Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds (37626 Views)

Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / UI Admits 3,783 Out Of 56,172 Applicants For 2017/2018 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Joeyfizzo: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2022
worksmart:
It's over! We are the most intelligent race in the world!
I don't believe this ... We can't even build a toy rocket
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by FireUpNow(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2022
God bless and protect this young brain. Keep it up unlike those olodo slay queens
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Emerituz(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I learned from Google that Nasara (her name) means success, victory, achievement etc.

Kudos to her.

I can proudly say.....Hausa amaka! grin
She's not Hausa by tribe
Southern Kaduna are not Hausa
Not all northerners are Hausa

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by shimardoil: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
if only north takes education serious,they would have been breaking more records like this ,but no ,they will rather use their brain and fill it with jargons from Koran , anyways kudos to her

You're just senseless. What brought about the Quran In this issue now?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by hamzeiy: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
if only north takes education serious,they would have been breaking more records like this ,but no ,they will rather use their brain and fill it with jargons from Koran , anyways kudos to her
That Quran is why we are and we will keep controlling your affairs, that Quran is the reason she is smart, that quran that you mock will be the reason you burn in hell
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Igboslayer: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Flows001:

How do you think an Esan man from Edo state will feel if you call him "Igbo"?
I guess an Ikwerre man from Rivers State wouldn't feel good if he is referred to as "Igbo" because he is from the South.
The meaning of "Igbo Amaka" means Igbo is Beautiful.
Saying "Hausa Amaka" on a matter that isn't connected to a Hausa lady is not fair.
All of us in the North tend to be called HAUSAS by many Southerners and that's really bad. We have our own tribes that we are proud of, calling us Hausas to us is annoying and insulting at the same time.
The same way there are many other tribes in the South asides Igbo and Yoruba is the same way there are many other tribes in the North asides Hausa and Fulani.
I understand your drift...now a simple question.

Do you speak Hausa?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Josbreed: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I learned from Google that Nasara (her name) means success, victory, achievement etc.

Kudos to her.

She is not Hausa.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Josbreed: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Olodo, does she look like a Wuranic student to you?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

And take her to where children wake their parents as if they are taking penalty kicks?

Wait grin they really do this over there or just some tale passed down (like they can finish a bowl of eba and won't drink water)??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Flows001(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
I understand your drift...now a simple question.

Do you speak Hausa?
Yes I speak and understand Hausa language, but not as much as I understand my own tribe.
Hausa is the second most spoken language in the North.
That's the only way one could efficiently communicate with other tribes in the North, especially those persons that are illiterate in English language.
We all speak and understand English language in Nigeria, but that doesn't make us British or English people.
Same way me speaking and understanding Hausa does not make me Hausa cool
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Rechargeam247(f): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2022
The girl child, kudos.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

People like you are not hard to spot. Congratulate her and move on, but no, you must rant and wail.
Those ones in your region who are not "filling their brain with jargons from Koran" are there killing your elders, rich, poor, politicians, masses, kidnapping and operating baby factories and making life difficult for everyone. Nonsense
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Igboslayer: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Flows001:

Yes I speak and understand Hausa language, but not as much as I understand my own tribe.
Hausa is the second most spoken language in the North.
That's the only way one could efficiently communicate with other tribes in the North, especially those persons that are illiterate in English language.
We all speak and understand English language in Nigeria, but that doesn't make us British or English people.
Same way me speaking and understanding Hausa does not make me Hausa cool
Don't you think there is a very strong reason why you and your sibblings speaks Hausa?

Should I tell you? You may not like it though!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by omowumi9: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2022
You have no iota of sense. What do you know about Quran?

Ballzproblem2:
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by blueAgent(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin. Y'all are funny. She has done great by winning the Olympiad but don't confuse intelligence with supply and demand. The best she deserves is to be given government employment and sponsorship. Bbn naija winners ought to get more money than any Olympiad winner. Why? Because they generate more money. No one turns on their TV set to watch a mathematics Olympiad - it doesn't sell any tickets!!

True.

But government, private organisations and companies can sponsor it without regards to profit, as part of their social responsibility.

The fact is the world is going crazy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by blueAgent(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:

The north is backward.
No need deceiving ourselves.

Education is multi dimensional, I agree.

But you need Western education to be useful in this current world.

Even ancient civilisation like the Indians and the Chinese are now Masters in Western education.
100% correct
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by PROPEACE: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Kudos to her.

That is a southern Kaduna girl not hausa.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Zinpat: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Mynd44:
Teenage Kaduna Girl Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds To Win International Mathematical Olympiad

https://kadunaaffairs.com/2022/12/27/teenage-kaduna-girl-breaks-record-solves-34-questions-in-172-seconds-to-win-international-mathematical-olympiad/

Fantastic. kudos
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by PROPEACE: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
You saw her bearing James but still believe she is Muslim?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Bahamas95(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Why just only the gold medal? She deserve more than that.

Those stupid BBnaija miscreants get millions for doing rubbish yet this brilliant girl is getting peanut.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Baatunde(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2022
....but not jargons from the Bible,,,,,

Ballzproblem2:
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Nobodysboo(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Rep us baby girl
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Baatunde(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
A lot of people's brain work haphazardly so much that to them every good or evil things must be affiliated with a religion or tribe or race.... what a shame!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Zubi10(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Must you display your stupidity all the time ?mofon...Alakori shege
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by JOemmy(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one she is obviously a christain so no fears of using her intelligence for jihad later in life.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Flows001(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Don't you think there is a very strong reason why you and your sibblings speaks Hausa?

Should I tell you? You may not like it though!
Same reason why we speak ENGLISH language in Nigeria, that simple reason is: COMMUNICATION.
My tribe has no link nor connection with the Hausas.
I'm an EGGON boy from Nasarawa State. If you don't mind, kindly go to Google and type "Eggon tribe", you'll get to know more about us, also check the images Google will provide about us, you will notice a completelydifferent culture from that of the Hausa/Fulani you know of.
We are far from the Hausa culture, likewise other non-Hausa tribes in Nasarawa, Kaduna, Gombe, Borno, Taraba, Niger, Plateau, Yobe, in fact, you will see many non-Hausa/Fulani tribes in all the Northern states! Like I stated before, these non-Hausa/Fulani tribes majorly make up the Northern Christians, only the Core Hausas/Fulani are predominantly Muslims, that's why you tend to hear of religious crisis in the North, especially in Plateau and Kaduna.
Northern Nigeria can actually make up a country of its own because of the diverse ethnic groups, cultures and traditions that are practiced.
Many Southerners don't know about this except the Southerners that reside in the North.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by ablejesus26(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2022
assholemods:

You people are not different from the Muslims you talking about, all of you are religion Religious bigots.

This one just hear the word bigot,carry am for head.
Do you even know what bigotry means?
I challenge you to explain how asking for Equity, Fairness and Justice is bigotry.
I dare you to explain how standing against a fiendish agenda like Muslim-muslim is bigotry.
Or are you playing ignorant to the fact that terrorist use Religion as a weapon towards their Islamization movement?
The worst type of deceit is self deceit.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Krepwis: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2022
You just display you ignorance also. The name of the winner should tell you that there are Christians in the north.

rhames:

Where did your ignoramus self get the idea that only Muslims live up North.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Magnoliaa(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Impregnablefolk:
Must you be gender-specific about d achievement? Every gender sabi book!

And where did I say some other gender doesn't know book?

You really can resist the urge to quote me if you try hard enough.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Konquest: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Mynd44:
Teenage Kaduna Girl Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds To Win International Mathematical Olympiad

https://kadunaaffairs.com/2022/12/27/teenage-kaduna-girl-breaks-record-solves-34-questions-in-172-seconds-to-win-international-mathematical-olympiad/
That's truly impressive!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by assholemods: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

This one just hear the word bigot,carry am for head.
Do you even know what bigotry means?
I challenge you to explain how asking for Equity, Fairness and Justice is bigotry.
I dare you to explain how standing against a fiendish agenda like Muslim-muslim is bigotry.
Or are you playing ignorant to the fact that terrorist use Religion as a weapon towards their Islamization movement?
The worst type of deceit is self deceit.
A beg go siddon for one corner. A young girl made history and you people turned her success to religion discussion. Mr grammatical you can please explain the meaning of bigotry since na you sabi book pass.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by emanobis(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Kudos to her.

I can proudly say.....Hausa Northern Nigeria amaka!

Modified: I've had enough mentions, abeg. grin

She might be from the North, but not trained with Northern beliefs and ideology.

If her brain is this sharp, them she must be a Christian and attending a very good school; her brain is not filled with Wickedness and bitterness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Subject Turns The Class This Way(photo)? / "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.