP into LP, NNPP and G-5 splinter cells.

Again posterity won't allow an Igbo man to take over from Buhari after their unwholesome propaganda,disdain, death wishes, dangerous innuendos like he was impostor from Sudan and continuous resistance to malign Buhari's administration.

Just some months ago those riff raf were calling Nigeria and Nigerians all manners of derogatory names, but now they want to enjoy what they've once ridiculed.

You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

2 Likes

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
IranianSea:

Listen man. I swear to God almighty, I support Obi. The day he defected to LP from PDP, I was so sad because he'd lost my support for him because you can't just join any party, believing people would vote for you, NO! When he went to PH, wike said he should have stay in the party. I'm not gonna waste my vote voting for him because HE CAN NOT WIN IN THAT PARTY, HE KNEW IT 100% and everyone knows. I have nothing against him but I'm not gonna waste my vote. I'm voting Tinubu because he is the last hope for the south or Atiku might take it and that's a big slap on our faces ( southerners) if that happens.

Guy no dey talk like this. The reason Atiku polled such heavy votes in 2015 was because of Obi. Buhari won with less than 3M votes. Comparing this election to that one where there are 4 heavyweights, Obi has great chances. He already has the South East and majority of South South and North Central. No other candidate has such coverage. The NW and NE will be divided and the SW has never given bloc votes to any candidate.

Tinubu is old and he's already showing signs of age-induced maladies. The only reason he's contesting is because he doesn't want his name forgotten, he said so himself. God forbid Tinubu wins, it's extremely likely he wont complete his tenure. That man may die on the seat or resign. having fulfilled his ambition of having his name written down as 1 of the presidents of this country, and what happens after that, Shettima gets sworn in. Can you compare Atiku and Shettima? Do you even knw what a Shettima presidency implies? Security agencies have released press statements that Boko Haram (nicknamed bandits) are in forests all around the country and one popular government official said they're just waiting to be given orders to attack (and he died mysteriously few weeks after exposing this plan). A lot of things are happening and only a few people bother to piece these things together. This coming election isn't just about who wins, it's about the soul of this country.
You might not even know, but a lot of these people you see on nairaland shouting support for Tinubu aren't doing it for him, but for Shettima.
If Tinubu wins, believe me death will rain down on this country. Vote for whoever you want to vote for, but think about this
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by ovie8200: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Are you going to commit suicide?

He and his family will committing suicide.
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by emonis88: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
But an opposition handed over to him, these people like Adamu r the enemies of Nigeria n Nigerians, they r only after their selfish ends , to d detriment of d country.
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Hollicom(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu will win the election easily on the first ballot. The divided opposition has made his election easy. God is surely with Bola Tinubu in this election.

ỌRỌ OPONU ẸDA undecided cry angry
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Nonywendy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
So if the opposition win na wetin go happen?
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Etimemy: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

We are not from Igbo, but we will vote Obi go kiss transformer

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Ritchiee: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
All about Buhari is fulani holding onto power,which is DOA.
ATIKU is DOA.
Buhari can do nothing.He is not God.Ask Jonathan.
The man with the midas touch and the growth aura will win convincingly and Nigerians will witness an unprecendent growth,development and super exciting relief.
Tinubu has grown both living and non living things.He has a midas touch that Nigeria needs now.
Tinubu has triumphed.God is always victorious.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by duality(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

You can. Igbonize anything that comes from your head. That's your business. We reasonable Nigerians will Vote Obi, because we want a Nigeria that works for all.
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by edungene7: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
This gworo chewing idiot thinks Nigeria is still in APC's cabinet the people that will turn out to vote APC out this time will shock Adamu
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by ceejay80s(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
slimfit1:
Buhari will not hand over power not to an Igbo man or a Christian anyway write it down.
But a christian handed over to the baffoon
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Invest4growth: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Then you Adamu should tell him to do the proper thing. Among these are:

Resolve the fuel scarcity
Pay the lecturers the outstanding 8 month salaries
Release Nnamdi Kalu
Open investigation of the N70trillion allegations of funds in CBN and the 21 accounts
Expand the time limit of the Cashless policy. Listen to opposing views on the policy
Mandate the CBN to drive the forex rate to N500 before end January 2023
Effort to unify the exchange rate into only one exchange rate
Implement the bursary award for students
The school feeding programme is a conduit for corruption. There is no effective supervision
Probe NNPC
Probe CBN
Release and implement Orosanye report and reallign MDAs not more than 200
Avoid interference with the Unclaimed dividend fund
Guarantee 18 hours of electricity
End insecurity within one month

The truth is your government has done an incalculable damage to Nigeria and Nigerians. That he will not hand over to opposition is a forgone conclusion
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by IranianSea: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Guy no dey talk like this. The reason Atiku polled such heavy votes in 2015 was because of Obi. Buhari won with less than 3M votes. Comparing this election to that one where there are 4 heavyweights, Obi has great chances. He already has the South East and majority of South South and North Central. No other candidate has such coverage. The NW and NE will be divided and the SW has never given bloc votes to any candidate.

Tinubu is old and he's already showing signs of age-induced maladies. The only reason he's contesting is because he doesn't want his name forgotten, he said so himself. God forbid Tinubu wins, it's extremely likely he wont complete his tenure. That man may die on the seat or resign. having fulfilled his ambition of having his name written down as 1 of the presidents of this country, and what happens after that, Shettima gets sworn in. Can you compare Atiku and Shettima? Do you even knw what a Shettima presidency implies? Security agencies have released press statements that Boko Haram (nicknamed bandits) are in forests all around the country and one popular government official said they're just waiting to be given orders to attack (and he died mysteriously few weeks after exposing this plan). A lot of things are happening and only a few people bother to piece these things together. This coming election isn't just about who wins, it's about the soul of this country.
You might not even know, but a lot of these people you see on nairaland shouting support for Tinubu aren't doing it for him, but for Shettima.
If Tinubu wins, believe me death will rain down on this country. Vote for whoever you want to vote for, but think about this
Hi guy! First, you need pray for you and your family because what's going on, on Twitter now, people are reporting death from their family and they all claimed once wished Tinubu death or short-lived. Watch what you say ok.
Be sincere with yourself and now ask, WHY NO INDIVIDUAL, NO GROUP OF PEOPLE defect to LP ever since we have been hearing and seen it? You're seeing 1 multiply by 0 and you're still confusing it for 10 really ? Atiku have been jumping from one party to another but the movement is still within APC , PDP. Ask yourself why ? Because the structure is already made available. Tinubu will do his 8 Year nothing go shake am, mark my word. Those people wish Buhari death, most had died. Former governor of Ekiti state ( X^2 ) ( U grab? ) Went through many surgery if not, he'd died. Don't wish anyone death, nobody can tell, ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.