Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears (15548 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Promise To Donate Money To Kano? (photo) / Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by chris51(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
olusledge:
When I say violence and strike action is the only thing this government understand .. stupid of ASUU to call off the strike on the basis of verbal agreement , they are teachers they should know more

It can never happen in civilized countries. When you are on strike your union pays you. ASUU eats it's car and wants to have it. Why should only students suffer for strike.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by chris51(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
chris51:

It can never happen in civilized countries. When you are on strike your union pays you. ASUU eats it's car and wants to have it. Why should only students suffer for strike.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Lifestone(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
olusledge:
When I say violence and strike action is the only thing this government understand .. stupid of ASUU to call off the strike on the basis of verbal agreement , they are teachers they should know more
They would have gone to jail for contempt of the court. The National Industrial Court has ruled that they should resumed immediately. Osodeke is a bad leader and a bad negotiator who only relies on coercion as the only means to achieve results. I have never liked his approach to these issues, he gave the upper hand to the FG. Negotiations is about brain power and not gra gra.
Again, see his statement against a House of Representatives who he could have converted to be an ally to secure all ASUU wanted into the 2023 budget and have an easy win. What a Professor without tactics.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by femicyrus(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
APC stands for everything evil. We must all join hands to see that the evil party is pushed faraway come 2023.
Where were you with this type of post in 2019 when buhari was contesting for 2nd term on APC platform?
Now that another better person entirely is coming you are now acting as if APC is buhari that failed since 2015.

I know your type
Anything tinubu is APC and they are evil while buhari is innocent
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Afamed: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
boldking:
Kalu, therefore, accused the ASUU President of “bad-faith approach to negotiations”, adding that “his affinity for political brinkmanship are significant reasons the universities were on strike for so long.”

ONE OF THE REASONS TO VOTE FOR PETER OBI

ASUU , Anambra state chapter was on 7 months strike when your Pandora fraud was a Gov

Anambra Medical Doctors were on 13 months strike when Obi was a Gov.

Who una wan deceive?
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Sheggy13(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Unigrad:

You are ignore of the university system.
I am not in the academics but I can educate you on some things.
Do you know ASUU work is continum? They will have to start from where they stop, that's is to say, they will still do the jobs they would have done while they were on strike. They will have to cover the session before another session or you want them to jump the old session they were on strike to resume new session?
That 8 months of strike, they will hurrily cover it, if a session is 8 months, they can use 6 and a half months or 7 months, with time, they will cover up. It's the students that need to meet up with the arrangements. Those that suffered it the most are the postgraduate students. They pay school fee annually and not sessionally like the undergraduate. The postgraduate students paid school fees during 2020 COVID 19 were schools were on lockdown and nothing happened and also this 8 months of strike. They were made to pay the school fees when the fault were not from them.
Which University in Nigeria are postgraduate students not required to pay by session but annually? Academic calendars are run by sessions and not by year everywhere in the world
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by emmanuelbrown26: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lol. Do you even know why ASUU went on strike?
Guy I still dey wait for ur audio 2million betting about bastard winning election. Or I go dey disgrace u for nairaland, I think say I no Sabi u?
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Guy I still dey wait for ur audio 2million betting about bastard winning election. Or I go dey disgrace u for nairaland, I think say I no Sabi u?
Audio? If you are game, let's plan it.

I am betting against Peter Obi.

If Peter wins the Election, you have the 4m and if he he doesn't win the Election, I have the 4m.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by emmanuelbrown26: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Audio? If you are game, let's plan it.

I am betting against Peter Obi.

If Peter wins the Election, you have the 4m and if he he doesn't win the Election, I have the 4m.
Good to go sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Amina Mohammed Drives A Tractor In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.