Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (54408 Views)

What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by franchasng: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
timiade446:

And do you have a car?

Hypocrite
That fool is not Igbo.

He is a Tinubu supporter disguising as Igbo person to make inciting comments that will cause Yorubas to hate Igbos, thereby making them not to vote Peter Obi. That's how low Bola Tinubu urchins can go to demarket Peter Obi leaving Atiku Abubakar to keep waxing stronger, fools.

He is not Igbo at all, don't be deceived they are many now on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook.

Please be at alert.

Igbos are not bitter people like that fool disguising as Igbo person to incite other tribes against Igbos just cos of 2023 Presidential election

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Konjiboii: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
Wetin this one dey talk. Na untill I get car before I live life. Wetin be yeebos in Lagos self grin wo y3 abwoa. grin gyimi gyimi grin

Eeii challey

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by drololaaof: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis a⁸7nd then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.
I agree with you ,kudos to Aketi infact this feat is exemplary. He should be awarded man of the moment, best governor.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by olamike02: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
Wetin this one dey talk. Na untill I get car before I live life. Wetin be yeebos in Lagos self grin wo y3 abwoa. grin gyimi gyimi grin
Leave the frustrated soul alone. ESN &IPOB are doing sege for his god-forsaken land. How will he not be angry with good news coming from the land that leads.

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by defash8: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
I passed through Lagos-Ibadan-Oyo-Ogbomosho to Ilorin on 17th & 19th of this month but did not notice all these. I even questioned if we have security. With this write-up, this is impressive.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Mydazz(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thusnhas been the case for over two months now,..... it started right after the incident at Dominion University

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:

When we say a progressive from southwest must rule Nigeria, this is the reason.

You guys should stop all thos disinformation and propaganda abeg.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by cosmos1440: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

Modified: so many mentions, the thing really hit hard on struggling urchins claiming they own Lagos grin

You are obviously Igbo...
And it is bigbo tribal bigots like you that will make a lot of non-igbo Nigerians not to vote for Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Igboslayer: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

Modified: so many mentions, the thing really hit hard on struggling urchins claiming they own Lagos grin
Oloriburuku omo ale, see the the poverty index in Nigeria, almost all the south east state wallows in multidimensional poverty. Na the Igbos wey get cars be dat ooo... Smelling Ojinti self dey form better person.

Werey go just open him mouth waaaaa stupid sit@home bastard dey pretend like better person.

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by yusluvad(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is a very great news. But our drivers need to be careful with over speeding on highways. Make we not die untimely death in Jesus name.(Amen)

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ghiloman28(m): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Not only him is cursed their region is cursed it affecting 85% of them. Anything good news makes them sad Especially in southwest that why their region is always miles behind. Two things they do for living is to sell fake products in the name of we know how to do business and hate on people prospering.
INDOMIE9090:
are you cursed

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Tflex01: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
2elliot:
I am an Ijaw man from Bayelsa state. I don't know if you would need help to understand where my state is on the map or which region it is situated. I have grown enough to experience some of your two faced characters on here. As far as Nigeria remains as it is, I will talk about the south west as I want, until we are truly separated. So deal with it.

Lmao... Abakaliki man claiming Ijaw. grin

I'm also Ijaw. Even the person you replied is Bini. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by WhizdomXX(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
astonished:

Yoruba known the amount of hatred you have for them, so don't bother to uses tactic of Nigeria problem and think we are so fo*lish to support the trybe full of hatred.

Some of us don't like Tinubu and APC, but the last I would ever do in my life is to thumbprint for Igbo to be my president,

Look, some of us want breakup because we believe in ourselves, we believe in our people and God gives us everything to succeed,

We know how you behave when Jonathan handover federal power to you,

Igbos are not match to us in aspects of talents, brain and resources,

Some of us don't like APC, and you know? We are not gullible to be fo*led by your shenanigans attitude to get to power,

Who don't know that you people are the most trybalist in this country
Please in all you do, don't be a tool in the hands of those who caused the insecurity in the first place. Vote rightly. Vote Labour party.

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by GoodIsGod: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2022
I am honestly having s rethink about my support for Obi as a Yorùbá.
Many Igbos are not smart at all. You hear them speak and you wonder why they have gross hatred for other tribes in Nigeria. Even their hosts, the Yorubas.

The other day on Facebook, one was saying, "You Yorubas that say Lagos belong to you. Let Obi become the president. We will show you Igbos own Lagos"
Just imagine!

You will wonder if they left their brains in their muddy villages before migrating to the west. How dare you say such to the people who host you and show you love.

How are we sure the generational inherited bitterness and hatred Igbos have won't reveal itself in Obi's decision making if he becomes the president.
I swear igbos are the lowest in IQ in Nigeria. Common Aboki riding okada is smatter than the majority of Igbo.

So sad.

Igbos are the first people who would make Obi lose the election.
It is bitter but that is the truth.

I know I sounded tribalistic for the first time on NL but some posts on this thread prompted it.
So annoying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Spandau: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2022
DMerciful:

You're just an attention seeking bozo! Someone came up with his personal experience on the road and you managed to twist it into Igbo vs Yoruba. Where in his comment did he mention your tribe? If the SW wasn't generally safe and hospitable, unlike where you come from, would these so called Igbo millionaires ( who are actually criminals in disguise) ever excel? Dunderhead individual!

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2elliot: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Tflex01:

Lmao... Abakaliki man claiming Ijaw. grin

I'm also Ijaw. Even the person you replied is Bini. cheesy
Abi, ari lani emomo beti nga? Can you bet with me as to my tribe if I am not what I claim? It's not surprising that you are an ijaw brother. I deal with your type almost every day now. Sense sisei fa.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BeardedMeat(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Wickedfacts:

May God run your children's lives the way Obi ran Anambra.
AMEN!
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by bekpo(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Amotekuns are working aswr
Coming from ilorin the other day,I saw them assisting a driver whose car broke down along the expressway

Let's talk on d phone 09043872066
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by funshint(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2022
That's why a decentralized Police system is the best. Tinubu has strongly promised this #BAT2023

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by LegendHero(m): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You and your generation are cursed for you to call that fella IGBO.

No right thinking person could say something as stupid as that. A foolish yoruba bastard said something and you have all tagged him Igbo and started to insult your father's na Ogun and tribalism go kill both you and the bastard fellow you have called Igbo. IF the guy is Igbo then Ohun go kill am too because Igbos are not against others progress, what Amotekun is doing is very commendable and I am happy for the people of the west.

Even though you people have to make this entire thread distasteful with your hateful tribalistic tendencies.. Rubbish!

Before you swear, check the guy post history.

He has consistently claim he is Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by LegendHero(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2022
2elliot:
The same Jagaban that never spoke against the killings in the south west, who even asked were the cows are when a lady was killed? Lol. We in the south south and south east supported and have continued to support Amotekun. We also applauded Akeredolu as a brave man, even though these set of persons praising him now were against him because they felt that Amotekun formation would offend Buhari and even scuttle Tinubu's ambition. Today, Akeredola is their darling. Lol. That's why I call them here two faced treacherous beings.

Between speaking and action, which one make sense pass?

Jagaban is a politician to the core. He wouldn’t just speak anyhow but he can always take decisions off camera.

Most of the APC governors are his boys, his boys created Amotekun and made it a reality and you’re still asking if Tinubu supports it or not?

You expect tinubu to be brash in the media like Kanu and Igboho. Then you’re just a clown who know nothing about politics and aesthetics in a multicultural Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 1:39am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Between speaking and action, which one make sense pass?

Jagaban is a politician to the core. He wouldn’t just speak anyhow but he can always take decisions off camera.

Most of the APC governors are his boys, his boys created Amotekun and made it a reality and you’re still asking if Tinubu supports it or not?

You expect tinubu to be brash in the media like Kanu and Igboho. Then you’re just a clown who know nothing about politics and aesthetics in a multicultural Nigeria.
That dude you are trying to be reasonable with is a bit and a clown. All he knows is hatred for Yoruba irrespective of what's on ground. He's not worth it a bit trust me

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Aldol: 1:46am On Dec 29, 2022
GoodIsGod:
I am honestly having s rethink about my support for Obi as a Yorùbá.
Many Igbos are not smart at all. You hear them speak and you wonder why they have gross hatred for other tribes in Nigeria. Even their hosts, the Yorubas.

The other day on Facebook, one was saying, "You Yorubas that say Lagos belong to you. Let Obi become the president. We will show you Igbos own Lagos"
Just imagine!

You will wonder if they left their brains in their muddy villages before migrating to the west. How dare you say such to the people who host you and show you love.

How are we sure the generational inherited bitterness and hatred Igbos have won't reveal itself in Obi's decision making if he becomes the president.
I swear igbos are the lowest in IQ in Nigeria. Common Aboki riding okada is smatter than the majority of Igbo.

So sad.

Igbos are the first people who would make Obi lose the election.
It is bitter but that is the truth.

I know I sounded tribalistic for the first time on NL but some posts on this thread prompted it.
So annoying.
Thank God your eyes have opened, these people hate Yoruba no be small, even Hausa/Fulani no hate Yoruba like this forget the eyeservice some of them are doing now just for the votes. These people willl show their true color and outrightly abuse power the day Obi wins, they can't be trusted at all with power.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by chikason22(m): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Kapeter:
I hear. Come 2023 come stop us.
Of course you will be stopped. Your defeat will start in Lagos. No drug lord is needed at this elastic point of our Nationhood. Obi is your next president.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ikpaitid: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2022
South Yeast can never have this kind of achievement, if you travel by road in the Yeast Simon Ekpa will chop your head off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Powerfly(f): 2:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.

If that governor comes out to contest as president... I'll give him all my family votes...just like the way I've convinced my family that Peter Obi should be given a chance with our vote. The governor will go down in record as a legend among His people and also a gem among other tribes. God bless Nigeria.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Tozocalamity: 3:06am On Dec 29, 2022
If only our south eastern gorvernors can emulate their colleauger on this and stop playing politics with our lives and safety.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Gbogbowa: 3:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Kapeter:
Lagos is nothing without the Igbo infact majority of the igr you talk about are from the Igbo people,apart from politicians mention five billions from Lagos that live in Lagos and I will mention 10 billionaire that are Igbo that live between mafoluku and orile oshodi, Tinubu made the Yorubas slave in their home town,
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Alpharey: 4:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one, I must say.

A better Nigeria is achievable only if our leaders agree.

Only if Fulanis agree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.